So, are these two gonna make a come back, or what? Jessica Jones is investagating...

So, are these two gonna make a come back, or what? Jessica Jones is investagating, again in her solo comic and has other appearances. Misty's a solo act, or flowing around Cap!Sam, and Colleen is... wait what the fuck is Colleen even doing?!
Will we see a return of "The Daughters of the Dragon"?

*floating

I ship mistyfist hard. How butthurt will I be?

>wait what the fuck is Colleen even doing?!

Being irrelevant as ever as a supporting character. Kidding aside, she probably will be in Iron Fist

You mean for the Iron Fist Marvelix show? Well, she puts her hand on his bare chest... Make of that what you will.

I make of it what nature makes of it.

She's the female lead.

I think Colleen Wing as a character has a lot of untapped potential. Her mother is a former sword woman for The Nail, a fraction of The Hand and her father is a Professor of East-Asian studies. Marvel should go more in Japanese mythology for Colleen, in the same way they were inspired by Chinese mythology for Iron Fist. In investigating more about her family background finds out what her mother just didnt battle foes of The Hand, but also various yokai. And, now these Yokai are appearing around NYC attacted to hosts. Imagine it turned out all of the world's fore lore was actually real? She could look onto Irish fore-lore , too. She uses the access to her father copyright library to research, and gather/collect artifacts. She could become a mythological-paranormal private investigator.

>Nature

Here we goooo~

>Asian men wanting Latinos
where'd that come from

Also she use to fuck Cyclops.

I think last I saw her was a brief appearance in Power Man & Iron Fist. Synergy will probably put her in the new Iron Fist comic. Or Marvel might revive Daughters of the Dragon as a stealth mini.

100% of the asian male x latina female data is from Brazil

>Black men going after Asian chicks
Is where da white women at just a meme?

I don't know if JKN is skewing my perception, but there seems to be a few. Also, I heard Miami is a hot den.

Professor X or Cyclops could call in Private Investigators to invest a missing persons case or something, and it could be ...The Daughters of the Dragon.

DEL

Man, all I can think of now is that Hapa guy on youtube and reddit, that doesn't have fond words for WM/AW

Nah, we are just starting to realize that Asian women are easier.

Be really to defend Misty when Iron Fist shipwars, begin.

How would you use that in/for a story, though?

>American statistics.

Damn, even in the Civil War 2 Colleen story, I only saw images/people talking about Misty.

>The Daily Mail peddling US-centric racial dating statistics.

Is the Daily Mail in America, because if not...

Last time I heard she'll be in "Occupy Avengers" with El Aguila. Haven't heard anything since, though.

Im still waiting for Misty and Sam to break up.