youtu.be/nDIRDt3eGRs
youtu.be/XOmTD7xvl40
youtube.com/watch?v=CNtZXuBH60o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I liked that.

HEY THERE EVERYBODY IT'S A LOONEYFUL DAY

>what was unneeded and slot filler

I did too it was "comfy".

Taz crying was the most irritating thing in the world.

The characters in that show were either annoying, assholes, or both

Oh fuck, this show would come on and I would have no choice but to replay one of the Ratchet and Clank games, despite having done everything in them.

Those were dark days, OP.

I genuinely loved this show and can remember pretty much all of the episodes

totally forgot about this rotten shitty mess.

Meanwhile a Pup Named Scooby Doo was based. Flinstones kids was meh

What about Muppet babies?

I was sort of annoyed by A Pup Named Scooby Doo. I found the jokes too simple and repetitive. But not so annoyed that I didn't watch it a lot.

Rampaging theough Deadlocked never gets old, user.

This was before Deadlocked, friend.

But I agree. I miss Merc and Green. I could listen to their banter all day long.

Before stumbling onto this I just had the flu, a few hours after watching this I was admitted into the hospital for pneumonia and spent a week with an iv stuck to my arm

This would come on before Pokemon circa 1999 on local syndication.

Damn, I remember watching this and feeling my first "funny feelings".

>Sick day
>Shitty 3rd world internet is out again
>Have raging 14 year old hormones
>Masturbate to whatever was on TV no matter what it was since I had to get in at least 3 rounds of masturbation before my parents got home.

I ended up having a lot of... uncouth imaginary situations about children's shows

holy shit someone else remembers this

Literally the only good sick day show was the price is right

Shit taste

>teacher lets us choose what channel to watch on the classroom TV
>(I don't remember why we were allowed to watch TV or why we even had a TV)
>I'm the only kid in the class that has cable so I remember all the channel numbers
>Choose nickelodeon because I remember it has cool shows
>Nothing but Dora the Explorer since it's early in the morning
>class is bored out of its mind and they all hate me
I became a CNfag after that. Never again.

This guy knows what's up.

youtu.be/nDIRDt3eGRs

Why was this so comfy

I couldn't tell you. I usually changed the channel as soon as they start.

And if you're lucky you get to watch the wildlife episode on Maury

Your dick got hard to Sitting Ducks?

>not flipping on Toon Disney and watching Disney Afternoon reruns.

Why didn't I just turn it off? Or play a video game maybe, or watch one of those shows the grownups watch?

>afternoons
there's still 4 fucking hours to get there

>literally my first grade year

She also used it when classes were over, so I got watch the Gummi Bears(and hear that delicious intro).

This shit right here

I always loved to sneak in the Jerry Springer show. My all time favorite was "I cheated on my cousin with a black Tranny"

>Getting Disney.
By the time my parents upgraded the cable Disney was just those kiddie sitcoms and Disney Jr.

Not on Toon Disney.

>this scene
youtu.be/XOmTD7xvl40

INCORRECT
INCORRECT
INCORRECT

My family only had basic TV until I was about 8 or 9. My only exposure to Nick Jr. was when I stayed home sick. Boy, what a pile of steaming garbage.

Boomerang tho

The animation kept me from enjoying the show. Hated that animation company and their weird bouncy shit.

>Maury
That show succeeded in keeping me away from girls. I wasn't about to get caught up in a teen pregnancy. Harlem girls are fucking crazy.

Why did you even bother watching that shit? Whenever it was on, I immediately changed the channel. Even as a kid I saw that it was an absolutely disgusting attempt at "entertainment" that only vulgar proles would enjoy

>mfw didn't get Cartoon Network until I was 11
>my childhood sick days were either Game Show Network or Nick Jr. reruns

I played along with Blues Clues when I was 8 years old and loved it.

We lost cable in 2005, and PBS got considerably stupider. I had internet as an alternative, so I could see all the tits and ass that Jerry Springer censored for free. Irresponsible teens have given Maury enough money for ten lifetimes.

The only thing I remember about this was the PS2 game based on it

So you are a vulgar prole

I can't remember one thing about this series except that I kinda liked it

show was fine UNTIL enrique

my main issue with APNSD was the musical numbers, they generally sucked

I watche dthe show a ton, even played the game. Do not remember a single thing about it. I can't even remember the title most of the time, I think of "Duck Tales" and can't get past it.

Fuck, I can't think of any show.

