Why would you bring a Pregnant Woman to a Gunfight

And don't tell Me it's just for "grrrl power!" No one can be that stupid.

grrrl power!
she was good shoter, and they needed everyone they could get

She's the leader or something. Bunch of Hilltop cucks are just fine with someone they met a week ago running the show

>20 Grimes people with Fully Automatic Assault rifles are unable to hit a bunch of guys who are standing around in the open on a elevated place in everyones sight
>nobody just instagibs Negan

why would u not kill all the fucking leaders when u have then line up

Umm it's 2017 sweatie. Pregnant women can do LITERALLY anything a man can do, and better

She was better in Supernatural. Just let TWD die already and let Lauren and JDM go back to Supernatural

What was up with daryll's gun in that fight? Looked like some futuristic smg from call of duty

I think this makes sense, Rick was filled with Rage, he was kind of enjoying teasing them
If Negan hadn't tortured Him for a Year I'd be confused too.
Pretty sure demons got her in Supernatural, & JDM is doing Both Shows in The Spring.

Was it not a Flaregun?

>demons got her in Supernatural, & JDM is doing Both Shows in The Spring
She can come back as a demon, duh

JDM still wants to go back to SPN and has expressed interest as recent as a month ago

That's what I'm saying, with Mary back now I wouldn't be surprised to see him in The Spring.

well the way you capitalized Both Shows made me think it was another show. but as far as i know there are no plans to officially have him in the story just yet. would be cool if he did, though

I'm going to laugh so hard when her baby turns out to be black

Out of random coincidence, I have seen around the same time the episode of tWD where Maggie puts deliberately the baby at risk and Lee in Gotham doing it. In both shows, the men have absolutely no say in in the matter and are even presented as the "bad guys" if they try to tell the women not to do it.

WTF? The kid is theirs, too.

>breeding age women fighting wars instead of having children
>the one pregnant woman even fighting
>no other women having babies
>Rick constantly giving speeches about building a society that grows and prospers

To be fair, you need to have a high IQ to understand shooting the windows.

T Dogg?

The pregnancy hormones make her a better shot

That sounds like something the director would say as an excuse.

Apparently they were using rubber bullets. I'm so glad I stopped watching this crap.

Based JDM saved it From the depths desu

Why would you bring any woman to a gunfight?

Apparently "equality" still matters in the Post Apocalypse. & They somehow haven't Returned to their Natural Roles.

People would probably be less likely to shoot at her stomach. maybe?

What?

How would the other group know she's 4 months Pregnant?

sorry i don't know what i'm talking about. never even watched the show, which i'm guessing is Walking Dead. just thought i'd give some input