I've looked at things you people would doubt. Defense ships near the butt of Cassiopeia...

>I've looked at things you people would doubt. Defense ships near the butt of Cassiopeia. I've watched D-lasers shimmer in the light near RutgerHauer Port. All those memories, lost like rain down a drain. Time to sigh

That entire monologue was dumb only reddit thinks it's well written or meaningful

What the fuck was a C-Beam?

>the butt of Cassiopeia
It's so dope that the writers of the original Blade Runner played League of Legends and threw an epic little reference in there

>written
It was improvised. And how is it not meaningful? It pefectly sums up the self awarness that Roy is experiencing and his realization of death

Its hilarious when brainlets dont understand something so they have to frame it as pretentious

>I've smoked doinks in places you people wouldn't believe...big ol doinks

Lesson one of screenwriting is show don't tell. The fact that we never see what the fuck a C-Beam is or what the Tannhauser Gate is just awful writing.

There's a reason this guy never got any more work after pulling this shit.

Patrician opinion. True fa/tv/irgins will recognize that the original was vastly superior, and that Rutger and Ridley are hacks.

>Lasers n shiet

You realize he got way more work after BR right? Or youre just talking out your ass?

beautiful user

Quite literally every single film he's been in is garbage.

>I've seen choche on fire off the shoulder of Orion

Epic non sequitur XD

Literally anything can be degraded like this as long as you are a dumb memer.

Being in bargain bin tier movies is tantamount to not getting any work in hollywood

No, it literally isnt

I live in the Netherlands and we literally get one of his movies in school.

Soldaat van Oranje (Soldier of Orange)

I've been to Amsterdam twice and your country seems pretty great m8

Is this supposed to be impressive?

He's in a lot of Dutch historical movies.

Max Havelaar about Indonesia.
Soldaat van Oranje about WW2.
Michiel de Ruyter from 2015 about a battle in 'the disaster year' when we get attacked by England, France and Germany and win

Never even heard of the Netherlands before this post

Same. And I apparently live there. I thought I was living in America all this time.