I was the artist of faking sick school days, but I didn't do it often (until I got an Xbox. The good ol' black one). Mostly because; I cannot think of ONE thing that made it worthwhile. Sometimes, sure, I wanted to take a break from school. But I was restricted on my computer time, so watching TV was fucking horrific. Except for the occasional Johnny Bravo or Edd Ed n' Eddy or any other classic there was NEVER anything worthwhile on T.V. 'till after class.

it was the episode where the gator was turning into a duck, wasnt it

I was too busy playing vidya on sick days to experience this. But I did stay up late at night when I wasn't supposed to when Disney Channel was the only thing that didn't blast infomercials and this shit would come on
youtube.com/watch?v=CNtZXuBH60o

I don't know why, but even now it fills me with a cold emptiness unmatched by even my worst existential nightmares. Is this autism?

This scene fucking killed me when I was little

>not knowing about preschool timeslots.
Kek.

>any cartoon that has an episode about swearing

>tfw no cable
>had to wait for the less baby cartoons on PBS which didn't starting showing till the afternoon
I just remember watching Passions and Maury, I don't remember what else.

>tfw they fuck it up and invent a lame phony swear word

Spongebob did it best

>Taz's constant coloring errors with her hair

I remember it being that show and this one being played in the mornings and loved them both.

This only really got sick when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade but the shows for me where

Advetures of the little koala
Noozles
Eureka's castle
Maya the bee

I never got that sick again till high school with the flu at that time I slept like crazy but apparently my mom told I ran a high enough fever to have hallucinations

>tfw growing up with no cable watching shitty cbckids where the only good show was arthur in the morning

They debuted/ended in the same short window. Sitting Ducks >>> Pecola btw

Yeah, that's why you stayed away from girls user.

looks like the gregory horror show

Yeah, but Arthur's was solid too.

This and Scaredy Squirrel would play from 11am to 3pm and it was dreadful

Can't remember any shows that ruined sick days off the top of my head, especially since I had cable. Here's a show that saved sick days, though.

This guy knows what up

No

medabots was the best cartoon i never really watched
i remember it having good animation and pretty creative fights from when i caught it on tv
plus is pokemon with robots wich is brilliant

I liked some of the character designs.

>Not getting your first boner from the "Crazy Implants" episode

>Don't miss a new Class of 3000

CAN NOT UNSEE

>tfw the only show you were looking forward to on sick days were jerry springer and price is right

I remember Barney being on sick days when i was waaaay too old to be watching that. All the baby shows were on during the day. I would watch Nick Jr, sometimes they had stomachable stuff.

wtf i loved that show
my favorite dragon was the blue one

I fucking LOVED this show. Maybe I was still on the younger side, but I just loved the irreverence of it and how they would do things like have dance parties in the middle of chase scenes and stuff like that. And scooby was a qt.

Same here, bro. Even though I was a couple years too old for it, I still found it super endearing. I can also still remember the theme song. Dragon tales dragon tales....

don't know why
but even though i'm mexican, as a kid I always thought the humans were asians

made by the same person

I stopped watching it around 2006, don't worry.
>He never went to an inner city school

Deadlocked as a game really, really shouldn't work. Taking a PS2 era platforming hero and taking away the platforming seems to have stupid written into it but somehow it has infinitely more replay value than even the original PS2 trilogy.

And cubivore

>tfw you look at 2017's morning/afternoon cartoon schedule on all the channels you have
>they're all shit

What happened?

not only person, same studio.

also i remember another, with each character is the alphabet.

Oh come now, the only problem with Miguzi is that it was supposed to be a replacement for Toonami, and nothing was up to that task.

A push for education. Public television no longer has saturday morning cartoons. Toonzai was the last block dedicated to that format.

I'm mostly just remembering using this pictures that would show up for 2 seconds being my only outlet of sexual attraction for a while.

I remember that one too
and apparently the creator planed a new Gregory Horror Show
but don't know if that ever got off the ground

Cable killed network cartoons, and since cable isn't competing with programming blocks on major networks the larger concept of blocks on cable seems to have faded out

I didn't like the CG models or the cartoons on Miguzi but I appreciated the care and effort that obviously went into it

>wanted for committing genghis

what

>Not watching Blue's Clues during the break between classes in college and just shouting at Steve with your friends for not figuring the puzzle out after the first clue.

there's another character named Genghis there
so it probably mean, she's wanted cause she seduces older men

everything that tried replacing toonami failed. that animation entertainment system with the shit dub of saint seiya(with the flock of seagulls cover) failed too