Devils Anus

Well this was bad

>capeshit
well no shit

Ragnorak and gotg2 with all the forced humor have really left me disillusioned about the whole franchise , not even memeing

Based capeshitman

Spoil it for me.

I thought it was really good

What do you want spoiled? Im not going to type walls of text

>95% on RT
>77 on Metacritic
>8.3 on IMDB

>DUED IT SUX LMAO
Sure thing, Pajeet

...desu i think YOU will love it

Jokes jokes, banished older sister returns and wants to take over homeworld, destroys Thors hammer and later on damages his eye. Thor gets powerup everytime he gets beaten (sees his dead dad). Third act is battle for Ragnarok and Ragnarok gets destroyed but no worries because Ragnarok was never a planet, it was cue Vin Diesel FAMILY, oh and more jokes

who dies nigger

How powerful ability wise does thor become?

Ragnarok 2x = Asgard, lmao

The places' name is Asgard, Ragnarok was the destruction of it

Karl Urbans character dies, but it was a shitty character so no one gives a fuck

He finally does some Thor shit with lightning but still loses to Hela

Odin dies. Hela maybe dies but its never revealed. The "character" of thor and loki dies because it was such a shittt portrayal

Pretty strong, manages to neutralize a sizable army after getting powered up. Still loses to hela

The cgi in this was awful

So how does this set up Thor meeting the guardians for Avengers?

The mid credit scene they run into another spaceship as they're leaving asgard

It doesn't

Where does this fit in terms of ranking of the other Thor movies?

Better than the first two but still bad.
4/10, 4/10 and 5/10

It's completely different. It's more like deadpool than a Thor movie. There is nothing remotely serious in the movie it's like a parody of the MCU. Really strange

Does Thor wonder if he left the stove on?

COME FROM THE LAND OF THE ICE AND SNOW

He tries to turn the avengers spaceship on with the voice command "strongest avenger" but it won't work. Then when Banner uses his voice command the spacehip says "welcome strongest avenger". That's this movie in a nutshell

>Ragnarok [Asgard] gets destroyed but no worries because Ragnarok [Asgard] was never a planet, it was FAMILY.
I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Please elaborate.

Asgardians leave Asgard for earth

"Asgard was never the planet but the people" cliché

>Asgardians leave Asgard for earth
How many fucking Asgardians are refugeeing to Earth?

fpbp

Like 1000 i don't know

The lame rotating joke at the start was forced but desu the humour felt way more geniune is this one than redditors of the galaxy

Literally the best capeshit in years, Waititi is unstoppable.

>Like 1000 i don't know
Is that canon to Marvel Comics' Thor? Are there supposed to be a sizeable number of Asgardians chilling on Earth?

*checks rotten tomatoes*
*laughs at OP*

It's not a Thor movie at all. It plays out as Guardians of the Galaxy 1.5

In the credits scene their ship is heading towards earth, but it's get intercepted by the ship of Thanos (or at least, it's probably Thanos).

But it would explain a lot because because Loki has an infinity stone. And chances are he'll give his stone to Thanos in infinity war

>In the credits scene their ship is heading towards earth, but it's get intercepted by the ship of Thanos (or at least, it's probably Thanos).
1000 Asgardians are on some spaceship serving as a Noah's Ark? Thanos' intercepts them and there's a cliffhanger about what Thanos is about to do with these 1000 Asgardians?

Yeah, but you don't get to see Thanos. Just a gigantic ship that approaches them.

After all, Loki lost the infinity stone he borrowed from Thanos during the first Avengers movie.

>what Thanos is about to do with these 1000 Asgardians?
rape to reflect the current Hollywood trend.

>Valkyrie: I was raped

Instead of being mad DCucks should make better movies

I have only two questions and I'm gonna leave the thread, they may have even been answered already but I'm not gonna read through and get other shit spoiled. Is Loki in it? And does hulks storyline even remotely resemble planet hulk like a lot of people thought it would?

Spoilers!

> Loki is a tricky devil
> Thor is like unaware of conventions n stuff
> Hulk smashes!
> They save the day and all is well

> You can literally hear Rich Evans in that post credit scene.

Loki is in the entire movie. And the story is not like planet hulk, but it has a lot of references to it.

Your wrong about the last desu.

> The Immigrant Song
> Asgardians immigrate to Earth

Not really wrong, since they don't care about Asgard

Just the kiwi director

>Thanos is Lauren Southern stopping immigrant ships who are just like the chosen people who are on a exodus
hmm

>Thor gets powerup everytime he gets beaten

thats some dragonball z saiyan cheese

harry potter/ wonder woman writing

the writer just goes "ok enough of this, now HE has the biggest power"

It's explained in the movie. He's just getting used to living without his hammer.

I liked it.

