Voltron: Legendary Defender

Would you guys be fine with a Multiverse episode/arc? Skirmishing with the Galra is probably going to get old by the end of Season 3.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZGSetCbhX4
youtube.com/watch?v=xobJMltSbPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gotta mice the love

Aaaaaand he shows up AGAIN. Where's the picture, though?

I just saw the episode with Shirogane death from GolIon and it was anti climatic as fuck. He went down like a bitch

I want Haggar to get her cat back.

Kieth should have been a girl. And stayed just as slutty.

Why is that Voltron on the right made up of offbrand Walkmans

Purple Keith in season three or we riot!

Jesus christ how horrifying.

>cowtits Keith

Fucking disgusting, everyone knows he'd be DFC.

Hey its not like I was able to find a lot of any quality. Besides, with those cowtits you can clearly see she's got no bra on.

mice pic or we riot

AU where Matt is the Green Paladin

We all want more Haggar.

Well in the future he's going to be a Robeast.

why is this keith so fucking fat?

someone bred him

That's too dark.
Unless they get Lotor to turn him into a beast and showing us that he's a lot worse than Zarkon despite having a pretty face

>hating cowtits
>wanting more dfc when pidge exists
Nigga, variety is the spice of life

why is this shiro so fucking fat?

MODS

Bonus points if Pidge doesn't even realize it was her brother until after she and Voltron kill it.

>Shiro after he retires

This dude is dedicated to his gross fetish. I can respect that.

>tfw just finished marathoning season 2

Damn I love this show, new Voltron lore, new powers, better fights, perfect amount of light episodes, everything I hoped it would be.

We Kaworu now!

originally from a series called Albegas, was going to be the third show used for Voltron, but they canceled that after Vehicle Voltron didn't do as well as Lion Voltron(which led to them commissioning new America only footage for Lion Voltron)

youtube.com/watch?v=NZGSetCbhX4

youtube.com/watch?v=xobJMltSbPg

Oh goody now he can kill himself, or force his bf to kill him in a horribly traumatic way.

Vehicle Voltron was pretty shit tbf. Did it even get any syndication?

I'm not even sure it got VHS, and that's kinda saying something.

Shit started getting more serious than I thought it would when Prorok got Robeasted. Can't wait to see where season 3 goes with Lotor and the Galra rebels, and how everyone's going to cope now Shiro's fucked off again. I hope he's not MIA for too long though, his piloting in the last two episodes was awesome.

He's pragnent

>Prorok got Robeasted
I'm still so sad

I want Unilu unilewds.

His dadbod was too good for this sinful earth

>Next season one of these guys is going to die
Knowing my chances, the uggo from the Olkari episode will survive.

>Haggar is waiting in the hangar for Lotor to disembark
>he strides up with Cova tucked under his arm
>"I brought you your cat."
>"Zarkon is in a coma."
>"Oh, my. It seems we brought each other wonderful gifts, doesn't it?"

Kek

Edit to my thoughts here:I believe the reason that Golion and Dairugger got put together was entirely for network purposes, so if Voltron at any point got syndicated, the vehicle bit did too.

But I'm going on old memory here

What do you guys genuinely expect to see from Lotor in season 3?

Haggar: And this doesn't distress you?
Lotor: Oh, please. Like he ever had much to say besides (uses Quintessence magic to change his voice). Find me Voltron. Get yourself a haircut. Why won't the Black Lion love me like I want it to?! (changes his voice back) I mean, really. It was like being the son of a broken data vid.
Haggar:...NEVER do that again.

Sexiness

I expect and want when ever he flirts aggressively at women Lance realizes how dumb he must look and be when doing the same.

>mfw this shows plan is to kill off all the hot Galra, and leave the uggos behind, so Lotor won't get overshadowed.

The difference being that Lotor actually lands babes because he's rich and powerful and a sexy, sexy beast.

someone said a few threads ago that Lotor should be a GoT level cunning bastard that turns out to be much more of a threat than Zarkon and honestly I'm here for that

>Don't flirt with the princess!
>Like you do?
>Actually I don't mind. He's hot.
It'd be a cute twist where Allura actually finds him attractive and fawns over him in a cute princess way.

He has the biggest Altean ears.

If his dad was the Immovable Object, he'll be the Impalpable counterpart. Like he'll use druid magic to teleport and make himself intangible to avoid attacks his father would have tanked. Phase through walls that Zarkon would have broken through.

He'll be discriminated against by the rest of the Galra for his unique appearance and in turn, he'll find them all hideous.

The Paladins will think easy prey because they've never heard of him until they dig a little deeper and find out about all the nasty shit he's done to get sequestered away from both his father and the empire's conventional military operations.

He'll commission some Druids loyal to him to regularly give his father nightmares (Planet Doom dying over and over again, Alfor getting the better of him in combat and calling him out on his tyranny, Lotor as the Black Paladin and master of Voltron, etc.) during his coma, reasoning that if he can't make his father die, he can at least make living extremely unpleasant for him.

He'll want to destroy Voltron because he believes Zarkon loved those Lions more than he loved him and his mother, and considered his fellow Paladins to be his true family.

He'll be more about weakening the bonds of Team Voltron, reasoning that everything his father and Haggar did only brought them closer and destroying the Earth as many of his generals want him to will do more of the same (Altea being destroyed didn't stop Allura after all), and will attack their individual insecurities and what they each hold dear to destabilize and decimate their cohesion.

Was bullied as a kid because he was a half-breed. Zarkon thought it would build character and didn't intervene. Allura did and he's had a bad case of puppy love for her ever since.

