The Walking Dead Storytime Part 20 final few issues

desuarchive.org/co/thread/89256011/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/89258993/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/89269078/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/89289978/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/89293977/

>Whisperers
>they let a guy literally defined by his ability to run his mouth constantly, join

I can't stop giggling.

Still a very good issue and an insight into what The Whisperers community is like. Definitely one of my favourites especially since the build up to the ending and I like how it was a big reverse to Alpha spying on Rick's communities and beheading a bunch of people.

Also thoughts on the character William who appears next issue? I like him so far, looking forward to where he's going in the future but I like how he actually seems to have a spine and doesn't let anyone give him shit.

Is this dude Negan? He doesn't seem so bad.

>muh survival of the fittest

How did these retards not die out long before meeting anyone, let alone thrive? Is that shit ever shown? This big-ass storytime has been awesome but man this arc is so fucking retarded. These retards wouldn't last a day normally.

I fucking love Negan.

Fucking great cover.

We've had a lot of good covers post-time skip, really there's not been a completely horrible one.

Someone knows a good archive? desustorage's images are down

Now was this part of his original plan or did he just decide "fuck it" when he listened to Alpha admit she let the others rape her daughter?

That looks like some Art Adams variant work.

So how hasn't Rick completely shit his pants knowing there is a titanic horde of walkers that they're obviously going to try to use to erase their town from the planet with?

Did he just fucking forget the gigantic horde that the bald cunt specifically showed off to him as an incentive to just leave them all the fuck alone?

Based William, really hoping he uses the advantage of the walkers coming to get rid of Zachary and kill him kind of like what Rick did to Dexter back at the prison.

I think he just wanted to observe but when he learned they were all about the rape he just decided to repay Alpha for what she did to the communities.

>s this dude Negan? He doesn't seem so bad.
He is pretty decent.

There's times where I feel Negan is way more complicated than he should be.

I like how he's become more dimensional and layered after being a swearing machine to appeal to edgy teenagers but I'm still curious why he's so against rape in the first place, is it purely for business and a case of damaged goods he wouldn't be able to sell women to his allies?

Did anyone even like Gabriel in the first place? Can't say I ever cared for him, should've sounded the horn first before climbing down the ladder.

Rick shits his pants once he hears them coming. He didn't speak hyperbole when he said the herd sounds like an ocean.

You are right though, should have planned more thorough for it.