Cassandra is the one and only true heir to Bruce Wayne's mantle as the Protector of Gotham. All others...

Cassandra is the one and only true heir to Bruce Wayne's mantle as the Protector of Gotham. All others, including such as Terry McGinnis, and...pic related. Exhibit A of why Robin will never be more than a sideshow.

He is kinda qt tho :3

Let Bane be the new Batman.

He's too big a guy to be Batman.

No really, he'd never in a thousand years deign to care about 1 city over any other, which Batman decided to do.

How does it feel knowing your waifu had her character assassinated, was wiped from existence, brought back in a terrible event centered around Harper "fan-favorite" Row, and then given to a sub-par writer where she doesn't get to do anything?

I haven't gotten there yet so I can't be mad. It hasn't happened. It's not even the year 2001 yet in my universe.

Come now doctor, now is not the time for Fear! That comes later!

This might be my reaction when it happens though.

also as an aside, stephanie brown/spoiler is a terrible character get this shit outta here

Sucks don't it?

Oh my. Thats tight.

>Implying Cass would be a sub.

DC should make a book set in a future in which Cassandra Cain has taken on the role of Batman. Would definitely buy it. Maybe Stephanie Brown could be Nightwing in the book also?

So I just found this and felt like posting it here hope you don't mind.

Does anyone else think it would be cool if Cassandra Cain appeared in the Injustice 2 comic? Imagine Cass fighting while on super-pills. It'd probably be sick (would be even sicker if Barbara gets crippled or killed so Cass gets to be Batgirl).

Cass is my favorite bat, but she shouldn't take over and be the Batman. She can beat the fuck out of anyone, but she can barely read, let alone be world's greatest detective.

Would you still be okay with an out of main canon sort of thing like ?

sauce!

Only one girl gets the right to be Batman and that's Carrie.

OP here

i'd read the fuck out of it, tired of bruce tbqh and that sounds interesting

Remember when Tim and the writers used to admit that he was a normie and not the best detective-hacker-genius-martial-artist-olympic-athlete-tech-guy in the DCU? Back when Tim wasn't shit?

2002 was Tim's last good year.

Fuck off cassfag

Tim's latter years 2005 forward were basically them trying to make Tim "deep" but the bat corner dictates that depth is basically being edgy. So his character sort of became a weak attempt at trying to emulate Bruce with the hopes that he would be his successor. But a combination of Damian and Jason being reitroduced as far edgier and prominent character made that redundant and throw in Dick's 2008 resurgence as a character who would go on to actually succeed Bruce with Damian obviously taking over when he was old enough. Well Tim just seemed sort of pointless. The Red Robin's attempt at making Ra's some kind of arch enemy of Tim just showed you how desperate Tim's fans and writers were for some ounce of recognition.

Be nice.

You would think with the New 52 that they would try to go back to Tim's normie roots. But alas, as DC did with many things in the New 52, they just fucked things up:
>In the New 52, Tim is a talented athlete and computer genius who comes close to discovering the Batman's identity but never totally figures it out. When Tim finds the Batman and gets rejected for the role of sidekick, he decides to bring the Batman to him, by hacking the Penguin's bank account and donating millions of dollars thus putting his family in danger. The Penguin's goons come after Tim and his family, but the Batman saves them. Tim's parents are forced to go into witness protection, but they believe Tim deserves better and ask Bruce to take care of him for them. The Witness Protection Program renames him "Tim Drake," and he takes on the identity of "Red Robin", rather than the identity of "Robin", out of respect to Jason Todd.

Tim was always good with the cyber

Since he was introduced

Tim was a tech geek and a d&d nerd. He was good for a kid, but he was just a kid. He couldn't hold a candle to Oracle or Blue Beetle.

Yet she wanted to achieve that dream and Tim even thought she could.

>and a d&d nerd

Damn now I want to see Tim, Cass, and Steph playing Dungeons & Dragons.

Cass should have completed that shoryuken.

Is this after she tried to fight the Joker?

I will keep this little nugget for the future.

I'm a Kamala fan so I'm 70% there

There was a Batgirls thread on /aco/. Psu came in and drew several naughty Cass sketches. There is one in /aco/ again. Maybe psu can do more.

Funny thing is, Psu drew two sketches of Cass/Steph in various outfits hinting as to why they were in them. Then someone did a fan fic on the entire situation. I think that only fueled psu to do more.

Do more psu. They are so damn good.

She's about to do something for a whole three to four months.

And then she's going to leave the team.

Who cares about Cassandra? Is she even canon anymore? Batgirl is Barbara now because shes cuter.

Can't she just take it out, though?

she's getting adopted by Kate or Bruce, and remain on the team. Probably also get a more Batgirl-like costume. You know this to be true... The seeds of it were planted in Steph's arc. Tim looked like his 90s self. Steph now looks like her 90s self. Cassandra will done the symbol of a bat. By the end of this arc. If she leaves the team it's because she's either A.) joining Kate's book as a supporting character or B.) getting her own ongoing. Neither of those are happening.. yet.

The soul reason she Shiva, Dragon and the rest haven't popped up is because they'd end it immediately.

No one the reasons why DC thrashed Cass was because she is similar to their wonderboy Damien Wayne (both League of Assassins trained killers).

Nah. The reasons why they trashed her are simple. She's not Barbara. Upper DC loves Barbara. They think of her only as Batgirl because of "iconic" belief. They think only her as Batgirl will sell.

They're wrong of course. You put a character like Cassandra in a cartoon? Dear God... there will be threads for her to no end again.

Same goes for Stephanie.

The issue is Batgirl is a shit character. She doesn't do that well because narbara could do anything but was as deep as a plank of wood. That works for batman because he's batman. That doesn't work for a character who needs more depth.

It works for Barbara when it's animated because it can her depth. But your right. She'll always been a plank in comics until they give her some. She's basically Dick was after he was Batman or prior to being Batman.

If Bruce ends up adopting Cass, then that means Damian will have a sister...

He already has Maya.

Damian's dream women cuck him with sisterhood. Poetry!!