Storytime Boom's Power Rangers+Bonus Part 1

Good evening Sup Forums last time I posted Power Rangers Pink that is a fun fan fic mess, this one is a little better but has it own problems that some people might like others may groan. This is from a trade so the Bulk and Skull backups will be posted after the main story than a special bonus that I had to go to livejournal to get and make Power Rangers Turbo vs Beetle Borgs Metalix

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmOzHNgSw6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Going to warn you now this series has a high does of Tommy Wank if you like that's fine but I figure everyone should know now.

This series is also not set in the 90's. So cell phones will be a thing. Yes it is supposed to be in continuity, and yes the the series does have brooding rangers.

One thing this book does have is nice attention to detail they like to keep the weird aspect of some the zyurager source footage.

youtube.com/watch?v=DmOzHNgSw6Q
Can't forget the theme.

I love these helmet covers. I think Boom has issues with who they choose to write this but man the art has been stellar.

So after Pink fanfic comes Green fanfic, nice

Wait till I storytime the later issues.

One advantage though is that the comic never has to worried about writing Tommy out of scene because of source footage.

Already read this run before pink, maybe that's why I wasn't impressed by the B-team outfits

B-team outfits are not great they are okay but I did not thing adding pink to every outfit was a good idea even with an explanation. Throws off the colors.

I mean to say think oh well.

god I'm tired. But this is fun.
Okay

I love the fact that they keep Tommy's fighting grunt.

I do wish they kept some sylystick suck.

must work on spelling.
So what would you write happening after this page?

SERIOUSLY THESE COVERS!

I do hope the comic does the most possible fan fic thing ever, explain what happened to the Dragonzord.

MY DICK IS DIAMONDS!

FLYING DIAMONDS!.

these zords covers man

goddamn

Am I ever glad I caught this post.
GodDAMN, these covers are sweet.