>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>whats wrong with eggs though?
>AHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>WHATS WRONG WITH EGGS??! KARL YOU FUCKING IMBECILE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3NSpOzh1PiA?t=1589
youtu.be/Xw2bTpyHGCE?t=14m52s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>its a karl says something really stupid and ricky laughs at him for being an idiot episode
>its a karl says something normal and ricky laughs at him for being an idiot episode
>its a steven says four words the entire time episode
Don't know why it's even called the ricky gervais show when the entire thing was always about karl

It would have all worked if Ricky and Steve commited to playing idiots that didn't get it. If they were able to play fools to such a weird and eccentric "straight man" it would have been truly influential comedy. But their egos were too big, and all that's left is some funny jokes.

Karl only has an entertainment career because Gervais made it his lifelong endeavour to make him famous. He's just a guy he knew locally who he liked because of his endearing stupidity.

to be fair you need to have a high iq to understand RG's humor

>tips fedora

Karl had a successful career as a sound engineer and Ricky brought him on to save his shitty show, and realized that Karl had a better comedic sensibility than he did

>*BURRRRP* GOD'S NOT REAL KARL

kek

Drinking coffee in the morning is legit a bad idea. It's when you're most alert anyway so the postiive effect is minimal and it just means your coffee crash syncs with your natural cortisol troughs making you feel even foggier in the afternoon.

Drink tea in the morning. Coffee at lunch time.

They're a great team. Listen to Ricky's new stand up if you get a chance. He did a bit on The Tonight Show about things that about him. It sounded 100% like Karl's writing.

Haven't seen his most recent stuff but his early tours heavily borrowed from Karl.

>Tea in the morning
Caffeine is caffeine.

did anyone see gervais on jimmy fallon? he basically ranted about how much he hates people but loves muh dogs

aka the way 90% of normies talk these days

man i remember when i thought he was funny and liked him. i fucking hate him now, he's a hack. its clear merchant was the brains behind the office, etc. but his performance as david brent is one of the best ever.

Don't talk shit

not herbal tea, ape.

Ricky says I agree to a lot of the stuff Karl says though

just skip breakfast altogether

take the intermittentfastingpill

Karl is an act. I can't believe people still don't get that.

>FUCKING DUMBASS
ruined

ppl drink earl grey faggot

OP is clearly a US poster and doesn't know that British people can't say dumbass

Your poo-in-bhat tea isn't a good substitute for coffee, tbhwu senpai

Tea is like a quarter the caffeine of coffee. I like coffee in the morning - midday, then tea in the afternoon/evening so it doesn't keep you up at night. If you don't drink coffee in the morning, when can you drink it?

feeder

come back around

It's absolutely hilarious that faggots on Sup Forums identify with Karl. He's a simpleton. He never says anything normal let alone intelligent. He's a man who's ruled entirely by common sense. And regardless of how romanticized being an uneducated twat is in the middle class, it's not a good thing. Common sense relies on experience and when all your experience is some dumpy britbong town and some boring life, it makes you stupid.

>Your poo-in-bhat tea isn't a good substitute for coffee, tbhwu senpai
autism

what happened with rickys charity boxing match? did it go ahead?

youtu.be/3NSpOzh1PiA?t=1589

>In 2002, Ricky Gervais took part in a charity boxing match against entrepeneur Grant Bovey (known largely by the public due to his relationship with TV personality Anthea Turner). For the 3-round contest Gervais was trained by famous boxing trainer brothers Frank and Eugene Maloney, at their Fight Factory gymnasium. It was the second televised charity boxing match for Comic Relief, the first being Bob Mortimer against Les Dennis. The fight was televised by the BBC, and Gervais managed to come out on top by a split decision verdict.

Agreed.

>it makes you stupid
yup. stupid things are never funny. got ya.

That was genuinely entertaining. Gervais can throw a decent punch.

