Craig Ferguson is the ONLY late night talk show host who could give a "heartfelt" speech and not make me roll my eyes

Craig Ferguson is the ONLY late night talk show host who could give a "heartfelt" speech and not make me roll my eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZVWIELHQQY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_i1PfTq2r0s
youtube.com/watch?v=UUuYBe9H3nY
youtube.com/watch?v=I4_2rvSO5FQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Word

Wait when did he get hot

Since he quit the show and started doing a radio show from his house.

Craig was based. He barely even shilled when actors came to his show like most other hosts.
That Harrison Ford episode where they talked about airplanes and airplane engines for 15 fucking minutes was pure gold. He was an actual genuine performer, and this led to some jokes falling flat naturally because you can't improvise gold comedy EVERY night, but there's a lively feeling to his show that is sorely lacking in any other late night show I've seen since.

fergie was always hot, ye fuck

This. He even had Alice Eve crawling for his dick. She's a legitimate 12/10.

youtube.com/watch?v=_i1PfTq2r0s

bump

Craig is over rated garbage who did the same formulaic late show as everyone else but for a couple of his own gimmicks.
I have no idea why you tards fawn over him.

he was the real deal
and a seducer

Best late night host by far.

Because his show was good, and all the shows on TV now are bad.

but if you watched everyday you could get tired of the gay skeleton

Not sure if he's really that hot, he's just incredibly charming.
I mean sure above average good looks of course, but nothing too crazy.

I'm convinced he's fucked Kristen Bell on every one of her appearances.

>dont attack celebrities
>attack politicians the trumps of the world
lol so it took him a while to realize making fun of people that have mental issues is wrong? he didn't already know that?

also that Alaskan girl from a reality

He mentioned her on his radio show recently. Someone asked him who the best guest was, and she was the first person he mentioned.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUuYBe9H3nY

>radio show
unaware that existed

>Not sure if he's really that hot
You don't have to be sure, but he definitely is.

Not enough people do. It's a drive time thing on SiriusXM. He does two hours every weekday.

any way to get recordings legally or not?

I don't think anybody puts the full broadcasts on YouTube, but you might be able to find some interviews there.

I watched his show, at times specifically cause shills on Sup Forums would talk him up.

It was the same guests and same set of questions as everyone else.
My guess is you choose him for hipster cred.

It's on private trackers.

>same set of questions as everyone else.
That is not true. Craig would never rehearse questions before the show, and he would tear up any notes he was given. He wanted every conversation to be natural.

Straight man so can't really tell

gib leads

Uploading it to mega for you, hopefully it will be done while I take a shower. Expect the link.

I found first 39 episodes on tpb
all others do exist?

That might be all the episodes. I think he only started this year.

it ends in april

Oh yeah. I was thinking it was a weekly show for a second.

>tfw you will never go fishing with geoff

you should totally come over to my place
I'M SO THERE GIRLFRIEND

BALLS

IN MY

P-PANTS

His interview with Ewan Macgregor is fantastic, just two really Scottish dudes talking about their hometown and motorcycles.

His interviews with women were maybe a little TOO flirty sometimes but overall he had the most "real" conversations with his guests. I also think his show ended at the right time, I think he was getting tired of it. But it really was a great show, and I wish I lived in the US so I could listen to his radio show.

Craig was the only one worth watching. Genuine, funny and charming. 'Vortex of Scottish Charm'.

That story was fucking pathetic and gay.

I find him to be very bland and unfunny. I think Americans just get worked by his accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=I4_2rvSO5FQ

Craig Ferguson is the(largely) unsung god of talk show hosts. He's genuine, his interviews feel unrehearsed and completely organic, and his style of humor is so well developed that once you know it, the jokes can go unspoken, conveyed by no more than a glance at the camera, a glance at you, his audience, the crowd he chooses to entertain. I miss his show so much. All the shilling, shark-eyed pretenders can go fucking hang.

aww are you upset he insulted Trump? :(

Subhuman spergs need to be purged.

Ahblublublu I wanted to kill myself because I drink too much.

Aw yeah, what do y'do there at yer place Geoff?

I didn't realize people loved Craig as much as I did. His talk show was the ONLY one I've ever watched consistently. I used to watch Letterman every once in a while but it was just okay. I tried to watch Ferguson's every time I could. Just a seemingly great guy. Very genuine and his show was very stripped down and simplified. His monologues were easily the best.

>still being a retard
Die already.

He's a great dude.