This might not be the meme that America deserves, but it is the meme that America needs

This might not be the meme that America deserves, but it is the meme that America needs.

they were right tho
they did take their jobs

Why do people forget that the Goobacks episode's entire point was that Immigrants taking away jobs from American people were a valid concern and that once very open and liberal people would become equally nativist if their own job was at stake? The people who watched this took away that people who were against mass immigration were heartless rednecks rather than the intended message that Mass immigration should be halted in favor of controlled assimilation, nature preservation, and caring for each other at home. This is literally the most sensible natsoc episode ever made and the so called intellectuals would focus on the memes rather than debating the message.

I don't think that's the message either. They don't really portray the goobacks as bad for their wants or Liberal Hippy Douche as wrong. Though in the end the message seems to be Pro or Anti Mass/Illegal Immigration the people don't seem to want to do the hard work that it'd take to correctly address the problem and rather just have a simplistic easy fix that probably won't work aka the giant gay pile.

Are you sure the aging Liberal Hippy Douche was made to be in a positive/neutral light? I do agree that the Immigrants are portrayed as decent, if different, people but the aging liberal hippie douche seemed to be portrayed as the worse than the Immigrants themselves for totally refusing to hear the complaints of the loud, redneck union workers. I'd say the message is fairly against Mass/Illegal Immigration, the liberals who see no problem with jobs being taken away by those working for less, and the people who lose their jobs and become loud, obnoxious, and racist for it.
You're right about the giant gay pile. Stan, Randy, the workers, and the other boys did end up trying to preserve nature and make the future better for the next generation but ultimately ended up giving up. I see this as a kind of metaphor for Foreign aid for the Immigrants and bringing up the American people's state of living.

More and more, South Park's "Both sides are wrong" philosophy seems right.

It's been a while since I've seen it but I guess what I remembered taking away from his actions were that nobody could really argue his points even if they didn't solve their problems. So I guess you could be right.

>that NAMBLA episodes where the head of the organization keeps trying to do one of Kyle's Nuh uh both sides are wrong muh neutrality and nuance speeches
>"dude...You have sex with children"

>that one guy that sounds like a chicken

This episode was a lot better than the episode where they wanked off Mexico, which is sad because that was a Butters episode.

The main cast hated the goobacks and wanted them gone. The goobacks were not treated as a positive ever. Yes, those complaining were made out to be racist, but in a way that the claim seem like a distraction from a legitimate issue.

They go from always shitting on Mexico in earlier seasons (Jesus called it worse than Hell, smells like ass, the president is in a shitty bungalo with no air conditioning, MASA, etc.) to sucking Paco's dick like a churro from Heaven in Mantequilla or whatever. And they haven't mocked Mexico since.

What's up with that?

>that episode where it showed him then immediately cut to an actual chicken

Did they actually though? How many pajeets are driving delivery trucks through middle america right now?

Making fun of Mexico being poor and backwards and Canadians being weird was like standard politically incorrect practice in the 90's to mid-00's, and even before then. It was just standard poking fun at our neighbors kinda stuff here in the US.

For whatever reason, making fun of Mexico has fallen out of vogue recently, at least in popular culture. Maybe it's because of how bad the violence has gotten, but I can't really say for certain. We still love to take the piss out of Canadians though.

The fuck are you talking about? Stick to the episode, and yes, they did. They took everyone's jobs. The kids, the rednecks, even fuckin' Randy. And they didn't contribute shit to the economy because they sent the chump change they were willing to work for back to their own time.

>We still love to take the piss out of Canadians though.

Because Canadians have a better standard of living than most of the US, so it's okay to "punch up". Same reason it's okay to call white people garbage as long as you're oppressed enough.

They're more in the tech support and telemarketing fields.

Not American,so the only American media that I know of that makes fun of canadians is South Park. I actually expected Canadians to speak like they do in South Park before I meet one desu

>standard politically incorrect practice in the 90's to mid-00's,
Boy the way Glenn Miller played, songs that made the Hit Parade...

>Maybe it's because of how bad the violence has gotten
I feel like earlier South Park might have used this as an excuse to make fun of Mexico more. Hell, even later South Park. What season was that Somalia episode?

Whaddaya mean buddy? Talk like what, guy?

>"punch up".
I hate this notion. This stupid damned notion. Comedy doesn't need to be safe. Punch fucking everywhere, you see a joke you make it, somebody cries fuck 'em they're lucky a joke is even on their radar for shit to cry about, whatever happened to nothing is sacred? Either everything is okay to make fun of or nothing is.

Oh wait, and that episode was pulled. I forgot we lost that fight.

The spectrum reversed and now liberals are the racist media watchdogs.

EH B C D E F Guy
H I J K L M N O Buddy

Because Canadians are white so it's okay. Personally, having worked in customer service where I have to deal with Canadians, they are the dirt worst and I hope their country is nuked.

>What season was that Somalia episode?
Season 13.

Sooner or later long haul truckers will become obsolete. Self driving cars will see to that.

Dem robots TUK UR JERB

can you imagine how great it'll be for our economy once shipping shit across the country by truck basically just costs gas and that's it? you can just have anything you want delivered anywhere.
right now i wish we had robo pizza delivery, i'm sick of paying basically double the tip. 10 dollar extra large sounds like a good deal, but it's 18 bucks by the time they're done squeezin' my nards

psst. they always were. they just did a good job of distracting people from it and placing the blame on 'conservative' soccer moms.
all modern day racial strife is the fault of their actions in the 90s and to a greater extent, afterwards.

They took our neighborhoods. Motherfucker are worse than rats and they all behave the same way, in some years some states will want to be independent or be adopted by mexico at the rate this dogs procreate.

>redneck union workers

I never realized you could have a double oxymoron

Ha ha, stupid rural white people. They don't know what real poverty is like. The only reason many of them don't have jobs is because they don't work hard enough.

Do you really think a small town depended on the income brought in by a large manufacturing plant would suffer greatly by that plant being closed down and the labor being outsourced to a country with looser regulations and lower wages?

Democrats don't think user, thinking is dangerous for them because if they do it enough they realize they are wrong

Like any good programmed American you're missing the point: the only people that "took jobs" were the capitalists that -moved- the jobs. Mexicans didn't fucking uplift any large manufacturing plants and uhaul them down across the boarder, it was an American did that. And then the same American capitalist tells the American worker "Mexicans are taking your jobs lol" and the moron Americans just buy it up. And let's be clear, these people are MADE to be morons, it's not a willed condition. Like, for example, being made to accept an arbitrary division between rural or urban workers as "dumb" or "out of touch" or whatever.

that is sarcasm right?

neither side is dong much thinking right now and that's the bigger problem. All politics is becoming reactionary in a misplaced will to survive.

>this is sarcasm right?
Yes.