We see a new team of Avengers rise up (namely the Mighty Avengers) after the old guard disassembles over the Inhuman...

We see a new team of Avengers rise up (namely the Mighty Avengers) after the old guard disassembles over the Inhuman Registration Act. Is there room to have multiple teams of Avengers occupy the same space in Season 4?

Wacker: Oh, boy, that’s a very good question. Okay, I’m just going to say yes. That’s sort of where we started the season. Things go haywire pretty quickly. I think it’s very important that so many personalities find a way of working together very quickly, bbefore the “Secret Wars” starts. That’s going to be our real challenge.

Griffin: I think the Inhumans, thematically, they also work for us because of kids. They look like everybody else, but they’re different. They feel different, they have different powers, but sometimes it’s not visible to the naked eye. Lots of kids feel different. There are a lot of kids who don’t necessarily feel like everybody else. It shows how to embrace who you are and sometimes people don’t always understand you but you’re special. You have your own gifts and that also plays into the Inhuman story as well. Thematically, it’s a great story for kids

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/interview-marvel-animation-avengers-ultron-revolution-civil-war-finale/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I leave it here

cbr.com/interview-marvel-animation-avengers-ultron-revolution-civil-war-finale/

WHAT THE FUCK?

>Songbird joining the Avengers

Aw yeah

>Inhumans: Protecting the world that hates and fear them

Inhuman Sentinels when?
Friend of Inhumanity when?

Show me on the doll where Karnak touched you, OP.

FUCK OFF WACKER!!!!!
I will find you and kill you and rape your corpse

X-MEN ARE FUCKING WHO?

they are a rip-off of inhumans
some people probably never read Dark Medusa Saga

or Days of Inhuman Past
or Inhuman Massacre
or Age of Maximus
or Inhuman Agenda
or Inhuman Song

Operation: Zero Inhumans
Fall of the Inhumans
Onslaught: The Mightiest Inhuman

The Inhuman Genesis
God Loves, Inhuman Kills
Alpha Inhumanflight
Weapon I
Inhuman Land
Inhuman-topia
Inhumanferno
The Cross-Time Inhuman
Outback Inhumans
Acts of Inhumans
Infinity Inhumans
World of Inhumans
Inhuman Eternals
Maximum Inhumans
Fatal Inhuman Attractions
Future Imhumanperfect

Civil War and Inhumans? Two of the things I hate the most?

Oh boy.

also, inhumans are feared and loathed

>Show me on the doll where Karnak touched you, OP.

IT WAS RIGHT ON MY WEAKEST SPOT!!!

>Inhuman Massacre

I'd read that.

Spider-Inhuman

Inhuman Conspiracy
Scarlet Inhuman

I like how manly the designs are

>doesn't touch nipple
it's like they are retarded
nipples = buttons

>Black Bolt did more damage with his regular ass laser than when he spoke
I don't think I've ever seen a single clip of this show that hasn't bothered me.

Well, I never seen a clip of the show, so you're at least better informed

BUT YOU CAN USE THE X-MEN IN THE CARTOONS!

but X-Men is passee
they are not zeitgeist
also, look at the inhumans, they have something that x-men dont have: feared and loathed

Can X-Men say that? Can X-Men say that they are protecting those who fear and loathe them?

I don't think so!

How does an Inhuman Registration act work when they are their own country with their own government?

So would evil Inhuman Apocalypse actually be some big Kree Accuser Corps member in blue armor that has been around on Earth experimenting with them for thousands of years?

Inhuman Sinister is a British scientist from the 19th century that discovered terregen and has been experimenting with it, while specifically studying Black Bolt's and Medusa's family lines?

Perlmutter won't let them. Wanda and Pietro aren't even allowed despite being in the movies.

Better. Magneto is an inhuman. He survived inhuman camps

Inhuman Sinister is Phaedar.

But it's canon that HE was a student of Sinister.

What if Magneto was an Alpha Primitive who gained powers and demands superiority

So what's the Avengers policy on steroids? Because Black Bolt has Liefeld disease.

What if Magneto was Black Bolt in disguise?
what if Wolverine was an actual wolverine mutated by high evolutionary?

Wolverine mutated by the terregen cloud into a hairy Canadian midget

>comics established them as not being magnetos kids
>not mutants officially
>Ike the like still doesn't want to use them

What was the point then?

Ask Cap

That was supposed to say kike

The main person behind the Inhuman push isn't even the one taking care of Marvel's movie division. It might have started due to that, but it's clearly personal by now.

and later he met Ben Parker and said to him
with great terrigen, goes great inhuman

High Evolutionary was inspired by Mr. Sinister to become a geneticist, but was taught everything he knows by Phaedar.

