Untitled

replace the fat balding manchild with a 14 year old edgy redditor and it would be 100% accurate

I havent seen the movie(yet), but people actually tell me I look like him.

Hahaha

Any of you gals in London?

And a non white

surprised it took this long
did one get made for HER also?

I get why so many of you like goose. Watch his interviews he's a literal aspie who just happened to be good looking.

are women still pussy crusted that they'll never comprehend this film

Ah yes the male jlaw

>Went to see 2049 in theaters for the second time
>lots of old people both time but thats because I live in an oasis type city with rich retired people
>Second time see some fat mexican with a terrible beard just like this
>mfw hes alone
>No single policy wasn't enforced
>thought to myself he probably posts on Sup Forums

I hate fanbases

loooooooool this is who im browsing with loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Yeah I know, people you don't find attractive don't deserve feelings. Haha look at them, they're ugly. I wouldn't even fuck them so they're not really people.

>criticise the film
>''you are le brainlet roastie haha, I won the argument, not listening lalalalala''
Every time
At least defend this trash flick on its own merits

Yeah. You do.

You didn't even criticize the film except saying that only fat ugly manchildren watch it. Good job insulting fat guys.

Fucking kek

there was a negress watching alone when I saw it. she looked like she might be a stripper. man I wanted her to sit on my face or at least with me

How many fedora's do you own?

>You didn't even criticize the film except saying that only fat ugly manchildren watch it. Good job insulting fat guys.

You all boast about the fact how autistic and lonely you are. Why would you get buttmad when some autistic and lonely guy actually posts some Sup Forums meme while showing his face?

What is your criticism?

Stop cannibalizing your own community

put a reddit logo behind the chair or something like that

>No Insults: The Posts
Contrarian faggots at their best kek

>tubs thinks he deserves anything more

Whitest man on Sup Forums

tfw i was 12 when i watched the first Blade Runner

poos in loos > niggers, spics, white cucks

thats a spic

Is there a version with a middle age woman watching wonder woman?

Ryan Gosling literally bangs a prostitute paid to dress up like his anime waifu in this movie

Kill yourself, indian subhuman.

which one of the latter 3 are you?

White, now follow my request.

please reconsider

i'm one of the tolerable ones

So this is the person I spend all my time with.

Your previous post didn't give me that impression.

fine but only because i wanted to all along, nothing to do with your counsel. tell my waifu i lov

I have about as much respect for 2049 as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

That picture doesn't make sense.
It implies that the fat balding neckbeard actually had a gf which loved him at some point in his life and then he lost her. And fat balding neckbeards never even touched a girl, let alone had a genuine loving relationship with someone

well the image is for trolling anyways because it demurely presumes Blade Runner is a power fantasy instead of a story about disconnection and inauthenticity, just to take a shot at people on Sup Forums

Accurate

D-DELET!!!

That's the point you idiot, it's always fat fedora neckbeards who say they're just lile le goose, when jn fact not only are they not attractive, but they are not cool nor have every girl lusting after him while he is too autistic to respond.

>Reddit is still upset they didn't understand the film

The movie isn't about how attractive he is though, it's about his struggle to seize authenticity in a world that is highly divorced from what is natural.

t. Roastlet

No really, what about this film celebrated Gosling's character? He's a wounded fuck living in a simulation of what real life should actually be. That was the point of the film.

But K wasn't edgy. He was a lovely guy.

>Reddit is still upset they didn't understand the film

Seriously, can someone explain to me what about this movie besides Ryan Gosling's attractive visage spoke to the greatness of his character? He spent the entire film lonely and unfulfilled.

>actually posts some Sup Forums meme while showing his face
You answered your own question.