The first jokes tell flat, after that it was an entertaining movie

True.

Forced humor is just fucking obnoxious.

I rate this a 4.1/10

The first scene was godamn awful. It lost me there and ended up falling asleep halfway through the movie.
For the time I was awake I was always wondering: why the fuck does this matter? What's the purpose of this?
Worst movie of MCU

>marvel movies are too complicated for me
impressive

>Well this was bad

Except it was actually good. So you're a dipshit.

QUIPS

NOSTALGIA

KID AGAIN

FUN

SZECHUAN SAUCE

Beta Ray Bill?

no

The amount of autism required to seriously believe your little NEET outsider opinion has more weight than an entire industry's multimillion dollar decisions and managements is something I've never seen before.

Be ashamed, please.

I and the entire theater enjoyed it.

but it feels out of place in the MCU considering the huge threat they face.

I liked GotG2. But Ragnarok is simply horrible, holy crap.

what ship was that? Everybody in my room was like 'wut?' specially with the shittiness of the last after credits scene

Sincerily? I kinda like Thor 2. Like, was it the best movie? No. But it was ok. I had a good time.

This one might be the first film of Marvel that I consider shit beyond repair.

so Thor 2 > Thor 1 >>> abyss > Ragnarok.

It was Thanos.

Is anyone else feeling betrayed by this movie? Marvel actually brought in one of the best directors out there and it is its worst movie by far. What the hell happened? How did Kevin Feige let this be such a shitfest? Even by "capeshit" standards, it's bad. It's really, really bad.

My good God, I'm ANGRY!

Nice quads

I notice the shill tactic of mentioning you "like " some Marvel to appear reasonable before you say something if the worse thing ever

so the whole ending of the movie is downplayed by the scene after credits? Why am I not surprised.

Does Hulk smash smash?

Oh sweet I didn't know Vin Diesel was in this movie

>Thor 2 above anything
m8 it was one of the worst movies of mcu, my gf who's a huge normie stopped watching capeshits after that. it was so fucking bad

It is because I genuinely like Marvel. I'm not trying to shill the movie because I'm "Le DC fan". I really just want another user who watched it to discuss it with me, cause I just got home from the screening and I'm really fucking mad at what I've just seen.

Something that really disappointed me was how underwhelming Hela felt. Odin makes a big deal about her before she appears, and despite yes, being much stronger than Thor all she does is generic CGI fighting and throwing those lame ass spikes all over the place. The character is the fucking goddess of death, couldnt they be a little more creative?
Comicbookfags is that how Hella is in the comics as well?
Despite not being bad, it was generic as any other capeshit movie, nail in the coffin for me, not paying for these shit movies anymore.

I see Americans are awake.

ghostbusters was really good

It's a mediocre movie with a bland villain. But Loki was pretty good in that, they nailed his personality if anything. Ragnarok is a shitfest. And the first Thor movie is really, really boring. My opinion.

I'm brazillian, mate.

That's still America.

>MCU movie has a shit villain

Not that shocking desu

B-B-B-UT MUH 95%%%%%%%

Everyone is so upset. Learn to enjoy going to the cinema, that's what it's for; to forget your sad depressing lives

t. on a public message board. making snarky "muh opinion" remarks. finishing with ultimate Rape Panther cartoon "be humble" level faggotry.

If you're being unironic here, unironically kys. You really *really* need to be dead right now.

touché

Why don't they show something that the audience can actually understand what happened, and not discover it by having to google it after leaving the theater and going home? Do they think being confused is the appropriate reaction?

You can see a giant statue of his face in sakaar

GOTG humor is bad. Ragnarok humor is great. And the movie has its serious moments without jokes.
It is also a very quotable movie

There are serious moments. Odin in Norway and the pray before the fight.

What serious moments? When Asgard is getting destroyed and Korgs relleases a gag? When Odin dies and Hella appears there immediatelly?

What about the great humor? People falling, people getting hit in the head by stuff WOW, GREAT FUCKING HUMOR. The only funny scene is in the trailer and in the movie the editing makes it less funny. Fuck this film, seriously.

>People falling, people getting hit in the head
lol are you kidding?

>thoht
>its the women
fitting

that is literally the brand of humor in this film. Loki getting hit in the head with stuff by Thor, Bruce Banner falling when he jumps to fight Fenrir, Tessa Thompson falling drunk on the side of her ship, Thor getting hit by the ball he throws at a wall. It's like a Three Stooges Marvel movie.

I wasnt bothered by the humor at all. It wasnt as distracting as in the guardians. Except in the intro.

The last joke was pretty bad as well. But it was so bad that it was actually the only joke that made me laugh. Plus that strongest avenger thing.

He jumped out of a ship. Of course banner falls flat on his face. What the fuck did you expect to happen?