Foam Rubber Shoulder Pads

>mfw I just realized that vld will be about Keith growing up now that his rock isn't there anymore
>shiro leaving s2 = keith leaving the bird nest

Okay, having properly watched the whole season now I can state with nearly 99% certainty that Shiro isn't dead and the whole 'yoinking the bayard right out of Zarkon's mech' along with Black's flashback is supposed to hint that Black can teleport objects and probably teleported Shiro the fuck out of the cockpit for his own safety, which leads us to

Voltron Season III: The Seach for Shiro

P.S. I liked the cunning camera pan in the scene after Voltron got hit with the black magic lazer that very carefully didn't show any of Keith's face or skin after very pointedly showing everyone else, very subtle

I wish they'd put the original series on Netflix.

Good taste.

>tfw you'll never stroke Allura's ears

I think Amazon video has it, but no one has ripped it. All the torrents for it look like ass. I mean, granted, there's only so much you can do for a show from the 80's, but still.

>Was bullied as a kid because he was a half-breed. Zarkon thought it would build character and didn't intervene

This is just about the safest bet when it comes to Lotor's backstory in this series. I want for Lotor to fixate on Keith and try to lure him to the dark side because of his long standing desire for a family, and seeing the potential for that in fellow half breed Keith

Despite having no idea how he's going to look or sound, I can assure you all that I want to bully the ever loving fuck out of Lotor.

Oh shit you're right, Keith and Lotor would have something deeply in common, both being half Galra. Lotor who has probably accepted it by now and uses his power to smite down anyone against the Galra way, while Keith is dealing with that anxiety.

>he's half Galra
>and smug
>and an asshole
>and he's probably evil
>but holy fuck those Altean ears make me so moist
>...
>I need a cold shower

Hopefully, some nice ass and bulge shots.

He'll probably be envious that Keith can pass for a human while Lotor's genetics prevent him from fitting in with either Galras or Alteans.

Better not be fuckin' Noodle, or someone's ded.

Plus, Keith was orphaned at a young age, so he knows what it's like to be alone. He might actually sympathize with Lotor for this reason.

Am I the only one who thinks Keith doesn't -actually- look the way he does and he's actually fucking purple?

Can't wait to find out how unloyalist Keithfags will be once Lotor comes into the picture.

>Don't try to blind me with nostalgia, PRINCE Lotor.
>Come now, Allura. Those were happier days, weren't they?
>Really? I wasn't aware that you were so fond of your decades-long bout with Viktrimean Acne.
>...as you say, the past should probably stay in the past.

>Lotor warns Keith that there is no place where half breeds like them can ever truly belong unless they make one by force
>Keith reminds him that the Paladins don't care about his Galra blood
>Lotor scoffs
>He blasts Keith with Druid magic
>Keith is now purple and can't change back
>Suddenly Shiro's PTSD starts to act up again

If Bara and Throk's story doesn't end with them happily riding off together in a flying car like some sort of space Grease, I am going to be pissed.

Remember the scene that immediately followed Hagar stealing Voltron's Quintessence? We saw dramatic closeups of all of the Paladins--EXCEPT FOR KEITH. We saw him from behind, no skin was visible. He has a purple form, but something is maintaining his human appearance.

Some of us here think that too, space magic put on him preventing his Galra look.

Savage

Funnily enough,putting on pounds is something that happens to a lot guys after they get out of the military.

>We saw dramatic closeups of all of the Paladins--EXCEPT FOR KEITH. We saw him from behind, no skin was visible. He has a purple form, but something is maintaining his human appearance.

This and the scene where Keith got zapped by quintessence and his skin was a different color for a little bit makes me agree with you. He's clearly pretty fucking Galra considering that Galran door panels and sensors all read him as 'Galra' without any hesitation, yet he mysteriously looks totally human. I think his outward appearance is a 'glamour' of sorts that fades when hit by space magic.

Fem!keith would be flat chest, round ass

>Lotor initially wants to turn Sam into a Robeast for that purpose
>becomes genuinely touched by how much he and Pidge love each other as father-and-child
>gets all wistful as that's not something he and Zarkon ever had
>...so he decides to Robeast Matt instead

>no more comfy Shiro hugs
Allura needs bigger boobs to compensate for the loss

Mmmm, soft Shiro

>no more Shiro tit pillows
why live

That scene when Allura hugs Keith was so awkward-- she's a little taller than him but not beefy enough to hug Keith without his fucking bony chin and elbows getting everywhere.

She needs to like, shapeshift into an eight-foot tall hulkatron to hug him properly

His name is Throk.

>Lotor and Keith get thrown into an Enemy Mine situation on a shitty rock in the middle of some kind of space storm
>no rescue until the storm abates so they have to rely on each other to survive
>basically a flashback episode where we learn about both of their pasts
>in the end the Galra show up first and are about to shoot Keith
>Lotor lets him go because he refuses to be indebted to anyone, even a dead Paladin

That filename amuses me because I started laughing when I read your post.

>an Enemy Mine situation

So they hate each other for a few years, then fall in love and then the human dude ends up raising the other dude's egg?

Does Keith have the hips to birth an egg?

>Would you fall for the trap?

Delet this

Worst fate

Well it's mostly because when you get of the military you're no longer required to do PT every morning, so most guys just kinda let themselves go. However Shiro seems like the kind of guy who always takes good care of his body, so I don't see him porking up any time soon. Maybe he might develop a dadgut in his later years though.

>thigh gap and absolute ratio

Keithess is perfect

>when dude shiro has bigger thighs

Where are Lance's gold hoop earrings?

>Where are Lance's gold hoop earrings?

His eyebrows should also be drawn on

The way it healed had a rather "zip up" or "cover up" look to it too, as if the purple was directly below the "skin."

I really do believe it is not the last of the purple hand scene. Yes it was to give suspicion that Keith is Galra, but I feel that it's full potential has not been used yet.

I have a limited pool of images.