ITT: Actors that swallowed the bogpill

ITT: Actors that swallowed the bogpill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk&t=137s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can forgive anything for the Wrestler.

is he trying to look like a transvestite?

Didn't he have a motercycle crash or a boxing match that fucked up his face?

This cannot be real.

lara flynn boyle

does it look like anime ?

Why can’t people just age with some degree of acceptance. Coloring your hair is one thing, but shit like this is crazy.

Why would anyone do this to themselves?

paid tens of thousands of dollars for this too

she downed an entire fucking bottle of bogpills

Sweet Jesus, what a shame.

Is this grimes?

it's pretty sad that they were so blind to their beauty they ruined it.
I mean, what could they have seen in the mirror before the surgeries to drive them to this? And how do they feel now?

no, is grimes

probably saw it slipping and desperately tried to hang on

do people not fucking understand that sometimes surgery / interventions screw up ?

Why is there no consistency with the years?

The very worst part is some years ago she found a surgeon who worked some kind of miracle and got her looking normal again.

Only to slide right back into a string of unnecessary surgeries that put her back to square one. Surgery addiction is terrifying.

Boxing, a lot of alcohol / drugs (I mean, a LOT) and a bad surgeon. It's not a coincidence there's no pic about him from the 90s.

I thought we're only posting actors and actresses, but whatever. At least I've seen the House of Versace movie!

who the fuck arranged these images.

I have to look bottom left first, follow to bottom right, then make my eyes travel ALL THE WAY to top left?

go fuck yourself.

>girl that can afford anything gets butthurt she cant buy eternal youth
would be tragic if it wasnt a tale of vanity

>bogpill
what?

somebody gives the new guy a quick rundown

But the Wrestler was such kino

SHUT IT DOWN

VOLDEMORT?!

maybe they should just try aging gracefully

>he doesn't know them

>who dares enter my labyrinth?

lol americans

> Mocквa t-shirt
There is a Putin connection right there

i miss bogposting

Obviously done by some shitskin that reads the wrong way.

Putin bows to the Bogs

the thing is that there are probably half people that you consider have aged gracefully that have done things. Tom cruise is a good example, he used to be brought up a lot against katie holmes or even his costar in topgun, but not so much anymore since this happened

At least that's what the people in the trek general say.

Who made this god awful, out of order chart?

Can somebody give me a quick rundown?

Which one am I supposed to be looking at? They both look like gargoyles.

What kind of chronological formatting is that? Starting at bottom left? Going up and then ending top left? Fucking kys

>he doesn't know who Gates McFadden is

>tfw I look like 80s Rourke
Should I be worried about aging? Or did he just get a lot of surgery?

you really shouldn't have said that, friend, and I really do mean that. But we have to do what we have to do. Call your mom and say goodbye, then get some shuteye. I'm sure you'll get a lot of rest.

Don't do drugs/drink like a madman, don't be shit at boxing if you box. Don't get plastic surgeries that involve a full face makeover.
There u go senpai you should be okay

What's that scary puffy woman on the right?

You're screwed. Everyone with that fave type melts into a mannequin. Some people have the bald gene, you have the looked at the arc gene.

Anime is real, dumbass

Agreed. Everybody should try to age Grace-fully.

Dude he cut that shit UP.

Then you're lucky and must be swimming in pussy. Right? RIGHT? Otherwise, see .

Dont get so attached to things. Learn to let go.

literally a CIA forced meme from Sup Forums

are there any actors that actually look good if not better after plastic surgery?

Why did he get rid of his chin?
Also his nose was fine as it was.

This is one of the best memes I've seen this year.

I'm just a stage actor, not punching face for me. I had no idea he boxed and shit.
Luckily my hair ain't going away (yet).
Apparently. I had no clue he boxed hard.
I'm really not bragging, but it gets really annoying because some (IMO) ugly looking chicks always pursue me and think I'm flirting with them when I'm really just joking. It ain't that fun.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk&t=137s

>with an iron but fair
every time

I don't know. A friend of hers I guess.

She wasnt even that good looking to start with

Oh, shut up

Dunno... I thought she was very pretty. Too damn skinny, but pretty.

Was this lady even an actor? I'm pretty sure she was only famous for getting all that surgery, which I heard was because she wanted to look like a lion.

Well at least her outside reflects her inside now.

>>bogpill
>what?
>he wasnt called

t. queer

How come the Bogs manage to pull it off?
I mean, they are ugly, but their faces are more captivating than disgusting. Should I just accept it and bow to them like the Rothschilds?