Rome

>Having rejected his loving wife, Octavia, Mark Antony has coupled himself to the sorceress Cleopatra, promising her dominion of all Rome!
>He worships dogs and reptiles. He blackens his eyes with soot like a prostitute.

Was Mark Antony really that bad or is it merely caesarean propaganda divulged by that profligate Maecenas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h5n30i06tME
youtube.com/watch?v=oomJG8uVLMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pGd96SH57SA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He fucked up falling for Cl*opatra, Octavius was the best choice.

irl I'm more inclined towards Octavian, all that shit about eastern government practices by Antony was bullshit
but somehow in the show I prefer MA, he has a charm and a savoir faire that Octavian can only dream about

I would pick MA up until he leaves for Egypt and becomes a bitch.
Imagine if we had got the full show, all that time with Antony looking as based as he looks in that picture.

youtu.be/h5n30i06tME
Purefoy is too good for us

>that cicero scene
my cock

>WE

In real life Antony's will leaving Rome to his and Cleopatras kid was probably forged by Ceasar. But then Antony held a big ceremony divvying up Roman provinces for his and Cleopatra's children so he doomed himself.

fucking sexy

Mark Antony is one of history's greatest monsters.

He killed Cicero for shit talking him.

was fucked up on drugs, yo!

I just watched this episode last night and I can tell you this image is not from that scene.
>Was Mark Antony really that bad or is it merely caesarean propaganda divulged by that profligate Maecenas?
Mark Antony is really that bad. Octavian is a god-man.

BE
*points at quintuple chin*
AWARE

>In real life Antony's will leaving Rome to his and Cleopatras kid was probably forged by Ceasar
>[citation needed]
Literally fan fiction.

THE MOCKERY OF JEWS AND THERE ONE GOD

WILL BE KEPT TO AN

*APPROPRIATE*

MINIMUM!

>the first time Marcus and Cleopatra met in the show wasn't when they had dinner on Cleopatra's kickass giant boat
>instead it was in some dingy office

I get that budgets have to be considered but come on.

octavia is my waifu

all that stuff legit happened at the Donations of Alexandria

>Leaving out "He dances and plays the cymbals in vile nilotic rites!"

how did he not become a star? hes a great actor desu

youtube.com/watch?v=oomJG8uVLMs

i think either they aren't allowed to recreate history exactly, or they just don't want to 'cause real life was and is always boring and mundane. drama and conflict are the only reason folks watch things. why you think reality tv is a thing? still!!!

>character drop says title of the episode
Dropped

the same as for Ciaran Hinds probably. John Carter

>tfw anything i read about caesar now in literature i imagine Ciaran

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

SNIVELRY!

THESE BEING THE WORDS OF MARCUS TULLIUS CICERO

FELLOW CITIZENS OF THE AVENTINE

A women's role always suited him best

CAC

steady as a priest of saturn, me

Antony was a little bitch, but Octavian wasn't any better. Caesarians can suck my dick.

WHY DON'T YOU SHUT YOU F-

It was likely embellished
Augustus was an absolute mastermind at propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=pGd96SH57SA