Inspirational Moments

Title. Life looking a little gloomy and i need that corny ass never give up shit that is abundant in comics

oops wrong pic

think this is the last one i got, anyone got some to contribute

You can pretty much post anything Superman for this

What's inspirational about Superman? That he's a godlike alien who decided to use his natural awesome powers to do good instead of subjugating us? Or that he bothered at all?

thanks for posting

That he never gives up. He always tries to do the right thing no matter how hard it is. There are many instances in comics that show Superman is just a good fellow with or without powers. I think although it is an idealistic standard to strive towards; a paragon of hope- it is still inspiration to know that despite not being real, there is some one out there is someone who will never let us down.

Better in context but still great without knowing it.

anything superman huh

I think it really says something that almost all of these are superman or dc. Marvel has really been dropping the ball on inspirational moments.

mary jane gives me a ball dropping inspirational moment.

It's easy to never give up when you don't get tired. He doesn't even need to sleep.

You ever think that deep down below all his insanity prime knows he's right?

but its way harder to keep doing the right thing while you literally have to reshape the world to whatever you like

So we should be inspired that for him to not be an asshole is very hard?

no. From my point of view its more like:
if he can be a good person with all the power he has, why can't we be less of an asshole to our neighbors and people we know and don't know?

Because anti-life justify my hate!

I miss the times when Flash was genuinely good.

>posting the edit

>CW show did a dime store version of this

I enjoy the show for what it is, but that irked the shit out of me.

i'm stupid, what's the right question

Most people given a quarter of his powers wouldn't even think of doing anything good with them let alone continue to do so for extended periods of time. That alone is worth looking up to. But despite dealing with things that could destroy the earth and living a normal life as a reporter he still has time to calm down that person who was attempting suicide, or help the cat out of a tree, even volunteering at hospitals.