>Don't know why it's even called the ricky gervais show when the entire thing was always about karl

Because they needed to use Gervais' name to get attention and eyes on the product early on

>Ricky "the pasty" Gervais

The early stuff will always be great, but it's true of most famous people is that they are big headed cunts irl. With Gervais it's a particularly bad case because he goes around shilling himself stroking his beard like he's some intellectual or social commentator when he's nowhere near that clever.

>He's a man who's ruled entirely by common sense

>implying this is a bad thing

Uwe would have laid his ass out

i miss this show.
also karl is not very funny by himself.

>There goes the pasty, being stretchered off

Tea has more caffeine than coffee, if only slightly

ricky "gyppo" gervais

I'm the user who wrote it, I'm actually Polish and I wrote it while shitposting drunk some time ago, I'm surprised that anyone saved it. but yeah, I'm clueless about British english, sorry for that

Manmoths?

Dried and by weight yes, per cup no

>stupidity
Karl is on his own now and has been playing up his act exactly how his audience likes it and making fat stacks for years. He's developed a brand and is fully aware of how to play his act. It was quite convincing in the podcast days, but I don't know how you brainlets can still stay ignorant to it in the current year.
>no drinky the coffer all day long
weak-hearted pleb
you're just not enlightened enough to understand ricky's euphoric genius

Still my favourite Karl's bit:
youtu.be/Xw2bTpyHGCE?t=14m52s
14:54

i could eat a knob at night

If he's playing a character, why defend the character? You guys are acting like podcast Karl was real Karl and defending his idiocy. You can't have it both ways. Either you don't need to defend a made up character or it's not made up and is worthy of your defense.

>When you realize that Karl was pretty much always right, he was just terrible at explaining his point

You mean Ricky brought him on the show because he finds endearing things laughable and getsenjoyment in the satisfaction of being snarky and insulting to someone who is sincere but not grammatically correct

water in the morn

He explained himself just fine

nothing but water

nah nah nah he insulted em a little, he got a little out of control himself

>but i just sayin why would they go throuq the trouble of buildin gas chambers to kill em all when they could just shoot em?
>CAUSE THEY WERE EVIL YOU TWAT!! 'EAD LIKE A FUCKIN ORANGE

I think Ricky actually summed it up best when he said
"Karl is what you get when you have a man with complex thoughts and a simple grasp of the English language"

I just never found it all that funny that a person would use slang and regional dialect instead of an academic version of English. Ricky thinks that's the funniest shit in the world though.

So, there's this bloke, right? He's a school teacher, and he's into all chemistry and physics an' that. Handing out homework to the kids, drawing... atoms an' that on the blackboard, stuff like that. And he's basically a good bloke, got a wife. His son is disabled and 'e has a baby on the way. Family bloke.

Anyway, he ends up with.. cancer. An' 'e starts doing all this mental stuff, exploding buildings an' that. 'Cause he starts making cocaine and heroin and sellin' it for loads of cash on the side 'cause teachers are never paid enough, yeah?

So he goes to the desert, 'cause he lives in America an' they have deserts where...
He stays near a desert.
One day he heads out with a bunch of metal bits and pieces, and 'e builds a machine gun from scratch in no time flat. You don't see 'im making the bullets but he's a switched-on bloke and 'e knows 'is stuff. Maybe he bought some from a gun shop.

And he ends up putting this big machine gun in his car and when he presses a button on... his key thing. Key fob. And the gun pops up out of the car and it can shoot through walls an' that. Kills a bunch of people.

So the lesson there is "pay teachers more money because they could go mental."

?
I'm not defending the character, I'm telling people they're dumb for thinking the character is the real Karl.

So there's this guy right. He's in America somewhere.... think it was the desert or summut right? Anyway, he goes mental, kills loads of people with a gun an' that right?

Anyway, police get 'im, there's loads of people dead. Girl comes out a few days later right, says there were other shooters knocking about, dies.

Weird innit?