Superman #16 Preview!

“MULTIPLICITY” finale! Superman, New Super-Man and Justice Incarnate make their last stand against their multiverse-spanning foe, and the Man of Steel discovers another clue to the truth of his existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8iLoc8HRdMQ
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Dreamslayer_(New_Earth)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's over already? I thought it could do more than just three issues.

Still hoping DC does a DC Multiverse Presents... Monthly.

Waaaaait..... I missed rabbid part and how in the Rao this is da lst part?

Yeah, pretty short. It could easily go for 6 issues.

First, they decompressed, now they are compressing.

Wait, Terry followed the Superman of his world into the multiverse league too? I don't think they showed him outside of his world last issue.

>4th panel
Now, wouldn't that be interesting?

We need more etrigan... I hope Kirby year for Demon.

youtube.com/watch?v=8iLoc8HRdMQ

>Supermen slave camps

That's pretty cool

this was pretty cool until they pulled literally who out of their ass as a villain

Is this a play on God Doom? Since this is Lord Havok right?

No this is an OC named Prophesy.

>basically Regent from Spider-Man : Renew your vows
Huh

Looks disappointing desu.

Lord Havok will appear in JLA, wielding the lightning axe of Wundajin

IS THAT STAN LEE'S SUPERMAN?!

I think he might be a reflection of Time Runs out Doom like how Earth 8 is a reflection of 616. He's basically doing the same "Fuck over every other universe so I can power up and save a little bit of reality from the Beyonders" thing Doom did.

Maybe Prophesy was supposed to be Lord Havoc, but because he's already claimed for a story Tomasi had to create someone new?

To be honest the preview does a lot to sell me on this Prophecy guy. Not only that but the fact that he's got a nemesis clearly means they'll continue the multiverse plotline beyond these three issues, which makes me pretty happy.

>AARGH
>AARGH
>GAHHH
>HHRRR
>NNRR

what is even the point of these silly DBZ noise bubbles, the art expresses everything necessary here

Yeah with the JLA story coming as well i think we're in for a lot of multiverse shenanigans in the future

>lyst
why

>power-drained, exhausted, beaten up hero asks questions ending in "hmmm?"

bad

What if prophesy is preping for doctor manhattan

Of course. He's from Earth-6 and he's a Superman. So naturally he's there.

Because God forbid they invent new villains instead of always rehashing same old ones

Justice League Incarnate should be a book of its own. There are so many possibilities.

Most people are alright with new and clever villains. However you can only pull out a cosmic entity out of your ass so many times before it starts to bug people.

All I want is for Prophesy to hold Capitan Carrot Hostage and say "Anyone moves and the bunny gets it."

I certainly hope you both are correct. I was disappointed when Multiversity ended and there was no immediate follow-up in sight, but better late than never!

This would also be quite welcome!

I like Prophesy so far. He's got a nice cosmic level gimmick.

>bad
It's Superman. He will always have the extra breath to talk back to the bad guy that has him momentarily helpless.

Maybe. It could just be the Gentry though. They were beaten back, not completely defeated.

I want a book showing other multiverses. I want to see one where the pre-Crisis multiverse is united through a Legion of Superheroes led by Superman Red and Superman Blue and another where the post-Crisis multiverse is united in Superman Prime's Paradise.

I want to see those two multiverses have a happy ending.

What is this Dormammu knock-off doing in DC?

Maybe Prophesy is preparing a war against the Empty Hand?

What?

Some one off villain from another recent comic.

I hope something happens, last issues tour of fanservice was super disappointing

i mean duh

WHEN'S PRIME TIME

did Sup Forums figure out a hypercrisis solution to the Empty Hand literally starting the DC Universe?

Bargaining.

That might be Manhattan judging by the ending of Watchmen.

>Dormammu knock-off in DC
That's not Dreamslayer dc.wikia.com/wiki/Dreamslayer_(New_Earth)

CAPTAIN CARROT NOOOOOOOOOOOO

There are two hands user, empty and filled.

Notice how this one is filled. Filled is they hand.

Oh you.

>Manhattan powerful enough to create a multiverse

I want Johns to quit dickriding him. He was Captain Atom/Firestorm with time autism, not a supreme power by any stretch.