Got 'em?

Got 'em?

You suddenly regain consciousness in a dirty truckstop bathroom. Upon opening the door, you see the body of your chosen character contorted in a pool of blood. At this point you realize your hands are covered in blood. Somewhere in the distance a siren blares. What do?

wash my hands for starters

Find the Justice League. Cause whoever framed me for Supergirl's death, will probably kill me later, with ease.

Die before the cops get here once Sabertooth wakes back up.

SPONGEBOB IS FINALLY DEAD!

wait for the cops to receive my reward

I'm just surprised it wasn't the cholesterol that got him.

NO NOT GODZILLA

I BET GIGAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS

>Lord Dominator
I SAVED THE FUCKING GALAXY

How the hell is Ghost Rider in a pool of blood?

Anyway, I stay there to tell my story to the cops. No one's gonna put me in jail for killing a demon.

I have just killed Samurai Jack so I guess either Aku will reward me beyond my wildest dreams or heĀ“ll fuck me over for killing Jack and claim all the credit. Either way, I've condemned all life in the universe.

Well, since he's already dead, that just means we're BOTH in deep shit. I smell a buddy movie in the works.

>Wait, that's just jelly

OH GOD WHY AM I IN INDIGO PROPHECY

That was such a weird, yet entertaining game

The only answer is either necrophilia or rape.

>Amy Rose

Thats right! I did it! And I'd do it again too!

Oh fishsticks.

Laugh maniacally and proceed to show the world why I'm the The Master of Masters, The Deliverer of Darkness, The Shogun of Sorrow.

I guess am barely covered in blueberry jam?

I am SO fucked when she reforms. I don't think I'd be able to stick her into an Earth mirror!

finn's mom

I thought this was another robot

I didn't realize this was the real thing

well out running the banana guards won't be a problem but I have to make sure someone else takes the blame cause now I've got Finn hunting me down

I'm pretty much fucked

Wait a second, robots don't bleed!

For some reason, I keep picking the Butt Witch for these threads, don't know why...

Anyways, considering she's not human and thus will probably heal and me mangling some inhuman creature doesn't look too bad to the cops, I'm sure we'll both be fine...

She probably put me up to it for whatever reason, actually.

desu i think they'd thank me

I call upon all my Indigo Prophecy training to hide the body, wipe the blood, and skip out before anyone finds Captain America.

Get back in there and pull out the other bomb.

>Godzilla
why hello hi yes i have question:
how

Wonder what in the world me and atomic robo did, why is he in a pool of blood, and perhaps we should get out of here before they find him.

>Daredevil

Didn't see THAT coming...

Oh noes. I just offed Sentry. What am I in for?

Well, shit.
The cops are not after me that's for sure, as far as the general populace knows I've killed a monster, so it could have either been bravery or self defense; but I'm really not sure how the King or the Elder Gods are going to feel about it

>blood

X-23.

On the plus side, she'll be fine. On the downside, I'm going to have to explain this to her very soon and that could go poorly.

>Dream of the Endless
Wake up?

Joker

It's probably not the Joker

A game that shitty doesn't deserve such a good beginning.

Probably get a medal or some kind of reward.

I pause my heavily modded game of Indigo Prophecy because my pizza has arrived.

I put some Stan Bush on.

Wonder how in the fuck I killed a Kryptonian, then grope her big dead tits.

> tfw I just killed Beartato
I should be put down because apparently, I'm a real monster.

>heavily modded
You can mod that turd? Is it possible to fix it?

>Creepy Susi

Finish drawing the summoning circle out of her blood and finish the ritual; it's what she would have wanted.