That was before he discovered he was a latent Inhuman and Peter was bitten by a terregen spider!

It was made by the same cosmic terregen that powered the Fantastic Four

Matt Murdock was hit by a terrigen chemicals
Black Widow was taught in Red Inhuman Room
Captain America got inhuman serum
Iron Man is a faggot, though

Getting peoples' hopes up.

>Iron Man is a faggot, though
He did invent the Inhuman reactor, that's not a small feat

But it was given by an inhuman chink
captcha: STOP OLDLAND

You forgot

>Vision is a synthetic Inhuman
>Juggernaut discovered the ruby gem of Terregen
>Dr Strange learned the mystic arts of terregen
>Ghost Rider is the spirit of Inhuman
>Sentry drank the Inhuman serum to transform into an Inhuman
>Thor is the Norse god of Inhuman

>and Eternity is the abstract entity of Inhuman

Also, Watcher only cares about inhuman matters. Otherwise he doesn't interfere

>Namor is the king of the sunken city of Attilan
>Silver Surfer comes from the far off world of Attilan after serving Inhuman, Devourer of Attilans

Galan, is an inhuman devourer of worlds

Hold on a second, if Marvel can't use the X-Men in the movies but Fox can and IS still making movies about X-Men, which isn't costing Marvel a dime, why the fuck aren't they using the literal free advertising to push the X-Men in every other fucking media?

Link to episodes?

ha ha, I'd rather gut you

It's because of shit like this that I want every Inhuman book to crash and burn and repeatedly do so for years until they stop pushing that shit.
It doesn't matter that I like the Inhumans, their lore, the characters or the creators they put on their books. Their books succeeding and doing well is detrimental to the state of the Marvel Universe.

FUCK INHUMAN TRASH, X-MEN FOREVER!

Here's the catch: I hate the x-men
The last thing I want is a substitute x-men
I think we have a common goal

Because Fox still gets a cut from movie merchandise.

>why the fuck aren't they using the literal free advertising to push the X-Men in every other fucking media?

They're kind of doing it again. They've started allowing Funko to do a large wave of X-Men products. But it's all comic-related. They're not going to do any X-Men movie merchandise because then they'd have to pay a small cut to Fox.

And Avengers Assemble is obviously trying to be for kids who saw the MCU stuff, or to get kids thinking of seeing Marvel's movies. They don't want them to advertise Fox's movies.

And yet, all the kids say "X-men, where are them"?

Now I want every X-Men comic redone as an Inhumans comic and every Batman comic redone as a Green Arrow comic.

All I want, All I need, is to see, Marvel bleed

They probably think their target audience don't have much exposure to the X-Men at this point. Most of its audience might've been born in the late 00's. When were the last X-Men cartoons? Wolverine and the X-Men ended in 2009. The Marvel Anime X-Men and Wolverine were out around like 2011 or 2012 and I assume promptly forgotten.

And yet, kids like the X-Men. They know them. If they don't know X-Men, they don't know marvel.

But let's play the devil advocate. Let's say that some kid will get hooked by inhumans. What will be the source material that child will read? Certainly it won't be Days of Future Past, nor Dark Phoenix Saga, two comic book ARCS that changed the comic books forever and paved the ground for Watchmen.

You see, the truth will always win. Sure you can shill the inhumans, but sooner or later, someone will say "hey, there were this superhero group called X-Men, and they were doing the exact same thing that inhumans are doing right now, and they were doing it better"

and if what I posted wasn't clear enough,
inhumans have literally no legacy.
NO LEGACY

sure, you can claim an overrated mini by jenkins, but even jenkins is against the current push, so I doubt he will be the spokesman for inhumans

And that's why they're pushing so many damn Inhumans titles in the last what, four or five years? They don't get that X-Men was an unexpected success and a lot of the time, forcing something into success fails or has mediocre results.

But no, they want to reduce the X-Men's presence and push the Inhumans more because Ike is upset at Fox.

they can push many things.
they push captain marvel.
is captain marvel more popular now, than she was few years ago?

ms marvel was popular, but they ruined it.
yay

they can try, and they will, but it's all too little, too late.

the rule is simple "if you didnt' break throuh in the 70s or 80s, you didn't break through at all"

inhumans have NO LEGACY

I mean, Guardians of the Galaxy
A massive hit, and yet, Rocket Raccoon - cancelled
Star-Lord - Cancelled
Gamora - Cancelled

Marvel can't profit from the franchise that was successful. I mean, how are they going to profit from a franchise that will have a smear campaign?

