The LEGO Batman Movie

Who else hype?

youtube.com/watch?v=fGDW5kRKsYo

>bat dad!
>don't call me your dad, just go to your room!

This is going on be miles better than the shifty JL movie.

i love all th stuff happening in the background, the bats, the guy eating a carrot...

Honestly this looks...bad.
I mean it 'looks' good animation wise but the humor and writing is really not doing it for me.
This personality of Batman worked in the Lego Movie because it wasn't a movie about him, it just had him in it.
I don't think I could sit through a whole movie of this batman

I'm hyped, I can safely say that this is the first live-action Harley that I'm fascinate of. Everything scream endearing and cute and funny, from the way she acts, to her voice, to how she's speak

Unironically hyped

Its nice to see Batman and Robin together

Seems to be geared towards the 4-10 year old set.
If I had a kid, I'd gladly take them to this movie, but I don't have a kid.

Nor will you, this is Sup Forums after all

Fuck the MCU and the DCEU, the LEGO Movie Universe is doing shit right.

But my partner and I have built a rough financial timeline over the next fifteen years and expect to have the funds and time required to have a child in 2020.

Excited for Joker's homolust for Batman.

>Not having it now and deal with it later

What a smart person

>I just wish batman would notice once in a while
>HAHAHAHA!
a lot of the scenes got me to laugh out loud

It's just one big Robot Chicken skit

I'm not feeling this. If anything, this will damage Robin even more in the general public eye.

I'm put off by all the blackwashing. Lego should be better than this.

there were some moments where the animation looked, too smooth? I guess. It really ruins the stop motion vibe but I guess it's because it's just a teaser

Cops fighting and then reconciling over a pretzel.

I think we need less Batman in general these days

Batman makes DC stupid amount of money. Be thankful that with stuff like Brave and the bold, they're using him to give lesser characters some mainstream focus.

Jenny Slate > Tara Strong.

I want to fuck Lego Harley

Where would you stick it? She is made of bricks.

I've fucked the impossible before and I'll do it again.

>Dick Grayson
>looks like a male Carrie Kelly

>Bruce x Babs
>Dick is just Michael Cera

Eliminate these two things and I'd see it.

>Bruce x Babs
The joke is that Babs isn't interested in Bruce so all his attempts at flirtation and showboating are met with disinterest and discomfort.

>Dick is just Michael Cera
What was the last Michael Cera film you saw where he was acting like a hyperactive vaguely homosexual manchild?

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of Joker. It's literally just Zack Galifragilisticexpialidocious using his regular voice.

I think it works for the joke they're doing. From the way the Joker has been characterised and some of the clips we've seen it looks like they're trying to portray him as being more of a stable, regular guy that Batman while comically downplaying his evilness like it's a mix of casual business and his need to be validated by Batman.

I hate to ask but what have you manage to fuck besides your hand

My feet.

Ok

This.

...where is your left hand, Batgirl?

Go on.

>I only have one butt
Someone draw batman with more than one butt.

It's not live action at all though.

>Batman was just a gag in the Lego movie
>lets take that gag and make an entire movie out of it
Why did Bionicle have to fail? Now we're in for 10 more years of this

I'm hyped. I plan on going to see it with my brother on the 13th. I'll be honest though, I'm more of a fan of the Lego movie than I am of batman, which is probably why I'm more hyped than some of the people in this thread who are probably bigger fans of batman.

Sup Forums used to fucking love the Lego movie, not sure what happened, it hasn't been that long

Did anyone else feel that Batman was really out of place in the lego movie? Like you go and make this huge cast of original character and oh hey look here's the entire DCU.

I'd probably get more enjoyment out of the film if I watched a cut without Lego Batman, I just found him really annoying and not funny.

the lego movie featurette was better though.

it was a kid playing with his toys.

we only talk about things we hate

Because they decided to make everything boring and not fun to build or get creative with by using too many generic non-specialized parts, and the setting is really, really fucking old.

I meant to say big-screen, dunno why I associated with live action