Is he the best youtube kinographer?

Is he the best youtube kinographer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSs2kvg8wts
youtube.com/watch?v=40Ysn-Pn-0o&t=5m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=WkIJoGFTLvs
youtu.be/jAXioRNYy4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope, he's now just another IDubbbz victim.

what are you 12

>White and Asian is a good geneti-

Fuck off with your eceleb shit

no, Jerma is

>independent content creators are irrelevant

underage out

who
Are they some reverse trap or something? What's going on here?

Low-test WMAF

LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF HIS HEAD

YO IS THIS PERSON FUCKING RETARDED?

this dude's entire career was destroyed by his lack of a chin

it's over for chinlets

I didn't know people could be so insecure about chin structure. Are chins really that fucking important to how you look

#NoChin

LITCHERALLY THE SMALLEST CHIN ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET

>tfw manlet and dicklet

At least I'm not a chinlet though, thank god. I'm going to make it.

Yes

not really

but when you make fun of everyone for whatever little defect they may have, people will go full-bully on you when they see your defects

I WANNA BE GAY

well having a weak chin will make you look bad in most cases. but nobody even would notice it if he had not been so insecure about it

>how to tell everyone you're a teenager with piss poor taste

>iDubbbz still not in jail for rape and murder
He can't keep getting away with it

Yo, is this person fuckin' retarded?

i guess the cat didn't press charges

*covers chin with hand*

Of all the things to be worried about what's wrong with a person's face, a chin is definitely last. Nose is way more important

>youtube shit is allowed on Sup Forums
They have nothing to do with television or film.

>he posted three minutes of himself raping ricegum on youtube and asked him if it felt good
HE CONE'T KEEP GATTING AWAY WETH ET

god i fucking hate ricegum

>bojack redditman
and you can fuck off back to Sup Forums while you're at it

Television is dying. It's on the all-time low. The future is online.

This guy's a big youtuber, how come no one flipped their shit at his use of slurs and offensive Islam jokes yet people went crazy over pewdiepie

Let's all agree that he is the GOAT.

>darthmalak.jpg

Nobody dares to fuck with him. Last time a basic bitch tried to call him out on saying the word "nigger" he literally flew over and raped her on camera.

>everyday people use youtube to make content that rival Hollywood productions in term of stories, acting, makeup effects, etc. with only a small fraction of the budget
>user thinks some dude filming himself and his opinions is 'art'

>why didnt people to crazy over offensive jokes
>jokes
pewdiepie was serious and angry when he said nigger, that wasn't a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=PSs2kvg8wts

You have severe autismal.

people get mad at him, but he's always either plainly joking or making a point. Pewds on the other hand just randomly blurted out the nigger word.

define "art" you pretentious faggot

I thought iDubbbz did a nice job on Ricegum but hoo boy did Jake Paul actually hit him where it hurts.

youtube.com/watch?v=40Ysn-Pn-0o&t=5m23s

No, it was more because he was hiding it and was exposed for it.

>t. chinlet

He makes a lot of good points in that video, but the Jewish slur isn't considered "acceptable". I've never seen the use of the word "kike" in any form of entertainment

yo is this person fucking retarded? I literally couldn't make it more than 30 seconds into the video without wanting to just fucking neck myself

if you honestly give those people even 1% of a thought you are a fucking retard and need to leave immediately

no

oh my god brah same i love the dramas

Watch more movies made by jewish comedians.

Where would that be? I'm not giving any of this fuckers views so you might as well tell me.

Hey what's up guys, shkreliishere

south park. not only do they say it, but the broflovski kids are called kyle and ike

I want to fug brown Zelda

chinlets be like

Why tho

No, this is:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkIJoGFTLvs

marc marron doesn't count now name two others

Zerosugar babysitting off topic threads again? Wouldn't it be a shame if the board filled up with Sup Forums and Sup Forums shit :^)

Pure kino
youtu.be/jAXioRNYy4s

>watching "Vlogs" of any variety
>ever

Why the fuck do people do this?

How fucking bored are people that they will watch some faggot get in front of a camera to talk about their day or some other completely irrelevant shit?

I don't understand the appeal, let alone the literal millions upon millions of subscribers and YTbucks.

When I watch YouTube, it's videos that are actually ABOUT something. Educational shorts, commentary on news or politics, original art-related content like independent animation, reviews of media, comedy, etc.
Why the fuck would I give a shit about some faggot "e-celeb" and their personal journal? Why would anyone do that?

I just don't understand why it's a genre, let alone the most popular genre on YouTube in terms of subscribers and channel-revenue.

I have literally never watched a Vlog and never will. And I don't think I've ever even seen one suggested to me, thanks to YouTube's algorithm actually doing its job for once in this instance.

I literally had no idea who these people were before IDubbbz started talking about them, and I only found out about IDubbbz because a friend made me watch his videos, and I only pretended to enjoy those because despite IDubbbz being a genuinely funny and creative show-runner at many points, in the end he's still talking about people I've never heard of and don't care about, and have no reason to care about.

>no chin
>dad is 30
>every 2 months cries on youtube "bro i havent been on a vacation in sooo long"
I'm glad this kids channel is dead af

>pewdiepie was serious and angry when he said nigger

PDP has literally never been serious in his entire life.

It's a word. Get over it, snowflake.

>SJW's
>consistent or logical
>ever

>people get mad at him, but he's always either plainly joking or making a point

That's literally not true though.

Just admit that the WSJ and faggots like you that worship them for some inconceivable reason are operating on an illogical double-standard and be done with it.

What's his catchphrase again?

I hear ya. It's just a friend and drama simulator for people that have absolutely nothing. People make fun of Sup Forums users, but people who enjoy vlogs? Who are they to speak about my waifu? YouTube was a good friend simulator for me in middle school and early high school though. 2006-08 Smosh were my best friends.