ITT: villains that won

ITT: villains that won

But Hillary lost.

Both were villains

*are

One will fuck up america, the other one wanted to start a war with russia and destroyed syria

We finally got a thatcher and just like thatcher we will get tons of comics about how evil he is even if he's not that monsterous. Still me and my boy pushed our wedding to next week in case we lose the right to do that.

Happy wedding user!

I'm talking about the election, so past tense is correct.

>Trump is ironically one of the most liberal Republicans we've ever seen, and aside from some specific issues is actually much more left of center than he is right wing, hence drawing ire from both parties
>his election means a Republican controlled Senate and House, which means traditional Republican policies regardless of Trump's own

Has any other well established comic character been suddenly changed into a caricature of the person of the month everyone hates?

You know this isn't canon and was just a one page gag in an annual for an alt-universe comic, right?

One IS* fucking up america

>taking a selfie with this

The devil you know, the devil you don't.

Yeah but it still seems weird. Normally wouldn't they just make a new character who was a thinly veiled caricature instead of making an old one into one?

You know people say this but of the actual executive actions he's done this far have been very conservative.

So he's straining US's relationship with one of their closest allies and trade partners all because of his ego? That's not evil, just really stupid.

Who gives a shit? There've been like 5 MODOK/MODOK replacements. And it's an alt u story.

Nice going faggot

Joker

He successfully sold Batman on the
>you can't kill me or you'll become me
meme