Why is American cinema so inferior to European filmography?

Why is American cinema so inferior to European filmography?

>REE LE AMERICANS MAKE ME SO MAD AND THEY ARE SO TERRIBLE I JUST HATE THEM SO MUCH THEY ARE ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT WHILE I CONSUME AMERICAN MEDIA AND POST ON AMERICAN WEBSITES AND AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA MUMMY HAAAAAAALP AMERICA IS MAKING ME UPSET AGAIN REEEEEEEE

lel fucking kill yourself you pathetic obsessed faggot

seething

more like amerobese

hi amerimongrel

Probably because the aim isnt to make money for a powerful movie studio cartel, that runs Hollywood (or Disney corporation), but instead European filmmakers try to make a good film with a very limited budget and terrible actors (the best euro actors go to Hollywood eventually).

woah dude projecting much?

go get some mcdicks and chill the fuck out amerilard

how did you get this photo of me

There are many great American filmmakers though: Christopher Nolan, Ridley Scott, James Cameron, David Cronenberg, Danny Boyle, Terry Gilliam, Peter Weir...

>Christopher Nolan

I know youre meming as non of them are american

Blow it out of your ass

If it really was, why would you need to keep telling us?

So subhumans like you will stop praising your awful country.

lol imagine being this fucking upset at someone on the internet

Inferior mongrel genes

absolutely

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

While yuropoors are getting raped by muslims and having to bin their knives, at least America still has guns and will remain culturally white.

seething

Isn't entertainment banned in the new Europistani Caliphate?

niggers ruin everything

your mother's pussy for instance

Cool it with the N bombs

calm down dear

It feels good to be above average

>the absolute state of Europe

Thank god we don't have burka cancer here

You'll notice that all great cinema comes from countries with a strong national identity and history (Russia, France, etc.). If they do not have one, they are incapable of making something great.

America is 56% white* and has only existed for a couple centuries. They haven no ethnic heritage, nothing interesting to say about the modern world in contrast to the old world. They ARE the modern cancer that European and Asian filmmakers fight against, Americans are literally incapable of comprehending a world in which everyone isn't cultureless, fat, retarded and shallow.

*muh 7% Cherokee

Those are fucking seats you retarded americlap

French movies are fucking terrible lmao, probably the worst out of countries who are considered to have good film

And yet, far better than any burger garbage
>muh Citizen Kane
>muh court dramas
>muh coming of age stories about poor retarded farmers
Literally the worst.

Kys mohammed

Don't tell me Americans really are this retarded?

Fuck off, Jack Ricardo Polanaski.