What does Sup Forums think of the Angry Birds movie?

What does Sup Forums think of the Angry Birds movie?

It's different

An interestingly subtle commentary on the refugees in Europe.

It was surprisingly not completely terrible like I thought it would be

not as bad as I expected it to be.

it won't win any awards and it sure as hell isn't the best thing ever, but it was allright.
they did their best with the material they had, and it wound up being a pretty entertaining cartoon movie.

Still, nothing to write home about though.

pretty much my thoughts aswell

Pretty much, yeah

It's a movie alright

It was worth a watch, I was entertained. While most adaptations films turn a great game into a shitty movie (Ratchet and Clank), Angry Birds turned a mediocre game into a good movie.

I wouldn't buy it, but it's definitely one of the best video game films ever made. And from such a thin premise, too.

So was he gay?

>he's literally the shape of a red pill

FUCKING POETRY

>red

more like red-pilled am right?

Funnier than I expected but the entire 2nd half is obnoxious and expected.

t.Sup Forums

Duh, did you see him fantasize about Mighty Eagke's leather-clad butt?

I don't know. He was the first to enthusiastically encourage that they replace the stolen eggs with new eggs. He immediately volunteered himself so it seems he was game for just about anything.

So he was bisexual?

As someone who's been forced to watch it daily for months, I've grown attached to it. I don't know if it's Stockholm syndrome or me just noticing so many details after a while, but there's so much effort put into the characters, the plot, the movements, foreshadowing, Terrence's crush on Matilda, etc.

It's not a great movie, but damn if they weren't putting in a shitton of effort. They definitely didn't want this to be just another cashgrab film.

Though the pee-drinking and kinky stuff with Mighty Eagle was a little weird for a kids film.

Not gonna lie, I only watched for Sudiekis

Not enough characters pissed themselves in terror

>pissed themselves in terror
That's kinda hot

So theory time: Mighty Eagle retired years before Red was a child. He seems to cling to his achievements and stopped caring about people.

I wonder what the cause of this was, but then I thought of something. What if Mighty Eagle saved Red's egg, but was unable to save his parents? Think about it.

>Forest fire or some shit
>Save nearly everyone
>Go to save these red birds and their egg
>Oh no they're dead
>At least the egg's okay
>Comes back to town with the egg, is hailed as a hero
>"But I couldn't save everyone............"
>Tfw egg will be an orphan because ME was too late
>ME retires out of shame, and also possibly because he thinks he can't do the job well and wants to save face & look good
>Dumps egg at the lost & found, someone will probably care for it
>Fly away now
>Egg hatches, the baby grows up hearing about how ME was a hero who saved everyone
>Meanwhile ME faps until his dick bleeds and must now ride dildos and trophies to get off.

Red wouldn't know that ME saved him, or failed to save his parents. And adding this dynamic makes their relationship in the movie a lot more meaningful.

What's the matter? Two characters drank pee.