The best characters from their respective shows

The best characters from their respective shows.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hK99vZerSdc
derpibooru.org/1272508
mlp.wikia.com/wiki/File:Maud_throws_her_pet_rock_onto_the_ground_S4E18.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hK99vZerSdc

>Our friendship goes agains't the grain.

Fuck off
derpibooru.org/1272508

Seriously, fuck off

No, pissing you off is too fun

Why? It only shows how much of a faggot you're being and how low a level you'd stoop just to try and get at me when you only make yourself look worse in the process

I mean, would you really pass yourself off as an ABDL faggot just to spite someone who isn't one?
Is that the kind of logic you go by?
Is this really it?

Because if this is really it, if THIS IS REALLY IT, then you're just as bad as people claim I am.

Filter Lee "Barneyfag" Goldson and hide all his posts when he tries to get past the filter.

Why? So you can hide when someone disagrees with you? Fucking hugbox faggot that can't even practice what he preaches. Constantly rags on people he doesn't like but can't take it himself.

>he resorted to using a bot now
>all these empty, artificial responses

Holy fuck I'm confused. I don't see and MLP in this thread. Just plank from Ed EDD and eddy

>inb4 "I hid your post before I read it"
Because that only shows how buttblasted you are.
People who are this buttblasted about me constantly BTFOing them shouldn't even be here because they have no purpose of themselves being here other than to simply say "I'm buttblasted." Pic related is you.

But next to Plank is Boulder, Maud Pie's pet rock.

>ABDL faggot
What does that mean?

Adult Baby/Diaper Lover

Or it could, you know, just be any old rock.

Only a horsefucker would actually make- no, not make, FORCE that connection.

Barneyfag, I wish you'd visit /vp/ more often. We got raided last night and someone was spamming ponies :^(

You seem to be the buttblasted one here :^)

>Making a thread just to post your pointless forum screenshots
>Picture is literally Plank with a boulder, who's not even a fucking pony

Lee, honey, it's time to stop and get out of the basement.

Pretty sure you have me confused with someone else.

Has Lee's address been doxxed yet?

We have a dox, where is his phone number?

And yes I think so. I know he's in Canada

I did, actually. I posted a few times in those threads. You should look more.

You're the one constantly deflecting and shit instead of coming up with defenses for your own actions because you don't want to admit your actions are unlawful in any way.

Let's see here, of the many EE&E pictures OP could've used, he just happened to use one that appeared on THAT site, and it has a side character from that show. Don't think he doesn't know what he's doing.

This is Lee trying to get people banned by posting his dox

Don't try to act like a smug motherfucker, it's obvious you support this shit for some reason, fucking cringemaster.

It was hard to find your posts among all the literal shitposting

>Don't think he doesn't know what he's doing.

I think he knows exactly what he's doing. And he won because you ruined what was a perfectly good thread until you showed up and show how autistic you are for identifying what 99% of Sup Forums's userbase would have never caught on.

This is "I recognize that boner" level of autism, son.

This got filtered so I didn't read it

You're the one constantly deflecting and shit instead of coming up with defenses for your own actions because you don't want to admit your actions are unlawful in any way.

And even trying to hide behind anything only proves how worthless you are here.

I'm adding more of your words to my filter

I'm so confused. The fuck are you talking about? Also I audibly laughed at you calling anyone else a cring master

What a strange person. What a strange thread.

>And he won because you ruined what was a perfectly good thread
No thread that's trying to shill this shit is in any way good and should've been deleted from the start.

Again, trying to deflect arguments and taking cover behind crybaby tears, that only shows how much a waste of flesh you are

>You're the one constantly deflecting and shit instead of coming up with defenses for your own actions because you don't want to admit your actions are unlawful in any way.
What did he do?

You are so mad you replied to the wrong post :^)

>posting Plank with a fucking rock next to it is apparently shilling

Am I still talking to the bot? Because no human can be this retarded. I refuse to accept that.

I hid these posts and I'm hiding the thread now I'll see you again later maybe. I'm sure what you've been saying is very important.

>posting about underated character thread

>somehow drags barney and MLP into it...

Everyone knows he makes these threads himself, right?

Because the character next to Plank is Boulder, Maud Pie's pet rock, as illustrated by this link
derpibooru.org/1272508

>this thread

and this has anything to do with the following?

Are you so autistic you can't tell the guy in that pic you posted was being sarcastic?

You see all the deleted posts in this thread?
If a mod knew it was me, he would've known and just deleted the thread by now because, you know, he would've known "I" "made" it.

Is that lee without the mustache?

WHAT has he done to harass you?

Because if it were just a normal thread, he would've used a picture that ISN'T associated with the show that belongs on its own containment board.

Lee, how do you feel about the fact that you are pictured here with a smiling pony in the background in

nope just some guy named gavin

Trying to harass me for over a year, and as of recently ignoring anything I have to say, showing that he's fragile as fuck, he thinks he has the right to constantly deal out shit to people but can't take any of it simply because he's that thin-skinned.

what if it's just a rock, have you thought of that...

For fucks sake. Just saying "he's harassing me" isnt an answer.

