Interracial best friends in cartoons

Because the power of friendship transcends race.

Post best animated interracial besties here

Literally the best.

I was 1/2 of an interracial best-friendship when I was in my pre-teens to early teens.

He was a good friend.

Felt good, man.

>Not posting the best interracial friendship in Loud House.

This is a weird thread.

Well, 3/4 of this friendship is the same race but I'm posting it anyway.

>felt good man
care to share any childhood adventures user?

Cyborg and Beast Boy.

Shrek and Donkey

What's better, black best friend or Asian best friend?

Asian female best friend.

I cant fucking stand clyde as a character

no one does

ensemble cast

Billy and Irwin from GAoB&M

Wyatt was the whitest character in the show

Static and Frieda were best friends in the comics.

man, that episode where Richie's dad turns out to be racist really touched me.

file name.
You faggot!

Wakfu is fucking bizarre with stuff like this so I'm not sure this actually counts.

Was he from Tatooine?

Why are you watching cartoons standing up? Are you autistic?

Personally I hate Clyde.

But I gotta admit I like how they handled the interracial gay parents concept. They didn't force it down our throat's or slam it on a bright neon billboard screaming LOOK AT THIS, and they don't avoid the stereotypes, like wine country, bed and breakfasts,and farmer's market stuff, why can't other shows handle it this well.

i dislike clyde because he is a negro

I like that this one is also (or really) interspecies.

My best friend since high school was the most awesome black guy I've ever met. He died in his sleep last Sunday. Life kinda sucks now.

I love how they wrote a character that just so happened to be gay, instead of writing a gay character. It's always nice when one aspect of your personality doesn't become the cornerstone of yourself. TV needs to learn from that example.

Kat is half-gypsy.

Zimmy is probably a demon.

Sorry to hear that user

Steven and Connie .

ima post this Sup Forums because this is such a weird topic

the tall girl is a halfie

>Be small, weak, mildly awkward white boy
>Go to Community College in a low-income urban area (the college and the dorm building across the street were way nicer than almost anything for miles)
>One day decide to hang around some people playing Smash and other games in the common area of the school
>Become friends with like half a dozen really cool black weebs (and know one or two less cool ones) as well as a handful of other cool people I met that way
>tfw since I transferred to a 4-year school last semester I haven't kept up with any of them much
Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, if for some reason you're on Sup Forums at Midnight, I hope you're doing well, Joe. At least I've met a few cool guys on my new campus.

It depends. Met a really cool Asian guy last semester, but it's not like he's better or worse than any black guy I've ever been friends with outside of their opinions on stuff. Depends on what kind of stories you want to hear them tell you about their lives. I've heard some crazy shit, although that's probably because I've known Jamaicans, Dominicans, Filipinos, etc.

Also, these are the best I can think of that are in this thread.

Thanks. It's been weird. It feels like he only died yesterday, and at the same time it feels like it's been weeks or months since he died. He was my best and practically only friend. We still don't even know what killed him yet.

Goddammit Carlos.

If anyone says they aren't besties then you punch 'em in the munch.

That's just awful to hear, man. I lost my grandfather just before Christmas, but that was essentially an inevitability, given he was 79 and had a few conditions. To lose a friend like that without even a known cause, that's just terrible.

I'm really feeling for you right now, user. I hope your grief can be surmounted and you can keep going.

Thanks, that means a lot. The worst part was that he still lived with his parents. He was working on getting his masters. Last Sunday came and his dad found him dead in his bed. He was only 24. It's been kind of complicated. I almost feel like I should be crying more. There was plenty of crying during the first and second day, but after that, I haven't felt much. I still half expect him to be there when I pass by our usual meeting place.

You realize you can probably reconnect on Facebook, right?

why she look at friends tiddy

Is the one on the left a heroine addict? Then again they both look kind of spacey... OMG! Do they do weird kinky crossdress sex for drugs! Someone hide this from ShindoL!

Where the fuck are Billy and Irwin in this thread?

>Be black guy
>Numerous white and asian friends
>No black friends of my own

Been there. It'll get better, user. Also, nice dubs.

They were best friends in a time when black people and white people couldn't be friends when you remember the movie takes place in the 20s.

No they don't do drugs .

How often do your white friends say "hey jungle bunny, thank god for the sickle cell, huh?" to you?

hang in there user.

>Wyatt was the whitest character in the show
>Wyatt

Don't feel guilty for not crying, people process loss differently.

They're nice tiddies, user.

I like the fact that the white spoiled girl isn't an antagonist but a really good friend.

It seems that all the people I meet don't use the same social media I do, so I don't connect with people I know in the real world online at all really.

I don't trust Facebook.

>I don't trust Facebook.
Wise. Fuck that thing.

It's not easy being _______

The whole team.

I mean, everyone in this show, but this is the best non-shipping Avatar pic I have.

Ears here Mary-Anne. It's time to figga' out a plan ta' escape.

Say it with me, Sup Forums.

THIIIIICCC

>Toph
>cheeky glance

It hurts, Sup Forums. It hurts because deep down I know that no one is ever going to do this concept ever again, and the once chance they had they fucked it up. It hurts because deep down I know Sup Forums does not deserve the show this premise deserved.

It's like a college commercial.

shoo-ins for the Three Kings in a Xmas pageant.

Come on dawg, you're into this. You're black.

You sound black.

Where are you from?"

Oh snap what was the name of this cartoon again?

Braceface.

It's pretty shite

I remember watching it a bunch of times, I guess it wasn't that memorable if I forgot it's really glaring obvious name.

It's amazing how the main character actually got more and more obnoxious as the series went on. Her friend was a QT though.

what a savage