Is SYAC a genuinely good series? Seems like Dobson had to be doing something right to get as many fans as he has

Is SYAC a genuinely good series? Seems like Dobson had to be doing something right to get as many fans as he has.

>as many fans as he has
...0?

I am sure he has at least one.

Being your own fan doesn't count.

He makes $100+ on patreon, he definitely has some fans.

Those are all relatives giving him pity money.

Honestly i enjoyed his shitty sol comics.
Then he decided he was good enough to preach.

That certainly seems to happen a lot with webcomic authors and internet personalities in general.
I guess that's why you need producers in professional projects to reel that kind of stuff in.

He's the new chris chan sonce chris doesnt make sonichus anymore

Nope.

Even before Dobson began trying to pander to ideology, it just wasn't funny or even terribly interesting. But, it got a large following on deviantArt due to it having "lol, artist problems, amirite?"

And then he shat all over his fans at every turn and... Well, I don't even know if he's still working on SYAC.

I think he only ever spends his time bitching on twitter about "depression" and trying desperately to gain brownie points with SJWs and people he hopes will get his "I can relate to you" posts...

And falling flat on his ass doing so. I think he's only done less than a dozen new drawings since 2015.

Just checked. He has 27 patrons. He's been at it since the heyday of Deviantart and actually has actually amassed a lot of name recognition but all that time and all that notoriety translates into less than 30 people willing to support his work. Hell there are guys on Twitch who make hundreds of dollars in donations in a night for sitting on their ass playing video games.

I think that's how many books he sold so yeah he must have 1.

Not actually. He posted on deviant art that someone bought his book Patti but then the buyer left a negative reviews of the book and he went apeshit.

I havent kept up with this shit in years, why is he a bear now

he's been a bear longer than he hasn't at this point

okay but why

>Nice hat.
every time

>Hell there are guys on Twitch who make hundreds of dollars in donations in a night for sitting on their ass playing video games.
>tfw you will never be an average looking girl and scam lonely betas out of their parents money

Because he's bald short and fat, so he chose to represent himself with the bear instead

He thought he'd tap into the furry market and only found ridicule.

Become a trap and do it just be sure to tuck and pretend to be bad at vidya you'll be raking in the dosh like a mad man.

thats for fags and crazy people though

do you not want money

he makes $54

even though he hid it you can still find out

You deserve 0 money if you think trans women are crazy people.

You deserve to have your head checked if you don't.

Lol, you're a depressed loser complaining the mentally ill which apparently excludes you and includes trans women living out merry lives with boy/girlfriends and jobs.

SYAC is a good idea in concept. A funny comic strip about freelance artists and webcomic creators and the shenanigans that can happen. Meeting weird people at cons. Being obsessed by crazy fans. Meeting other webcomic creators and maybe even doing guest comics talking about living in the industry, etc. Recipe for something to humanize the artist a little bit.

But this is Dobson we're talking about. The comic is nothing but strawmen arguments about how right he is, others are wrong. How he feels persecuted because he has opinions, and other shit that just makes him look like a smug asshole.

le pedobson

If chris chan can gets fans so can dobson

check the other thread, user used to know dobby at college