Mindhunter

YOU GOT IT WRONG ABOUT THE CAT, IT WAS THERE TO SHOW THE PATTERN

>"There is probably a child in the building that kills cats, it's an idea about the sociopaths we develop in the show, we do not know much about it, but many serial killers start torturing animals in their childhood before killing people. "

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/88885669/#88929707
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did holden kill it?

No body, it didn't happen

it was Kemper

everyone I watched it with came to the same conclusion as the actress.

Fincher's intended version just seems too farfetched. how many dumb leaps in logic do you have to make to imagine that a cat not eating tuna means it's dead because someone in the building is a serial killer.

The "symbolic of trauma" version has a much deeper meaning that is actually thematically resonant. Fincher is a H A C K.

Thats a stretch.
Shit story telling if thats really the case.

DESU, the whole cat thing felt off anyway.

>you never see the cat
It was obviously a serial killer in the building mimicking the cat sounds to lure Wendy to her death

This is what she thought of her role

"when I read the screenplay, I said to myself, 'How interesting!' I thought this little cat represented all the victims without faces. we do not pay attention, until the day they die and their family goes looking for them, there was this little cat there, nobody cared for, for me it was like a person. did I think, but maybe it's because I'm crazy? (laughs) I was doing my film in my mind, I was looking for a deeper meaning to it when in fact she was probably just feeding the cat. "

This show was trash. Seriously, remove Fincher's name from it and it'd gain no traction. It barely gained traction in the first week it was released, now everyone's raving about it.

Nothing happened. Ed Kemper's actor did a pretty great job as everyone already knows. The "fucking an asshole vs. fucking a severed neck" was the one moment of the series where it actually caught my attention and made me think there might be something to this, but the cheap faux-attack/bear hug at the end did nothing for me.

Ozark was better and it wasn't even good.

Also, Zodiac, The Social Network and The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo were boring drivel. Not even saying it to be contrarion. Fight Club and Seven were fantastic. Ever since then Fincher has just been a name to attach mindless acclaim to; his directing style is unique (in the mainstream) and deserves recognition but the movies (and this series) are just masturbatory empty air. Don't kid yourselves.

I enjoyed it . The interviews with the serial killers and the actual crime solving were interesting.
dealing with the bureau was tedious and Holdens gf was just annoying. Every scene with them two was a battle of wits, I mean cut that shit out after they first meet for god sake.

>what's wrong Holden why can't you get it up Holden why are you such an asshole Holden would you rather I bought you a pair of these shoes so you could wear them Holden

what the fuck was her problem?

>Zodiac
post disgarded. nice trips though

so is that serial killer at the end future holden?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/88885669/#88929707
>14th oct

yes, user.

Yes and his first victim was Debbie

>what the fuck was her problem?
Never took acting classes.

Tench's son is gonna go full serial killer onde day, right?

Everyone is a potential serial killer user

pretty sure hes just autistic

how did he achieve such sick brows?

>dat hug in the end

I don't know, a lot of them also don't. It's kind of a meme I think.

Will we hear about Bundy next season?

Who the fuck parks like this? She's blocking the whole street, goddammit!