how can one man be so based?

Its the beard

IT WAS FREE PIZZA

100s of years of experience.

>Keanu
>Goose
>Cruise
They're all perfect

H-how does it feel to live in such a big city and you might see Reeves walking around one day, holy shit I must visit jew york one day

hes not actually as cool as you think.... in fact he's quite anti semetic. i accidentally bumped into him in new york and he spilled coffee all over his shirt. he became furious and pointed at my nose for some reason. next he started to ramble about how "the jews have wronged him for the last time". truly a weird guy.

bring your phone

I wouldn't be comfortable taking a picture of him but I would say hello as I pass him and smile like a fucking weirdo visiting new york

So what’s the legitimacy to the story of him dating a tranny

Wtf I love him even more now!

I want to ask him to go shooting with me.

literally made up. tanny just wanted attention

>he dated diane keaton

way to ruin a thread with your unfunny anti-antisemitism, underage faggot

Keanu just went up a notch.

Truly /our goy/.

He has such good hair

Anyone else balding?

Nope, full head of beautiful thick Asian locks

>Asian locks

>thick Asian

>beautiful Asian

I honestly don't believe I have ever seen an asian with thick hair. You guys have head hair density like my arm hair density. There are some asians with 2" long hair where you can see their scalp from all angles.

East Asians have very thick hair. Southeast Asians have thin hair like white people.

I’m SEA, kinda have a old school jackie Chan thing going whenever I grow it out. Honestly its gonna go away eventually and hopefully I’ll be nearing death by then.