Movies where the main character is depressed and drunk all the time? like me :'(

Movies where the main character is depressed and drunk all the time? like me :'(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SrpTDaSjfaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trees lounge is about as close as you will get.

Leaving Las Vegas
Bad Lieutenant

The Lost Weekend

most of them

Yes you're so unique and you impressive alcoholic depression meme shows how much of a edge lord you are. I'll reccommend to you Rick and Morty because you obviously want a dumb stale caricature of a person that makes you think you're smart.

Just kidding, bad santa is good

die hard 3 to 5

I felt depressed for a week after watching Leaving Las vegas. Don't repeat my mistake.

Not the main character but still pretty interesting character in the Hunger Games

Children of Men

This.

Logan can't get drunk.

why does he drink though?

Because he likes the taste?

He can still get drunk it just takes a lot more alcohol.

Doesn't he lose his healing factor in this movie though?

That is a good point.

Depressed?
Leaving Las Vegas actually cheers me up
Watching those degenerates flopping around Vegas makes my life seem kinda "normal"

Cool live journal entry bro

Haha, me! My life! I'm drunk right now and I called off of work because I'm a gay retard! Kill me! Time is always running out and I never belong anywhere I am because I always want to get high or drunk!

>Theo never had the time to finish a cigarette.

Damned 100 minute run time.

Evangelion

Yeah actually it's said in the movie that his healing factor has deteriorated with age, adamantium, and the mutant cure they put in the water. It really is a sad story.

why not suicide?

why not suicide friend? if your life is so shit? mine is shit too but at least i have plans to end it

youtu.be/SrpTDaSjfaM

Are you going to end it after living your life to the fullest? Like hopping on a plane to some random place and try to fuck and party as much as possible? Or fly a plane into the big muslim box and start ww3

Hasselhoff's cheeseburger

Just pretending to be happy all the time. This is harder to watch than Leaving Las Vegas.

>try to fuck and party as much as possible
>this constitutes as living life to the fullest in your eyes
you may as well end it also desu

>Are you going to end it after living your life to the fullest
>try to fuck and party as much as possible
the reason why I'm so depressed is because I'm unable to do any of that, but i am trying to make the most life atm anyway.

Hey, pulling a trigger against your own head is definitely easier than going to the gym, but its certainly less rewarding.

fyi i went to the gym for years, didn't get any of the rewards that was promised by plenty of anons on /fit/. unless you're born with decent social/people skills you'll never be mentally well.

Yeah it's a tough life. All we can do is live and do what we can to find someone as fucked up as we are and try to etch out a life between us. It's a tough bargain.

The Last Samurai

videogame-wise: Max Payne

The Punisher with Thomas Jane. Pretty sure hes either drinking Jack or killing people

>main character is depressed and drunk all the time?

Barfly (1987)
Days of wine and Roses (1962)

Why?
There's a good pace of comedy mixed in with all the depressing scenes.