DID YOU SAY "NEW" POKEMON?!

DID YOU SAY "NEW" POKEMON?!

Other urls found in this thread:

markmarek.org/ANIMATIONS/KABLAM.html
youtu.be/lC6UF2Fn65A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That reminds me, I should try looking for lewd of Kablam

Some drawfag was in a Kablam thread last year and I remember he made a lewd June on a couch picture. It's on paheal.

Nothing amazing but better than I thought.

Sort of like Kablam!

June was an early fap of mine. I used to like dyed hair before hipsters ruined it and her oversized '90s grunge shirt is cute.

>henrichu vs. sonichu

I donĀ“t remember that episode. context please

It's a Pokemon 3 commercial.

it was a chair! and that was only like 3 months ago
also thanks for remembering it!
wait was this an episode? I thought this show ended in '97 at the latest
i liked naturally blue hair. that's why animated chicks rule. it never looks as good dyed.

kablam has amazing creepypaasta potential
and i dont mean like coma or realistic eyes

It ran from 1996-2000 and the characters were still used by Nickelodeon until 2002.

>it was a chair!
fuck yes it was, and really only 3 months? I thought it was longer because time has been flying like fuck recently, and np it's good in my opinion

love me some offbeats

the fuck.. my memory is jangled hard.
i'm actually surprised i got it right. usually my sense of time is equally jinglejams

Your memory isn't faulty. The show was all but gone from the network for those last few years, but would pop back up long enough to show its new episode before disappearing again. That's a big reason that some episodes took 15 years to turn up online (the last two had to be uploaded by the show's creator himself).

shit i should really watch those
i tried watching the henry and june show and it just didnt pull me in

it's so weird, I often blame 9/11 but really TV hit a fucking wall around '98, everywhere but cartoon network where it suddenly went from the dumbest network to the best.
but nick, fox, WB, everyone who had all the best shows of the 90s, just realllly lost their way

Henry and June's creator uploaded every episode of KaBlam including the "lost" episodes and the pilot to The Henry and June Show

markmarek.org/ANIMATIONS/KABLAM.html

Thanks mang

>background music
god that brings me back. we used to not only tolerate that, but love it

>the one where they talk about getting canceled never aired
Nick really had a hateboner for episodes like that.

>I used to like dyed hair before hipsters ruined it

Same here user....

Also, long running show but barely any lewds

Chris Chan pls go

oh FUUCK

youtu.be/lC6UF2Fn65A

but hipsters never wore uniformly dyed hair, they only have weird streaks, and usually that streak is blonde.

That's right, Henry. NEW Pokemon!

I feel like the MAD cartoon was kind of a spiritual successor to this. didn't the same artist work on some of the sketches? they were genuinely funny in that slightly-edgy-for-kids-at-least way that old Nick was, even if it fellated modern pop culture a bit too much

>.mov files
man havent seen those in forever. this reminds me of when all of daria was available on a secret page on their website, with all the original music

I dont see it...example

>There's a new bug that's goin' around,
>Gonna blast shockwaves all over your town.
>Your fucking system and smash it down,
>It's a nineties beat on a fifties sound.

Huh. Kablam's theme song says fuck it.

fuck in it*

I love shit like Action League Now! that's clearly made with love, and starring local radio personalities. there's nothing like that anymore

I just mainly remember Action League Now, which was either from Kablam or it's own series, not sure, and especially Prometheus and Bob.

what a cool guy

none of it was really 'from' kablam, just most of them got their big break from it. they had pilots like any other cartoon and nick went 'okay we're picking you up, give us X episodes, and we're going to air them in this block with other shows'
action league now eventually got its own full length block when it got popular enough (And it helped that chuckimation doesn't take as much time as the stopmotion of a lot of the other kablam shorts.. or the weird hybrid some stopmotion/ some normal-animated-faces/ some chuckimation characters / some live action characters of Life with Loopy

something like a tape some crazy person made that starts with a still image of te show but cuts to cut outs of the characters being moved by hands with a manly voice making the voice of each characters and wierd sounds in the background, suddenly a scream is heard and it ends abruptly

I know but specifically speaking I wasn't sure if I saw Action League on the Kablam series or on it's own spinoff show in my memory.

where can I get my hands on some loopy r34

>no sound

there's... something about june's voice