New Teaser Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=6ykHYPYqK4c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NGf0Hdf6IMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

S E M O N D E M O N H A R E M

>Star's prize gets stolen by Jackie at the last possible moment
Delicious

If the video is not available in your country type "pak" on "tube" in the Url.

Where is everyone? ;_;

NEFCY IS EVIL! EVIL I TELL YOU!

I hope she becomes tsundere with Marco.

Everyone is asleep including mods, post lewd Star!

>no Brittney
Season is shit, not watching.

Brittney peaked early.

>Not available in your country
Seriously, still? At this point we're the 51st state...
Thank you.

CRUSH THE STAR!
KEK WAR NOW!

>Finally finish the fanfic with Warlock Rafael
>No magical grandbabies at the end

CRUSH THE STAR!
C U C K WAR NOW!

So what do you guys think? Will Jackie be completely fine with Marco going to a concert with another girl, or is Star inviting her because Jackie starts to feel a little jealous of how much time Star and Marco spend together?

NOBODY CARES!

POST KELLY!

Get it?

That's not how you spell Ferguson...

Jackie is fine. Star is delusional and thinks Jackie is the third wheel, a couple of episodes later we discover Star and Marco's relationship is strained.

Reminder that some of the background art in this show is beautiful and worthy of praise.

The bug is for cug! Sometimes for hug. Never for fug!

The most intimate moment Star will ever have with Marco is a nice hairbrushing sesh. Sad!

>spats
She's actually naked down there.

Just like this cartoon.

>those 2 panels showing the face of complete and utter emotional despair
This show has revealed to me that cute girls being bullied is the finest vintage of fetish wine around.

Only for Starcucks.

Here's what Nefcy has scheduled for the upcoming episodes, for those who missed it.

>That ahegao face from a mere hair brushing
Getting denied sweet sexual release for long enough will do that to a girl.

I don't think Jackie suspects a thing, yet. Star is still in denial over her feelings for Marco, though that dam is slowly breaking.

Seeing them kiss is gonna be the last straw on the camel's back, though.

>tfw your mexican is dipping into someone else's guacamole

And I'm afraid that in order to finish this season you will need to suffer more.

Reminds me of that hey arnold episode where helga pretended to be retarded to have arnold cater to her.

Maybe if Star behaves herself Jackie will let her clean up after Marco?

She'll learn to love the cuck life.

Take a picture Star, it'll last longer.

>Star not constantly suffering or depressed
>smiling
DROPPED

And why not? Shit dude, you ever had someone you like brush your hair real tender and gentle-like? And then feel their hand just barely caress the sides of your face as they activate the vestigial part of your primate brain that makes you feel all warm and goopy at the feeling of being lovingly groomed?

No?

M-me neither...

Reminder that Star cucking Jackie is endgame.

Based Nefcy.

>Star in loose fitting T-Shirt.

>tfw no Tom
There was that fire-portal but I think that's from the Marco abusing the Dimensional Scissors episode

fuuuuck

Yep, so that was probably Heckapoo.

It's from Hekapoo taking away Marco to cuck Star.

She sure is horny.

>encourage it
>surprise he actually went for it
She has no one to blame but herself.

suffering has no meaning without hope

s-sauce

What does this face mean?

Star is dipping down but can't control her powers, and is probably getting sucked in a vortex like in the Bonbon episode. Seeing as how the flames of the All-Seeing Eye is there, i can only assume Star is using it to somehow see into the future.

She got a glimpse of Marco's erect cock.

star uses the "we're bonded by the otp moon" card and fails

Janna vs The Forces of Cuckqueen when

this is shortly before the robot arm and eye patch

"must...not...grab.."

Which outfit Star seems to be wearing in upcoming episodes (for ease of classifying scenes if we get more):

Raid The Cave: dark green
Trickstar: dark green
Baby: blue
Crystal Clear: nightgown
Heinous: blue
Just Friends: blue (with t-shirt)
Starcrushed: dark green

>Love Sentence concert that may end with Starco or with heartbreak.
>Glossaryck unlocking Eclipsa's chapter for Ludo.
>Star using dark magic again and again.

