HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Well it looks like she won't be seeing her extended family for a while.

>bedhead

?

I guess Pakistan is on the travel ban list.
And I guess Trump thinks he can sort out ISIS in 4 months.
Not unless they convert to Christianity or move.

ew, ugly

where's the real kamala

explain harder phoneshitter

Kamala reaction to Trump winning.

that´s what you get for praying to a child raping mass murderer that told his followers to drink camel piss

Trump signed a temporary refugee ban for 120 days while they try to figure out a new vetting system.

Christian refugees can still come in so, you know, all a terrorist has to do now is say they're Christian before going into the country.

>LOL TRUMP shitposting maymays!

Don't you have some JonTron to watch, too, edgelord?

Well Miles is twice as likely to vote for Trump than Riri at least.

spotted the atheist

it is really easy to find out if somebody is really a christian or just some dirty muslim that is pretending

I actually know some people who became terrorists. They were mostly Catholic white boys who got converted in Italy, though.

Seriously why isn't anyone ever pointing at Italy? Not even as a meme?

All you have to do is find a priest/pastor/whatever and tell him you want to convert, he'll tell you all you need to know. For bonus points, make like you want to join the clergy so he won't bat an eye at you teaching other terrorists.

Now, finding one in Syria and getting to him before some assfuck chops his head off is going to be challenging, because Christians are like 5% of the population, but once you actually find him it's basically smooth sailing.

>And I guess Trump thinks he can sort out ISIS in 4 months.
He has nuclear bombs...

>it is really easy to find out if somebody is really a christian or just some dirty muslim that is pretending

Pls tell me how, I'm from a country were muslims aren't an issue so I can't tell

They didn't use them after 9/11 and are going to use it now for some lone wolf crashing trucks? LMAO

Why should he do that when he can just wait for the US Coalition that happened under Obama's watch to sort ISIS out and then take all the credit because nobody has been paying attention to it before he got elected?

They have beards and little devil horns under their hair. That's why the women have to wear a hijab, because lady muslim devil horns are longer than men's.

truth hurts

At night they release pheromones that attract insects and electronics towards them. That's why drones keep accidentally killing civilians. They suppress them by pressing their forehead against the ground.

Make them stand on a koran to get in.

To fix ISIS all we have to do is tell Russia to go nuts and put the Turkshits on a leash.

How fucking underage are you?

didn't stop Christians from entering Japan in the 18th century mate

Happened in Judge Dredd.

They operate on a 'hivemind' that communicates through small, organized dances, as bees do. ISIS has banned all outside music so as not to perpetrate any misunderstandings through spontaneous boogeying. An easy way to identify a Muslim with this knowledge is to keep your own Muslim besides you, and to pinch them whenever another suspected Muslim comes near. The emphatic pain they share will immediately force them to identify themselves against their will by way of simultaneous wincing.

Do the girls have...tails? I'm asking for a friend.

*catholics

Yes, but they are typically removed during the process of female circumcision, which is performed universally wherever there is a mosque. It is said that the Muslim girl will keep their tail to share as an engagement gift to their husband, as a way of identifying them among his other three wives.

>her horns are longer than men's
it works on many levels

rub them with pork fat and see what happens

Yeah because that's how you identify a terrorist, by how much they respect their religion. When they blow up other mosques it's just as a prank.

>Seriously why isn't anyone ever pointing at Italy? Not even as a meme?

Because they are in an economic crisis right now that makes Greece looks wealthy.

And Syria's a wasteland. The fact of the matter is, there are so many terrorists brainwashing people in Italy, and nobody seems to care. That's fucked up.

Those Mosques were obviously Infidels worshipping wrongly.

That sounds like a top notch way to get every nation on the planet except MAYBE Israel really fucking pissed off at you.

I'm sure even Israel would have an issue with that much fallout in their backyard.

I would do it. Only to nuke some shit. Does not matter what, I just want to witness the glory of the nuke.

These are the people that believe if they blow themselves and as many innocent people as they can up, they are given full control of 72 virgins in heaven, you know, full control in heaven over 72 other souls. If they denounce their religion even to lie for their plans, that all goes away.

I'm sure they don't let the President fly out to watch the Nukes.
Actually I think there's a clause that let's them do just that. Taquito or something, Sup Forums has a whole meme around it.

I'm pretty sure they would too but I figured I'd hedge my bets since I don't really know just how much they hate their neighbors.

Retard.

How high is it that Marvel will write Trump's ban on 7 Muslim countries into a Ms. Marvel story?

Definitely 100%.

Heck, it could be an entire arc in Champions

>What are Sunnis and Shias

read up, faggot

Pakistan isn't on the list though.

all rook the same

That's surprising actually.

I'm not surprised at all that Trump apparently just named the first 5 or so muslim countries he could think of

Suspected and actual terrorists in french ate bacon and drank alcohol as a mean to blend in. As long as you kill infidels it's ok I guess.

He has done more in 8 days than king chimp ever did in 8 years

And I would have imagined the country that had actual immigrants participate in a highly publicized terrorist attack on America would've made that list.

that's a pretty big hand

Delicious,delicious salt , this year is the gift that keeps on giving

Except the country where 19 of the 9/11 hijackers came from. I wonder why. Oh yeah:

"Saudi Arabia and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

I thought the problem with king chimp was he was always doing illegal shit and taking your guns away

test

EDGY

Some of you guys are alt right, don't post on Sup Forums tomorrow

All the better to grab you by the pussy with, my dear.

>"Obama violates the constitution and abuses executive orders!"
>"God Emperor Trump is doing more than Obama ever did by abus- I mean using those executive orders!"

The only thing I'm gonna be dividing are your legs, bitch.

Some of you guys are alt right, don't post on /co anymore.

>Obama expands his own power and libshit defend him
>Trump uses the power granted to him by Obama and libshits go crazy