The BEAST PART

Fox can sue marvel for inhumans
FOR THE LITERALLY the same
reason they sued them for MUTANT X

>the rule is simple "if you didnt' break throuh in the 70s or 80s, you didn't break through at all"
>what is Deadpool

All this shilling for the Inhumans made more damage than good.

I was neutral regarding them. Now they are the only fictional characters that I truly hate.

Good job, Marvel.

Deadpool is a spider-man rip-off
any other stupid question?

GotG is only failing in comics because Bendis never advanced them beyond OOGA CHAKA OOGA and readers got tired, it did pretty good once the movie hit.

blah blah blah
GOTG is falling
that's the only intelligent part in your post

But let that sink for a while
Marvel failed a franchise that was succesful
How are they going to make a failed franchise succesfull with bad word of mouth?

The Inhumans are the worst characters ever created.

>it did pretty good once the movie hit.

The highest sales the title ever got during the time Bendis joined the book (which was a year before the movie hit) and now, was the first issue Bendis started writing. At that time people were still more willing to give Bendis a chance and there were still people buying variant covers for retailers to justify ordering multiple copies. Heck, back then Hastings was around too and they had a variant for that issue. But the average the title got was like 50,000-60,000. And by the time it ended during Secret Wars it was getting below 50,000.

Also the movie was out in August 2014, this was how the sales went:

01/14 Guardian #11.NOW - 61,111 ( 14.7%)
02/14 Guardians v3 #12 - 55,454 ( -9.3%)
03/14 Guardians v3 #13 - 56,764 ( 2.4%)
04/14 Guardians v3 #14 - 53,976 ( -4.9%)
05/14 Guardians v3 #15 - 54,332 ( 0.7%)
06/14 Guardians v3 #16 - 54,827 ( 0.9%)
07/14 Guardians v3 #17 - 62,986 ( 14.9%)
08/14 Guardians v3 #18 - 60,657 ( -3.7%) O.Sin
09/14 Guardians v3 #19 - 55,891 ( -7.9%) O.Sin
10/14 Guardians v3 #20 - 61,072 ( 9.3%)
11/14 Guardians v3 #21 - 62,387 ( 2.2%)
12/14 Guardians v3 #22 - 52,470 ( -15.9%)

The second highest sales the title ever got? the ANAD relaunch in 2015. Still with Bendis as writer. Had like 100,000+ ordered. But sales fell HARD. Late last year it was doing around lower than 30,000. That's pretty fucking bad considering the new movie is out this year.

Sales on ANAD relaunch up to November last year:

10/15 Guardians of Galaxy #1 - 118,342
11/15 Guardians of Galaxy #2 - 51,690 (-56.3%)
12/15 Guardians of Galaxy #3 - 53,627 (+3.7%)
01/16 Guardians of Galaxy #4 - 46,215 (-13.8%)
02/16 Guardians of Galaxy #5 - 40,581 (-12.2%)
03/16 Guardians of Galaxy #6 - 48,330 (+19.1%)
04/16 Guardians of Galaxy #7 - 40,213 ( -16.8%)
05/16 Guardians of Galaxy #8 - 38,404 (- 4.5%)
06/16 Guardians of Galaxy #9 - 34,542 (-10.1%)
07/16 Guardians of Galaxy #10- 36,614 (+ 6.0%)
08/16 Guardians of Galaxy #11- 34,914 (- 4.6%) (CV2)
09/16 Guardians of Galaxy #12- 32,373 (- 7.3%) (CV2)
10/16 Guardians of Galaxy #13- 29,845 (- 7.8%) (CV2)
11/16 Guardians of Galaxy #14- 28,405 (- 4.8%)

again, if marvel can't capitalize on franchise that did well in the movies, how are they going to capitalize on the franchize that people hate, and that will have NO movie at all?

Isn't High Evolutionary like 10x the geneticist either of them are now? Dude really hit the books

>Dude really hit the books

Oh, they have a dust-up over fucking Inhumans, but h. superior always had to go it alone?

Geneless flatscans.

I actually like 'em, but they're being used to push out Mutants.

Don't forget Deadly Terrigenesis

What if Frank Castle's family was terrigenized, mutated into corpses, and thus he became the Inhumaner?

>Deadpool is a spider-man rip-off

Wot u say?

Watched the four episodes and it was kinda fun. The Inhumans Registration Act was different from the X-Men version since Black Bolt and the Royal Family endorsed it. Songbird was the 8th Avenger for half of the story.

The ending was ripped of pic related.