The pinnacle of British """"""""""""""comedy""""""""""""""""

>the pinnacle of British """"""""""""""comedy""""""""""""""""
And you fucks have the audacity to shit talk American comedy, Jesus Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wdMrtRvizk
youtube.com/watch?v=97fw8xjB5u4
youtube.com/watch?v=h37KQu64RY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But he isn't. it's easy to cherry pick, but all American comedians are garbage. There are maybe 2 exceptions EVER

True, watch the UK version Impractical Jokers on YouTube. It's so unfunny it hurts.

>Be American
>Use Impractical Jokers as metric for quality

The US version is hilarious. Shouldnt you be whiteknighting for your shitty version of the office in the jenna thread, Abdul?

>Be American
>"The US version is hilarious"

Just watched his new Netflix special, it was exceptionally shit
I love him in Fresh Meat and Bad Education and his travel show with his dad was unexpected kino and I think he's a wonderful lad comedy actor but his standup is a fucking joke

I hate this closet homosexual so much. Why won't he admit he's gay?

There has never been a funny brit in history.

the pilgrims? it's really funny how they wanted to migrate to a shitty fucking rock

Sean Lock

>Jack Whitehall pinnacle of anything
Jack Whitehall is shit.
Russell Howard, Al Murry and Lee Evans are 10 times the comedian he is.

>Russell Howard
Please tell me you're still drunk from last night and that was a mistype.

Wait, is he seriously still in the closet?

>Russell Howard

Unfunny leftist twat.

>Lee Evans

Literally stole his whole shit from Rowan Atkinson.

I think he's just really posh.

You mean incredible Pioneers that were brutalised by the british regime and who were blessed with the foresight to escape the sinking ship of britain and colonise what was destined by be the greatest country in the world and God's entire universe?

And yes i mean british, those snivelling cunts don't deserve the respect that capitalisation gives them.

>his standup is a fucking joke
The problem is it actually isn't

The kind of posh where its okay to be gay, just hire a sexy butler, but by god get a wife and inseminate a couple of kids to keep the family going?

He never sounded this gay before.

Sean Lock is actually the pinnacle of British comedy, sweetie

I don't really watch comedy but as a Britbong I apologise for Jack Whitehall, I cannot stand the cunt. While I'm at it, sorry for Russel Brand, James Corden and any other unfunny cucks out there.

“Tell you what, I won’t spit on you when we’re having sex tonight” is his greatest line

>Kevin bridges
>Frankie Boyle
>Andrew Lawrence
>Milton Jones
>Mickey Flanagan

I could go on. Stand up isn't even our greatest comical achievement its comedy writing and acting. Whitehall is shit at stand up but his concepts are good. Look at fresh meat, bad education, travels with my father. Greg Davies is another example. While his stand up is actually fairly funny, the sitcoms and comedies he is involved in he shines (inbetweeners, man down, cuckoo).

What do we have in the US?
>Amy Schumer
>late night leftie talk shows

start this one at 4:00
youtube.com/watch?v=8wdMrtRvizk

Agreed. Love that man.

"""Comedy""" is a garbage industry whatever the country.

He's so much better a panelist than a stand up tho.

He's worth it just for this
>youtube.com/watch?v=97fw8xjB5u4

There hasn't been a good UK stand up in a while from what i can think.
Greg davies i think was the last one i watched years ago that was half decent.

His dad is a heavyweight talent agent and got him on TV at age 20. Most obvious case of nepotism ever. That’s the problem with UK comedy, full of public school Oxbridge cunts hooking each other up in a field that should be meritocratic.

that is disturbing

Dylan Moran.

youtube.com/watch?v=h37KQu64RY4
Christmas number 1, 1993

That's Mr Blobby for you.

We're GOAT at sketch comedy, unlike Americans who absolutely depend on the crutch of "Improv!" as means of justifying the absolutely cringeworthy lengths they'll go to in order to force a pitifully unfunny joke

was acid much more popular over there?

The 90s were a dark time.