Moves that would have been vastly different, or even vastly improved, if a gun was involved

moves that would have been vastly different, or even vastly improved, if a gun was involved

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X848-d3QSzY
youtube.com/watch?v=W4xO0k9LcIU
youtube.com/watch?v=426XL910eKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The silent takedown

Click

Gladiator

harry potter

High School Musical

Ned’s Declassified

what would happen if the wizard world and muggle world go to war?

muggle world gets machine guns, drones strikes, F22s and nukes

Wizards are OP. they can create tornadoes from nothingness

that's why we have snipers that can shoot them from 2 miles away

If the gloves come totally off then wizards get wiped out, most dead before they even know what's going on.

The land before time

Muggles win in brute force but wizards would fuck shit up with illusions and mind control.
I think that muggles would win mainly because they wastly outnumber wizards.

what would be a wizard's equivalent of seal team 6?

fucking hell what an 11/10 comment

life
then I could have just killed myself instead of watching it

rowling said muggles would BTFO wizards, thats why wizard wars are done in Espinoge

pretty much all the x men movies

this fucking thing right here
>aliens are invading
>weird shit happens for weeks leading up to it
>mel gibsons character flat out sees alines like 4 times
>everyone around the world confirms the aliens have landed and will be attacking that night
>they board up the windows with plywood, eat pasta and hide in the basement

I would have been loading up the second one of the space niggers popped up in my cornfield

>just burn the forrest down

fuck I was in that thread
>tfw a whole thread tries to force something and it dies like memes in rain

I think wizards could fuck some shit every so often but I mean, I don't know how wizards are going to deal with being taken out easy by shit they never see.

youtube.com/watch?v=X848-d3QSzY

youtube.com/watch?v=W4xO0k9LcIU

Wizards obliterate supplies through magic disasters but die from strikes.

>2 miles sniper shots
Mate, we have supersonic rocket artillery with a range of 80+km. By the time the sound of it travelling has reached your position it has already killed you and everything else in your vicinity. Meanwhile the scariest thing wizards can come up with is a one shot kill curse that has an effective range of about 20m, can be dodged after it was fired and requires you to constantly shout at your enemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=426XL910eKI
Remember, wizards didn't even know how anything worked, they were describing guns as wands with only one killing spell since they had no other reference to think outside of.

Let alone shit like Tomahawks that can do well over 1000 miles, drones, bombers, ect.

sounds like overkill to me

can I get an archive link?