How.

HOW is he harassing you?

He posted that image to SPECIFICALLY trigger your shitty bot.

Literally nobody else would've made the connection until you pointed it out. Even then, it's still a stretch because it's a fucking rock.

You're literally copy pasting this answer. Starting to think you're a bot.

Tell me HOW he is harassing you.

A rock that just so happens to be from the show that just so happens to have its own containment board.

He won't leave me alone for over a year despite my repeated pleas for him to cease his unlawful actions.

But you're not proving it's the rock from your autistic pony cartoon, all you're saying is that it is without proof.

No, he only posted that to shill his shitty toddlers' show.
I just searched up "plank ed edd n eddy" and didn't see OP's pic within the first several lines, meaning he obviously planted the pic solely to shill and nothing else.

WHAT UNLAWFUL ACTIONS?

Ok, well let's look at the derpibooru link
derpibooru.org/1272508
Now, under the tags we can see "boulder (pet)".
Clicking that shows many results, some of which match up.
But since you won't listen, it matches up with here:
mlp.wikia.com/wiki/File:Maud_throws_her_pet_rock_onto_the_ground_S4E18.png

Again, nobody would have batted an eye had you not said anything. We would've had a nice thread without you.

You're part of the problem.

Consistently and incessantly posting pictures that belong to the show outside of the containment board without end, and not complying with my demands for him to cease his actions when we'd be both better off.

Just fucking admit you like the show and loathe yourself for it you fucking mouth breathing troglodyte.

I dont get it. How can you cone to that conclusion from that. There are literally hundreds of thousands of frames from this show. Because you dont see it on the first 10 pages of google then it must be shilling for MLP?
Can you please tell us what mental handical you're diagnosed with? I'm not even trolling I really want to know

How is that unlawful. I really want to try and help you get to reality Lee.

I'm only here to call their shit out immediately so that the fags who do know and support degenerate behaviour don't come out of the woodwork just to go "Subtle."
I'm here to ruin their shit because all they want to do is post their shit anywhere they can, but I'm only stopping that so they can't.

Ok but it's just a rock from a TV show. Why does this matter besides you falling for a shitposter who uses barney to annoy you...

Posting a cartoon rock you dont like is against the law.

Please, I really want to know what you were diagnosed with. Why were you in Special Ed?

Really curious as to what law forbids someone from posting MLP on a public forum after someone asks them to stop.

Funny. You giving out death threats EVERY DAY to people you dont like isn't unlawful in your eyes.

It's best to "know your enemy".
That's how I can do this.

>Because you dont see it on the first 10 pages of google then it must be shilling for MLP?
It's not just that, it also just so happens to be on a site that houses fanart for that shitty show, AND it happens to contain a rock FROM that shitty show as well.
It's too much to be mere coincidence, it's plain shilling.

>a rock from a TV show
A rock from a TV show that just so happens to have its own containment board, AND whose fans have a noted history of using stealth tactics to post their show outside of that board, including here as well.

Says the one ignoring my questions.

A rock. A cartoon rock. I dont even care if it is from MLP (which it's not), that is fucking insane. I'm speechless. You are so strange.

Where did you mean to say iq?

Maybe, just maybe he liked Plank from Ed Edd and Eddy?

>concrete collides with you to raise americas >cartoon

Tons of good results here, none of which just so happen to be associated with the show that has its own containment board.

Well, you get the idea, they shouldn't be posting their shit here.

>degenerte

Sup Forums you had such a good disguise, you just had to ruin it with a single word...

Also you're still mad about a cartoon rock...

Sup Forums here, he's not with us.

Damn, and I was planning a whole parody conspiracy about cartoon rocks and their connection with hermann georing. kek has once again foiled my scheme

>Not Rolf
Liar

Fuck off
derpibooru.org/1272508

The mod or janitor deleting his shit should get a paycheck.

>But next to Plank is Boulder, Maud Pie's pet rock.

That's a funny crossover joke.

I miss when we were allowed to make funny crossover jokes.

Bullshit, Star Butterfly is not the best character on her show.

>accidentally left blank

fucking kek

>I feel so knotty pining here

Jesus christ

Fuck off
derpibooru.org/1272508

I'mma just gonna try to do what the thread was apparently originally intended for. No clue how that's gonna work, but what the hell. Small reminder: Your tears feed my soul.

A bot?

Yeah plank is pretty awesome

As for best of their show

Rogue was easily the best
Quick silver 2nd
Nightcrawler would be 3rd

Trollhunters is a good show. Finishing up the series now. Haven't seen anyone talk about it ever. Seems like it would totally be a hidden gem since it's netflix only.

Blinky best surrogate father figure.

Friendly reminder to ignore and filter Lee "Barneyfag" Goldson and hide all his posts when he tries to get past the filter. You're also doing a swell job mods.

come it was toph

>all these deleted posts

what the fuck is happening

god only knows user, I think the local hotpocket finally let it go to his head.

Pizzaz Miller in Moonbeam City.
>No MBC prequel about her kicking ass as a cop/detective before she became police chief ever

It's just a rock dude calm down.