That art

>that art

>It ain't gonna suck itself.

They look ready for it and everything.

Songbird is thinking about it.

Cap's letter for Zemo last issue of Steve Rogers was hella gay

Fuck you.
Cap zemo teamup for the win.

> Come to the dark side, me and Steve have Acuna.

>Once upon a time, the Thunderbolts were the Masters of Evil, villains posing as heroes. Two decades later, their leader has returned…and Baron Zemo will reclaim the legacy of the Thunderbolts – with the infinite power of the cosmic cube! This February, Marvel celebrates the history of the Thunderbolts in THUNDERBOLTS #10 – a can’t-miss, oversized 20th anniversary issue! Kicking off the brand-new “Return of the Masters” story arc – creators Jim Zub and Jon Malin put Baron Zemo back on the board! And he’s coming to reclaim what’s his – the Thunderbolts themselves! What will the Winter Soldier have to say about that? As Zemo seeks to attain power over Kobik, the sentient Cosmic Cube, how does that factor into Captain America’s sinister plans?

So who is gonna fuck off with Zemo?

I can't watch Zemo without thinking "HEY MR PASSERBY CRRREST IN BIRRDMAN'S HELMET!"

>Malin will never completely take over Liefeld and finish Bloodstrike
what is even the point

Why is Zemo nine feet tall?

Having his mask untucked, like his father's, annoys the shit out of me for some reason

Because he has been hitting the Pym particles (or simply because Malin can't into perspective).

Fixer or Karla as always, unless Kobik mindraped them to be loyal.

What the fuck is with Zemo holding his sword by the hilt in the second panel?

He only wants Cap to do it tho.

This, I dunno who the fuck started doing that shit but the other artists kept that dumbass trend.

Helmut fucking hates his old man, so styling his mask like Heinrich's is really stupid.

Looks like a case of "dude, you were supposed to draw a sword here!" with the artist going the most "eh, screw it" route of it.

>I hated my shitty abusive nazi daddy. In fact I had a whole character arc about rejecting my shitty abusive nazi daddy...so I am gonna dress like him, I guess?

That said, that trend started in Remender's Cap run.

Thumbnail looked like they were taking a shit on the floor

More specifically Stuart Immonen started it.