Justice League CHINA Screening reactions

#JustcieLeague #earlierScreening is over……All the ppl in the theater went Crazy“a film you have never see”

#JustcieLeague #30mins footage
“visualy stunning?theater have to play the footage twice ”?“Some scenes never exist in film history”“crying”

#JustcieLeague #30mins footage
“Ppl gonna worship Snyder”?“Defined What a real Superhero movie should Looks like”.

Based Whedon delivering yet another serving of capekino

Sauce?

Chinese capeshit when? Forced Chinese superhero when?

Marvelcucks BTFO

Ara ara ching chong yaddda yadda ping pong. They say shit like this all the time, the chinks are braindead when it comes to good cinema

fpbp

I got you senpai

Forgot the emoji man come on

>Based Whedon
t. pedophile.

China also loved transformers and terminator garbage soooo....

>a film you have never see
so, this is the audience for this... flick.

heh.

enjoy, DCkeks.

>yellow fever alert
I wanna be all in her, desu.

Ching chong ching chong?

>showing the movie to chinks who have restricted internet
*breathes*

dark knight is indeed very dark, very terrifying. Bruce's pass give him many mental injury
WW is just beautiful and badass.All i want to say:"Marry me,my goddess."
It's Zack Snyder,ofcause the action scene is great.
Soundtrack is okay I guess,I didn't pay too much attention to it.
There are many easter eggs.
If I have to compare with MCU films,I will say between Age of Ultron and Winter Soldier.
I haven't watched Batman Begins in very long time,but I think BVS is better.
The dark knight is definitely the better film,but BVS is the more comic accurate film.
I preher BVS than The Dark Knight Rise.(ps:he also doesn't like The Dark Knight Rise)
The best part I think is the Batman VS Superman, the Doomsday fight, every things about Batman,Sperman and Louise 's daily life and his internal struggle,and yes WW
Luthor part is also great.
the last act is a little rush,hoping it can be fix in Director's Cut.
Doomsday look better in the film.
WW and Batman had a little flirt,Superman and WW just getting know each other in the end.
BVS's Lex Luthor is quit different from other versions I know before,but he is excellent in the film,can make people feel a sense of crisis,but sometime he is quite funny.
I can't spoiler the story of the film,but I think it's good.
Though sups is call Man of Steel,but he isn't so steel insida his heart.But luckily he has Louise being there with him

>barely english speaking chinks love this movie
>also made Warcraft and Transformers successes too

oh boy sure is a good word to go on eh?

>Though sups is call Man of Steel,but he isn't so steel insida his heart.

I kek everytime

Gal Gadot is disgusting

When did this board become so obsessed with capeshit, I thought this place was supposed to "patrician"?
Fucking Sup Forumsedditor and Twitter fags

Because if you say capeshit is shit then the usual responses are

>FUCKING CENTRIST, JUST PICK MARLEL OR DCKEKS YOU BITCH

or

>OH WOW SO DEEP AND SMART BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE SUPERHERO MOVIES

It's like aggressive denial

>All the ppl in the theater went Crazy“a film you have never see since the last transformers movie

Dan Snyder is god

nice shilling

Thank you Whedon

It's not very common thing to start propagation in China. What's their strategy? Make people think it's good because it already made so much money in Asia?

niggah, did the bitch just confirm green lantern? fuck yes motherfucker

I was optimistic until whedon came on board but I'll be unbiased until I see the movie. fuck all of the haters and marvelshills who spout dogshit about things they don't like instead of actually trying to be optimistic for once. hell, fuck the DC fans while we're at it because you fucks aren't able to appreciate a new take on the characters and stories

THANK YOU WHEDON FOR SAVING DC

based joss did it again

#feminism

>China
>Twitter
I call bullshit.

I really wonder whether it will be possible to tell apart Snyder's from Whedon's scenes because it's obvious that Snyder hat to put in quips in order to please retarded mass audiences. for some reasons, I enjoyed the comedic parts in MoS, BvS, and WW while SS had some good moments. I really hope they keep it on WW's level

you can bypass the chinese firewall pretty easily. Quite a few Chinese people have Facebook, more often the ones who have been to the West, but most of them don't give a damn because they have never been anywhere except for China

but chinese bootleg man featuring fatbat is the one of the best DC comics right now

The Chinese unironically have better taste than Americans so this has me hyped

Remember how China LOVED Batman v Superman at their screening? Remember when it did horrible in China when it released?

Also it's good to know WB only has a half hour of decent footage for this piece of shit

>chinks
>a good barometer for quality
these cucks love the fast and transformer movies. enough said DCcucks are desperate as fuck lol

so you mean there's hope yet

I despise DCEU as well, but this is just pathetic.

As long as the movie is decent or better, I don't give a fuck about the numbers. MoS underperformed in my eyes and it was better than most cape movies in the last decade so I don't give a shit anymore

>a good barometer for quality

Chinese people have a horrible taste in movies (lived in China last year) but so do Americans. Americans have so many good movies to choose from while the Chinese don't and STILL tend to watch shit movies. That says a lot more about American cinema culture than it does about the Chinese one

>that grammar

I refuse to believe these people have higher IQs.

>It's not very common thing to start propagation in China

What are you smoking?
They did the exact same thing for BvS and WW by the way

please explain your opinions in chinese and we'll grade your grammar

You forgot to add how they can't see all that we'll with their squinting eyes....

do you speak chinese?

>Hulk turns mad from the magic tricks of a sorceress
>it's just a side plot of Avengers 2

>Superman turns mad from the magic tricks of a sorceress
>it's the main plot of Justice League 2

And you wonder why DC films are failing compared to Marvel films. A side plot in a Marvel movie is worth a whole main plot in a DC movie.

Thank you based Whedon saving the DCU

Ching chong ching chong *karate chops*

Justice League going to get high review score just because Wonder Woman is in