Do people actually understand what science-gibberish this old pretentious fuck is talking?

Do people actually understand what science-gibberish this old pretentious fuck is talking?

ergo

ergo

ergo

concordantly

ergo

Vis-à-vis

Matrix 2 and 3 were just bad movies from a story telling perspective.

Yes, he was explaining the joke behind Sneed's Feed and Seed (Formerly Chuck's)

inherent

ergo

ergo, coherently it is inherent that an anamoly is concurrently inherent in the weltanschauung rest assured inherently systematic trump collusion ergo ipso lorum ad hoc weltschmertz

Christ this board got dumber

Vis-à-vis

this is some next dimension autism

an anomaly wherein the system experiences concordant anomalous malfunctions vis-a-vis megabytes

concordantly

concordantly

>"I like to tell everybody that The Matrix's code is made out of Japanese sushi recipes," Whiteley, who's also lent his design talents to Babe (1995) and The Lego Movie (2014), told the publication. "Without that code, there is no Matrix."
really makes you think

>vis-a-vis megabytes
Got me (ergo i'm laughing)

VISA VI

There is literally nothing hard in that speech to understand, except one weird use of vis-a-vis which seems more like a mistake than anything.

he wants to fuck oracle

how dumb do you have to be to not understand what he is saying

Fresh chicken all the time.
Finger licking good.

>weltanschauung
>weltschmertz
Why do you english speakers steal german words?

HAHA I'M METAPHYSICAL RIIICK AND I ACTUALLY REPRESENT GOD WHILE NEO IS A JESUS FIGURE

It's pretentious and bad writing.
>let's make him sound smart, team!

Ennui

ergo

Is this the only movie that is kino made by women?

>women

a bit like this, he said totally simple things with precise vocabulary.
the point of that was to thow how he is a %100 logical program opossite to the oracle.

If you didn't watch the animation, you wouldn't know what he's talking about. You also need at least a 120 IQ to know wtf is happening.

>tfw 119 IQ but was 143 when i was 17

i'm getting smarter, lads

he doesn't say anything scientific

i don't know anyone who's iq is lower than 120

The message was simple: there is no authentic resistance, the machines knew there would be a statistical minority of rejects, so they devised a system specifically for that. Zion's only flaw is that it can't be kept static, so the machines have to destroy and recreate it.

nice try trapfag

>i don't know anyone who's iq is lower than 120
>who's

Are you sure about that, friend?

He basically said "free will can't be coded against without system crashes, free will has to be accepted, neo + zion are the result of free will, destroying zion and repopulating it with people chosen by neo is the most effective solution"

He has autism but the point is that zion is controlled opposition. Neo's role as the "chosen one" isn't to be the chosen one of the machine/zion mythos, but to be the chosen one who chooses to sacrifice everything for his own reasons which destroys the status quo. Ultimately, he was the first chosen one to actually choose to kill zion.

well i don't want to be a bigot to my grandsons when they asks me who made the matrix

Except from how his speech is entirely unnatural and filled with pointless information.
Its tiring to watch him give the biggest exposition dump of all time, while Neo just stands there quietly.

It was about creating a perfect system though iteration and adaptation. The system failed because the machines got lasy/arrogant as evidenced by this being the 6th Neo and the machines hadn’t changed at all.

i know three languages, english is not my native tongue

What are the other two?

American and Canadian

they realized that humans thrive in pain, which is true to real life as well

Bush people Khoisan and Mongolian sign language

It's really funny that the origins of the human-machine war are the fact that the robots were making better flying cars.

>Do people actually understand what science-gibberish this old pretentious fuck is talking?
Americans didn't understand the syntax due to appalling education standards.

klingon and a hint of russian

reading comprehension and critical thinking in america is abysmal. its no wonder the Saudi's are on track to become the new world leaders.

acceptable

>Mongolian sign language
you get a pass, for now.

>klingon
fr*ck off

Qu'vatlh

perdinent

Correct, they were too retarded for their own themes

why did I know this thread would be filled with "americans can't read" posts? shit you people are predictable. I wish we were less relevant so you could fuck off to a chinese imageboard.

Lol, it happens every thread. They make up some bullshit stereotype as if it's something they've personally observed. And I'm not even Merican I'm Aussie

Yup. Only with big dumb words.

but they showed that with him never smiling and being monotone the whole time with the oracle smiling and showing some emotion the whole minus the actress change

compare the writing to this scene to something like rick and morty which is actually smart without having to try

>design character to be machine like an efficient
>talks like he's an undergraduate student fluffing out an essay to meet the page requirement

If he programs like he speaks then the matrix must have some horribly inefficient code.

women couldn't do it for themselves so two brothers had to

> N E O F A G S

Westworld has a similar idea: suffering is what bootstraps consciousness.

interesting concept. where does it derive from?

real life pretty much. think about how much progress we made in both world wars. right now west is doing good which is why they're so confused and pushing weird agendas. humans perform best under pain/pressure. it forces you to think.

it's not that humans perform better under those circumstances it's that the reproduce better during those circumstances
look up stages of population growth, most of europe is in the 5th stage which means that they're undergoing a decline in the native population, in order to stabilize it they must get rid of some of the human rights that makes living easy

Reality.

To keep from going too meta, everything in our reality (there may be realities where this does not apply) has to deal with scarcity.
Scarcity in both senses; one of which being that stuff is limited and only the strong can provide for themselves because they are stronger than their peers but also that to get things, you need to do stuff in return.
There's no 'free' stuff in the universe; for you to grow in your mother's womb, there obviously would be a sperm and an egg needed but also all the nutrients for your physical body to grow etc.
The fact you have a brain, can think, grab things, a tree has photsynthesis, cats have glow in the dark eyes or whatever else you may think of, is basically a brute force attempt of reality/nature to be the most efficient/effective it can be.
Humans (and anything else really that has more iterative power or influence over itself than inanimate objects) thrive in harsh conditions and thrive from suffering because that's what time literally has made us to be good at.
We like some competition or stuff to overcome because our instincts have been programmed to expect pain and suffering.

>Cats have glow in the dark eyes