How did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zK5JZP3zeLQ
dailymotion.com/video/x1gmwo4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not Umaru.

it is not the funniest ever but it is great
why do you have to use a hyperbole just to create controversity

Sometimes the Japs just know what their doing. We're talking about based Sally, right?

There is literally nothing funny about Umaru.

Don't confuse cute/comfy with actually funny. Nichijou has made me gut laugh to the point of tears more times than any other piece of media

So mods don't delete the thread

If it's so great why did it flop?

Nichijou is the dollar store version of Azumanga Diaoh.

literally not enough fan service and japanese people do not have a sense of humour

Westernized sense of humor with no western release.

list the top 5 funniest anime because I've tried this and many other popular anime and none of them are funny.

anime is not funny except nichijou and azumanga
they can't into comedy

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
Azumanga
That's all I got.

I remember a series about a kid and his family which was pretty weirdly animated, was pretty good, but the name is unknown

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=zK5JZP3zeLQ
Have you watched this one?

Crayon Shin-chan?

>Crayon Shin-chan
user, you are the man

>The funniest comedy television show of all time is fucking animeshit because the only thing you ever watch is animeshit.

Danshi koukousei no nichijou
Detroit Metal City
Arakawa Under the Bridge
Full Metal Panic
Beezlebub

>Detroit Metal City
this shit was painfully unfunny and shit

It was painfully funny and musically relevant.

you didn't even post the funniest anime.

>nobody talking about truly the best comedykino of all time

dailymotion.com/video/x1gmwo4

this shit was painfully unfunny and overrated shit

alright I guess I give up on this genre.
I will say though, there was one segment in one episode of Arakawa that I laughed to.

no, it was terrible, get some taste

anime isn't a genre. unless you're talking about comedy? It's not like there are funny movies. once you've been on imageboards for a few years nothing is really that funny anymore

SAD

Anime is for degenerate losers, fuck off.

Goldenboy
Hollywood movies are for degenerate losers

Azumanga Daioh! was 100 times better you weeb

That's not The Three Stooges

>Normies and chads are totally losers guys!
kek kill yourself you pathetic redditor.

Ghost Stories English dub

What does reddit have to do with it? People who don't watch anime don't belong here, i.e. you

It's not like you can understand comedy from other countries anyway. you don't watch japanese stand up or chinese stand up or bollywood comedy because comedy is based off of knowledge you have of the culture. It's hard enough watching british comedy. Your idea that japanese can't into comedy is from your perspective because you don't know enough about japanese culture or language.

I've seen plenty of Asian comedy I like. Just not animeshit.

Anime is the most reddit thing possible also
>If you aren't a disgusting neckbeard fedoralord, you don't belong here
Go back to /r/anime, faggot.

Exactly this, Americans need to make their own versions of British TV shows in order to understand anything that's going on, despite having mostly the same language and similar culture, relatively speaking. There's very little chance of Japanese comedy appealing to you.

CHROMARTIE HIGH OR WHATEVER

jfc. is this even MORE loli shit?

thank god for containment boards, amiright? Also only people that belong on reddit know what reddit things are.

I'm guess you're a Sup Forums recruit who came from reddit around 2015 when donald trump was running? What a disappointment he turned out to be.

wrong
they just aren't funny, i'm not american nor british and get the comedy just fine
japs are autists who can't into humour

Wow you're so confident you must be right.

You wouldn't ask a nigerian woman to watch an american stand up comedian talk about sex, relationships, party culture, drugs, and everything else they talk about. How is a nigerian woman supposed to understand? Her relationship issues are how to avoid being beaten with a broken bottle after being raped. All jokes about relationships are incompatible. We smoke marijuana, they smoke opium. All dudeweedlmao humor is incompatible. You don't think there are aspects of japanese culture that go completely over your head? You're just being ignorant.

Been here for 10 years, anime is trash. I liked it when i was 12, but as I grew up, I realized what childish shit it is, in the same way that I grew out of Barney and Sesame Street. Grow up, pedo faggots.

Bobobo

You delete Dragon ball threads and leave this you fucking mods?

Back to Sup Forums with you faggot

yeah anime is for manchildren. I like to relax after my 12 hour shift by smoking a cigar and drinking american whiskey. only the finest things in life can satisfy me. feels good to be mature and cultures haha

because the blurays cost 500$ so they thought it wasn't anything worth investing further in because no one was buying them

Get the stick out of your pretentious ass
Comedy is above all gut feeling, you can study it all you want, if it isn't funny it just isn't
-most- japanese comedy just isn't funny

low comedy sounds like anime

No. The girls in the show aren't sexualized in any capacity. It's pretty incredible

>watching the dub
>ever

>Comedy is above all gut feeling
So wrong it hurts. I've already tried to explain it to you. Maybe you'll understand one day but considering your attitude towards "studying it" you'll forever be a pleb. And I use that word rarely.

>he says on Sup Forums

The dub is better though. The lines are delivered way more satisfyingly than in the Jap version

>studying comedy
Literally only unfunny boring people would do such a thing, you must be the soul of the party
There is funny people and unfunny people, most japanese are unfunny, just deal with it

Low comedy sounds like 99% of western comedy. You're being overly critical of anime when it's the same as western media. There is just a lot more of western media so you can find more content that is high quality.

>le 4chin is for virgins xD
Fuck off, /r9k/

>anti animefag is also a normalfag eager to prove himself by telling everyone to go to reddit
Good thing these people are afraid of 8ch. This thread is so bad it's depressing

Japan and China are bottom tier in terms of comedy
Koreans are alright
Indians are funny

8ch is literally rebbit with a yotsuba skin, leave.

Any more translated or do you speak nip?

>ctrl+f
>no Great Teacher Onizuka
sad

>he thinks Nichijou is the funniest

I'm sure you're a master of foreign media and understand all of their culture as well as you understand english/american culture. You're so biased you don't even realize it.

konosuba is for wanking

konosuba is funnier if youve seen other shows first

Just watch Cromartie Highschool. That's all you need.

>>>/leave/

go fuck yourself.

Meh Cromartie reuses its jokes way too often. It's good for one watch but it's not something I would want to rewatch, like High School Boys.

This is literally the funniest anime

Cromartie is the one I feel is closer to western (superior) sensibilities

Because it's all Buddhist whimsy, of course. The joke is that everyday life is full of fun bullshit so long as you're not a cynical shit. That's why they overanimate a middle schooler failing to pick up her hot dog.

....really?

Yuru Yuri is pretty good.

Not him, but yes actually. Its a show unironically about a group of friends enjoying and coping with school life. It's a very nice and wholesome show.

these

>81 posts in
>no mention of inferno cop

i'm still doubtful, but i'll check it out.....

actually, fug that. it's too risky and i stopped trusting my fellow anime fans yeaarrrrsss ago.

School Rumble

What do you mean risky? Nobody actually cares if you watch it nor does it matter to anyone but yourself if you do.