X-23 Storytime #4

Finally, the long awaited X-23 Chapter 10! In which Laura contemplates non-heroic suicide. Gambit can't take dis shit no more and begs for help. Also Sup Forums marks out like giant dweebs.

Previous threads:
...Why can't they get the issue artists to do the covers too? So we don't get these situations like this issue. Real question here for any anons who understand the industry.

It's an emotional bad feeling.

>I was excised from a womb

I beg to differ

We full nihilist now.

rip Gambit

Maybe they told her she was c-sectioned to fuck with her. Seems like something the Facility people would do.

I give this comic alot of shit sometimes, but goddamn, is this page masterful with the suggestion of suicide ideation.

Damn laura fuckin cool your jets

my favorite comic book page ever

giant crossiant cosplay is relevant to the setting!

I feel so bad for Gambit in this. He's working his little Cajun heart out trying to cheer Laura up with card games and cake, and she just has none of it.

So he spends the whole day reading childrens' books to her, and then the moment he passes out from toothpick wounds and exhaustion she goes to sneak off. Imagine what would have happened if Logan hadn't shown up when he did. Gambit would have woken up with Laura gone and spent the next day (or more) searching frantically through the city for her. All the while knowing that she might be suicidal and he might never find her body cause she's thrown herself into a blast furnace.

There's alot of people that waifu out over Laura and all, but damn, being in a relationship with a girl like this must be an absolute nightmare.

SQUEES

>jubilee
theres my favorite x-man

the artist helps a lot.

Really hope he pops out of that shell sometime soon. His kids need him.

Oh yeah, this paper from , right? I remember that! You stuffed it in your thong and then...

Hey, wait, what?

All glory to the Takeda-sensei!

So, when does she become a prostitute?

>There's alot of people that waifu out over Laura and all, but damn, being in a relationship with a girl like this must be an absolute nightmare.

Unless you're a telekinetic beefcake

In a future thread yes, we're gonna storytime NYX

aw damn! let the sexytimes begin!

you take too long to post. fuck you.
>sage

>another monstrous-looking vampire Jubes

Dammit, cover artists, you had one job!

And we're back with X-23 Chapter 11, in which Vampire Jubes is the cutest. THE CUTEST.

Fuck that cover art.

he really does but hey at least he is posting it. i mean look at the time difference between and or and . Maybe he has something else going on in his life or just shit internet

Okay, just wreck my ship there, Jubes, thanks.

Savage, Gambit, Savage!

Laura what happened to your hands?
What happened to everyone's hands???

Time for everyone's favorite plot device!

Laura is too autistic to let people finish their sentences :(

Why? Why did she take off her gas mask just to run into an elevator?

>Your old trigger scent has been modified. It'll send anyone into a killing rage now
Muh... guh.

nah, hand-holding's too lewd, Jubes.

And a short break before we return with chapter 12!

And here we are again with X-23 Chapter 12, in which Marjorie Liu writes a great character piece but just can't be assed about the little technical details.

>dat manly chest thrust

It's okay guys, it's just the Paris cops. Resist and at most they'll throw flowers and candles at you.

>Paris underground cops with guns

This comic book is totally unrealistic guiz

Alright! New black dresses for everyone!

The only way any of this makes sense is if that was just some random juice that turns people into ragezombies, and the lady just called it as trigger scent to fuck with Laura.

Vampire Jubes is the best motivational speaker. THE BEST.

And that brings us to the end of the storytime for today. Thanks all for coming along!

We'll pick back up tomorrow with something brief and a little different. In this thread if it's still alive, elsewhere if it's not. Have a good one and happy Lunar New Year!

nice numbers

Wasn't Jubes till a vampire in AvX, and the authors forgot and had her show in one of the huge fight scenes in broad daylight?

She's still a vampire. I wanna say X-Men explained away she had some special lotion to prevent the sun from harming her.

Maybe they got some special sunscreen from Deacon Frost.

No it's a belt. Beast made her belt that helps filter sunlight.

Is Monstress any good? Since its a Sana Takeda project too?

i know like, regen factor but wouldnt she just be lying there horribly mangled for awhile until everything healed up?

It looks like Laura is cumming pink liquid in this picture.

in my headcanon it was a trust fall exercise and Jubes caught her before she hit the ground.

I miss X-23 with Aspergers. Her new personality is so fucking boring.

real you is inside there somewhere cliché

*DING*

Haha time for Jubitits

stupid sexy gambit