This is better than John Wick

This is better than John Wick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWiigbnIprs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

john wick sucks and reeves is terrible

What is this

Wouldn't be hard, John Wick is generic shite.

atomic blob

Should I watch it?

it's a solid spy movie.

>yfw mummyfu is kill and this song
youtube.com/watch?v=OWiigbnIprs

its worth it for the apartment brawl. I kind of wish they left it vague and didn't end it with the one last wow! kickass! scene

no its a meme

Yeah it's pretty good if you like John Wick and like colourful cinematography. John Wick is a much more simple movie which works better for the genre, but Atomic Blonde looks a lot nicer.

yes whole movie feels like some kind of videoclip, worth watching for this

>implying John wick was any good
>implying a SALT sequel that even Angelina Jolie turned down could be any good

nah it's pretty shit

>a 50yr old woman beating up hired hitmen

but they beat her to pulp too, also almost all fights she wins only by guns in the end

I totally agree with you. That last scene in the hotel felt really out of place. I liked the beginning of the scene, when all those dudes where really professional preparing the plastic bag and asking her politely to step on it before trying to kill her. But it went to shit and became a syfy.Not one of them was able to shoot straight,

Thought that was from the Wrath of Khan when scrolling past, I don't know what garbage flick it's from OP but you're a faggot

>filename
I was suprised by her actually caring about LaSalle. I thought she was just gonna be a random hook up and left at that.

even if wasnt caring at her, it's still innocent lost life just by knowing her, probably blaming herself. earlier in movie every time they mentioned that dead guy whe was to investigate, she struggles emotionally
also drinks a lot through whole movie

Except the final twist
>she was CIA all along
A twist for the sake of a twist is stupid

>protagonist's consort dies
Can this retarded meme end

Nice bait. She got her ass handed to her by injured men.

is the remux out yet

high quality webm of sofia nipple and lustful tongue action???

John Wick 2 stomps all over Atomic Bitch.