Remember when Sup Forums was white?

Remember when Sup Forums was white?

>x was kino
I want reddit to leave

we've always behaved like a pack of niggers, it's just harder to notice after cross-users took over.

No, I'm pretty sure Sup Forums is a bunch of blacks, browns, and yellows roleplaying as white folks.

no
Sup Forums is made mainly by canadians, argies and brazilians
also Sup Forums is south america central

BR2049 was a movie about people being content to live under a simulation, right? Why does everyone feel the need to blame it for 'being about white males' when it's about the challenge of seizing authenticity?

hahahaha
the absolute state of reddit

FUCK YOU MONKEY
THAT BOARD ISN'T EVEN WHITE THESE DAYS

>le pressed smile to hide mega cocksucking lips
that's like hoverhanding yourself

given all the racism, homophobia and misogyny on this board i sincerely doubt it didnt have a strong black userbase since day 1

i've never met any white people in real life

real people have actual ethnicities like German, Polish, Irish, Russian, Itallian, Finnish, etc.

only fucking retards who don't know shit about their own heritage call themselves 'white' - that and SJW lunatics.

t. jose

like a lot of 4chains lingo, kino has long escaped this place
it's hardly proof my man

Because seeing people complain about white males upsets you, and you like to be upset, so you seek out people who complain about white males.

you can blame Sup Forums, capeshit, Sup Forums, reddit and Sup Forums for ruining this board, in that order.

Because it portrayed black people as slave owners of white child labour unironically

no

I thought content of character was more important than skin color.

I find a lot of alt right white supremacist types are actually fucking Brown people it's really weird.

Pretty funny

We need a whites only board tbqfh

>sub 90 IQ mongrels shit up Sup Forums
how long did it take you to figure this out

Nationality=/=Race

What if I'm whitewashed and third generation Canadian? Some lady even thought I was Scottish once over the phone and it made me so self conscious.

LAMAO it's the pest posters all over again

The amount of disgusting Mexican scum here would blow your mind.

“Never believe that redditors are completely unaware of the faggotry of their replies. They know that their remarks are hot headed, open to smug frogs replies. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use memes responsibly, since he believes in memes. The redditor have the right to circlejerk. They even like to play with samefagging for, by giving ridiculous notarguments, they discredit the funposting of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to bore and subvert. If you shitpost them too much, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for going to /pol is now.”

lol that's me

THIS makes me sick knowing i might be giving (You)s to disgusting subhuman mud people

And all of them have shit taste.

I mean, just look at how much they glorify Del Toro when in reality hes a fucking hack.

jajajaja
Why don’t you build a wall?
We’ll pay for it.

everyone knows that white people went to greener pastures when redpills were being spread around like candy in 2013-2014. the internet will only get worse as it spreads to the third world. teaching african children how to code in java was the worst mistake we could have made. we definitely need the next evolution in communication tech so we can exclude the subbies

You are very brave to have that haircut, Daniel.

Unironically this