WAKE ME UP

WAKE ME UP

desu redheads / bm are pretty common
they seem to home in on each other all the time

dropped

says who? you?

I expected this as soon as the love interest was announced, you need a better jew radar my friend

lmao hollywood is getting based by the mintue

Truly cannot wrap my head around remixing, lads.

yo white bitch lemme show you what imma stick up yo ass later after dis here snow ball muhfugga

Never seen that before in my life 2bh

goddamit fucked up the fucking spoiler

ok mr shekelwitz

The girl isn't even that cute, so it didn't bother me as much.

it seems like redheaded women with black men and redheaded men with black women (regardless if they are supposed to have their hair color naturally) probably make up a greater portion of black and white romantic relationship in tv and movies than in reality.

some possible explanations could be:

-an association with redneck/hillbillies in the usa who are poor in the south being associated with having red hair regardless of how common this in reality

-an association historically with irish people having red hair in anglophone societies and an idea historically of irish people being biologically inferior in some ways to people from the united kingdom islands which has some similarity to ideas in history about black people being biologically inferior in some ways to white people

-people with red hair often having unusually pale skin and creators of tv shows and movies finding this appealing for these relationships for artistic, sensationalistic, symbolic, or other reasons

-an association with black women dying their hair shades of red and orange and certain white women doing likewise do to the influence of how common this has become among black women. these white women being people who engage in cultural customs more commonly associated with black people in the usa than with other people in the usa and for whom black people probably make up a greater portion of the people they tend to interact with on a given day than is common amongst most white people in the usa

thats it jews im killing myself

he's the most alpha of the group, so he gets the girl

accurate to real life, sorry Sup Forums

im gonna kill myself

Spoiler that shot nigger. On ep3 now.

oh the offspring must be so beautiful.

Who the fuck is this supposed to be? The redhead from IT?

Gotta be honest,the diversity punk crew was even worse than this

>implying race is a thing
fucking rednecks

They're both outsiders.

:'(

-some people making fun of or discriminating against people with red hair for having red hair and/or many freckles in history which has some similarities to black people being made fun of or discrminatated against due to their physical features

-people who decide to have people with red hair and black people to be in a relationship in tv shows and movies having seen other tv shows and movies with relationships like this