My prediction: Star would try to win Marco with dark magic. It would work at first, but when Marco will realize Star is manipulating him: bam, heartbreak!

Fits the timing. In "Just Friends" Star and Marco sing along and Jackie is cucked to "third wheel" position, in "Starcrushed" Star and Marco are no longer friends.

Even I spent time making posts defending Star Vs. in its early days, when it seemed like the entire internet was shitting on it for its first episodes, I still thought Brittney was kind of garbage.

In fact I think the "popular bitchy rich girl" is an awful character type in general, unless it's your fetish I guess, because more than any other they exist just to be annoying and get humiliated over and over by the hero. And while that could maybe work if done with some humor it feels like more often than not they're just written to be consistently terrible.

Brittney would have been a dumb cliché even if the show was Mundane Adventures in High School Popularity; she damn sure wasn't necessary in the fucking magical princess show, when Star's powers and lack of terribleness make her superior by default anyway.

star resorting to blatant dark magic doesnt sound like her, using it unconsciously maybe but not non purpose

also i think "Strained"" might be an understatement if star pulled a stunt like that

If she wasn't friends with him, she wouldn't appear in Marco's end of the year bash at the beginning of the trailer.

Methinks, Star's relationship with Marco is only strained on her side, with Marco thinking they are still friends while he is with Jackie but she wants it to be more than just friends.

She was a pleb filter and you got caught on it.

The synopsis for Starcrashed has Star and the girls going to a "dangerous bash" so I bet she'll run into Ludo and/or Toffee there so they can put the cherry on top of Star's sundae of suffering.

Even though Bitchy RichGirl is muh fetish, I admit they were probably wise to more or less drop Brit from the show. What other characters besides her, Ferg and Alphonzo got a lot less screentime in season 2 compared to season 1?

wait a minute.. I JUST REALIZED WHY I'M FINDING STAR SO ATTRACTIVE IN THAT PICTURE.

She's WEARING A T-SHIRT FOR THE FIRST TIME. (No, I'm not counting goth purple hair star)

OH MY GOD ITS EVEN BETTER THAN I'VE ALWAYS IMAGINED!

>One finger darker
What did she mean by this

finger paint

She put a rubber-band around her finger beforehand

What a fucking loser

She sucked it until it went reddish

>What other characters besides her, Ferg and Alphonzo got a lot less screentime in season 2 compared to season 1?

I feel like we haven't been seeing as much of Marco's parents. They were never in it a ton but had some really cute moments. The only thing from this season on the same level, that I can remember right now anyway, was how Rafael paints a ton of images of Angie rather than taking pictures on their camping trips.

Skullnick hasn't been showing up as much but she appeared even less than the Diazes. I realize they still had her use weapons and stuff though, so that's good.

Everyone else I can think of either got comparatively more screentime this season (Jackie, Tom, Moon), isn't supposed to be there anyway (Toffee, Ludo's old army), or is about the same (Sabrina, River, Ludo).

Marco's dad got nearly an entire episode.

Yeah, I knew I was probably forgetting something.

Still feel like there aren't as many interactions between him and Angie as the first season had.

Manna is endgame
Janna is just too perfect for this not to happen.

Wrong JanStar will happen. Mark my words this show will pull a Kora and I will still love it.

I shouldn't have read those episode synopses

These violent delights are going to have some hella violent ends

Im not interest in ship or similar, but hope that they kiss just to end this cringy "cucked" meme.

Who's smile is cuter in this scene?

it won't end. The buzzword has butchered love triangles for degenerative fetishes.

Forgot to attach image. Personally I think Marco may have her beat.

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

CALL MY NAME AND SAAAVE MEEEE

this so much

youtu.be/NGf0Hdf6IMc
Mirror.

wow the animation changed a lot compared to season 1

Cheers m8, though sound would be nice.

And someone please make a gif of Marco pulling his hoodie cords at the start.

>And someone please make a gif of Marco pulling his hoodie cords at the start.
I was seconds away from requesting it myself.

Thanks user.

Wait, why are these coming on at like 7 AM?

Because you touch yourself at night.

>yfw you boned Star, Jackie and Janna