Codename: Kids Next Door thread!

Codename: Kids Next Door thread!
I just started binge watching and wow, it aged extremely well. Even through its six season run they managed to keep it fresh with sprinkles of world building and gknd foreshadowing. So let's discuss.

Pic related.
I hate her so goddamn much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqmZ1vPnLFg
youtube.com/watch?v=T_unZTk1UzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's a slut

youtube.com/watch?v=hqmZ1vPnLFg

honestly I really didn't like the last season, or at least the episodes that centered on the metaplot

also I'll be forever mad at the Numbuh Zero movie for botching what should have been a great moment for Father, especially since they did it for a joke that wasn't even funny

Lizzie was also just as worse. Like jesus fuck at least Fanny had to deal with a bunch of brats on moon base, but what the fuck was Lizzie's excuse?

Season 1 is easily the worst season out of all of them.

She's the closest thing to a waifu I have.

I liked the movie
also 362 was best girl

>Never got with Numbuh 1

Curse that ayy lmao ending.

Curse Nigel for being pure and committed to that harpy

>everyone would call her "Sir" for no reason

>I hate her so god damn much

>the ayy lmao ending

damnit that actually made me laugh out loud

Reccomend me episodes guys, what did you think were the best?

>Without her training to discipline her she turns into a huge slut

that's kinda hot

Was there a pun with her name? She was the only major character whose name I couldn't figure out the joke for and it drove me crazy.

why spoiler?
to say it in Sup Forums terms, that movie was kino, and every kid loved that moonbase projectile part

Rachel McKenzie. I dont think she has a pun

>with sprinkles

They're called jimmies.

Rachael MacFarlane voiced her. She was Seth Macfarlane's sister. Her name in the show was Rachel McKenzie. That's it.

Way to go me for shoehorning Family Guy in this thread as well.

How the fuck was he able to tolerate her shit for 6 fucking seasons?

Literally any of them. Season 1 is just setting up villains and settings so it doesn't get too interesting.

But if you want a specific one then watch the Dodgeball one. That shit was my jam.

>jimmies
Get the fuck right outta here, delightful creep

My guess, alien pheromones

He probably didn't want to lose his first and only girlfriend. C'mon Nigel, you can do better.

It's weird how I didn't like this show very much when I was like, 11. For some reason my mind saw the intent of the show as making fun of adults, so I thought it was tacky and lame. Watching it as an adult, I can see it's all about making fun of children's perceptions of adults. In many ways it's brilliant.

what happened?

At least 86 was treated like an unlikable and unbearable cunt by the rest of the cast.

Lizzie episodes had her being the most obnoxious person in the planet and Nigel still being in love with her for some reason while his friends were baffled.

I'm guessing he's talking about the scene where Father was about to fight Grandfather and then pussied out at the last second to go eat ice cream and let his only brother get turned into a senior citizombie.

Wow what a dick. They were gonna take his house anyway, might as well fight at least

The movie was perfect aside from Father not delivering, which is more of an anticlimatic moment than an outright bad one. Why would anyone have a problem with it?

youtube.com/watch?v=T_unZTk1UzM

also the dub was god tier

Wat?!

TAG YOU'RE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I like that picking a leader just comes down to a game of tag.

Are we going to do this every thread?

It's past your bed time, children

every thread, also we most likely plan on doing this until their is a numbuh 86 thread general without getting it banned by mods : ^)

I've made the mistake of actually telling people this. I'm sorry.

Nigel likes them THICC.

you posted a re headed scottish slut user, that was the biggest mistake you could have made

So does Numbuh 5

You keep bringing this up every thread and it still doesn't hold up. That's the POINT of the SCENE, Greg.

Really fun coming to this thread after Toonami. Seriously, every episode passed makes Joseph sound more and more like Nigel.

Do you honestly think you can boss me around , ADULT!?

Wasn't he self-conscious about his chrome dome or something?

No, Abby's the one who's self-conscious about that.

Fuck the delightfuls.