Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7t_pcWPdSDs
fanfiction.net/s/11314623/1/My-true-self
pastebin.com/jgfBsP91
youtube.com/watch?v=Va5_rn3vG3A
fanfiction.net/4112682/1/The-Subspace-Emissary-s-Worlds-Conquest
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get it.

>silencers work amazingly because noise only goes in one direction!
Jesus christ, this movie misconception is as dumb as it gets.

Not to mention with that big hard pit in the middle of it a mango it would make it a terrible silencer.

The mango killer strikes again!
Can Batman stop his frutal flavor felony streak?

There's a lot wrong with the notion, 100%. If you fired a silencer/suppressed gun in a home, you'd hear it several homes down the street. Hickok45 is top tier in demonstrating it.

The primary thing it does is make the forward escaping sound muffled and slightly different from what someone would perceive as a gunshot. It's a somewhat minimized barrel-escape sound, plus the sound that escapes from the casing ejection point.

Can someone provide context once and for all?

I just can't stop thinking about how confused the cops must be about why there are pieces of mango all over the place.

I love there is a followup scene of
>>Lana enters room
>>They hold her down.
>>"Damn! I'm out of mangos!"

And you know that the killer must be coated in the stuff too. Probably stinks of mango.

All New Ultimates.
That guy is the boyfriend of Bombshell, pic related, and the villains are a street gang. I don't remember if he got killed because they discovered her identity or not, but yeah, they kill him with mango pistol.

Not if he doesn't rape him.

Bullshit.

>>We can use a pillow to silence the gun
OH FUCKING LORD!

who wrote this? bendis?

whys blade a rapist?

why is the ultimate universe so fucking horrible

I think it's Jeff Lemiere. And that ain't Blade.
Also, Ult. Diamondback punches the guys for insinuating rape which granted makes sense cause 616 Diamondback was raped.

That is such a fucking miserably amateurish and clumsy sub-panel in panel 1. God damn.

yeah but what super hero/villain/anti-hero that happens to be female wasn't raped or almost raped at this point?

can't wait for ms. marvel to get raped and have her "back in black" brooding anti-hero no more fun violent book

Y'know people are that stupid in real life, right?

Holy muffling mangos, Batman!

Nah, it's not Lemire it's Michael Fiffe.
Which is fucking tragic, because Copra's amazing.
Dunno what the fuck happened here.

Is that black Simon Pegg?

>If you fired a silencer/suppressed gun in a home, you'd hear it several homes down
unless you are using sub-sonic ammo. there are plenty of calibres that you can purchase that dont break the sound barrier, let alone reloading

Oh, my bad. Man, Fiffe kind of bombed after this book.

Should have used an oil filter.

youtu.be/7t_pcWPdSDs

why not attach a duck caller on the silencer so then when you shoot the gun people will just think a duck is flying by?

The sound barrier isn't the primary factor of what gives a shot its sound, it's the combustion and expulsion of expanding gases, which would still be channeled out. The sound barrier being broken is the secondary crack you hear. In other words, you would have the same net reduction in volume using sub-sonic ammunition if you used it with a suppressor or fired free.

Why? Because it will or won't hit sonic speeds and break the sound barrier, regardless of what is or isn't at the end of the barrel. Sub-sonic is sub-sonic, sonic is sonic.

Does she actually get raped?

no they just forcefully fed her mangoes

Somebody just earned themselves a lucrative Defense Dept. contract.

AH! Mango juice!

This is honestly the worst fanfic I have ever read.
Although, "read" is too generous of a word, I read most of the first chapter then just skimmed the last chapter. It's badly written, the premise alone is cringeworthy, and it's just so LONG for something this bad.

You've been warned:
fanfiction.net/s/11314623/1/My-true-self

>Tonight on Mythbusters: Can you use a mango like a silencer?
Makes me wish that series was still making new episodes

Alternatively, watch a shootout scene in any movie with the volume jacked up to max.

I kek'd

>>Too many mangos.

>ITT: Out Cringe me
I don't wanna-- I don't wann--

Go die in a ditch, S/D, you sad bastard.

>Out Cringe me

>Amadeus Cho: Kissed a robot ha ha

>Kissed a robot
>and he liked it
Unfortunately, the sexbot was less than impressed.

It's no wonder it didn't do anything for her, they were practically eating each other's faces.

So does Vision know about this?

Does this mean she'll hook up with Danger AI?

War movies are gonna get really interesting

That's right Robin, it looks like we've found ourself in one perilous parfait this time.

You want cringe?

pastebin.com/jgfBsP91

Om nom nom

>Batman realizes that the Duck Call had to be a gun because its not correct duck sound for that region

>aahh the white tailed mallard...no way for them to be this far north! it has to really be a gun!

Has she tried a different gender yet?

but if you're using *both* you're suppressing *both* sources of noise.

not to the extent that hollywood would have you believe, you're right, but subsonic + suppressor would be quieter than either by themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=Va5_rn3vG3A

that's the sad thing

No

Carol doesn't count, she's a fool ta

Gender?I think you mean to say Sex.

I imagine his side project back at the house has been keeping him busy if he's not out crime-fighting.

>Fiffe
Oh dear lord, that explain so much! Fiffe in french-canadian is slang for gay

>Words: 171,588

Lol

i found it in a cringe thread a while back.

Sup Forums related but still cringy, the longest workof fiction has more than 4 millions word268s: fanfiction.net/4112682/1/The-Subspace-Emissary-s-Worlds-Conquest
I have to remind you the lnongest book is 1.3 million words, what i linked doesn't include another story that is a prelude to it and has been written since 2008

How can you guys still function when you subject yourselves to this painfully bad writing.

>404

brillaint

Better than anything in DC recently
At least

Because I can always recover by reading older cape stuff that I like. Or non-capes.

>Person that commissioned this has a bunch of art on his gallery and in his favorites that make it feel as if he likely unhealthily self-inserts himself into Ben's shoes
>Said art is pretty much Ben being a 'big manly ladies man', no matter how awkward and questionable
>Said person has commented on TG'd Ben stuff about how they 'feel sorry for Ben' and that they don't like TG, or seeing young characters gender-swapped into older characters. That their not into that kind of 'fetish'
>Said related image that was commissioned by this high-horsed, beauty of a fellow features Ash Ketchum, normally a 10-year-old, TG'd into a GILF for Ben to grope and do all kinds of perverted things with
>The person who had commissioned this recently had it on his gallery, but after making the comments they did about their dislike of TG and 'kids genderswapped into older women', deleted this image off their gallery

People are fun