Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uysxJc3t9MA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how i wanna die desu

Nobody loves trannies like ole Sammy.

Keep trying.

So this...is the power of alt-right comedians

naming my son U.S. Marine Hyde

>when you're so irrelevant you have to make fun of someone whose show was cancelled months ago
Pretty sad honestly
And before you ask, yes I'm Sam Hyde, and that picture where I'm sucking a dick WAS me

oh look its this boring daily thread

oh look its boring sam hyde

You mean 2018.

It's got to be Sam posting this every day, right? Because if it's not then the person doing it is very upset.

This so much I moderate /r/mde and these threads are an epic fail, I suggest we all band together and watch MDE WP(MillionDollarExtreme World Peace) this week on adult swim it's our last chance to get a a season 2, it'll be hell a epic and will really put a hurtin on those libruls where my MAGApedes at?

>MDE fans are redditors
>Alt Right drumpftards are redditors

rlly makes you think

2017... i... am....

Sam is paying people to spam stuff about him on Sup Forums in a desperate attempt to stay relevant.

new bombstrap vid is great

proof that sam is gay
theres no denying this is really him

It's what I assume.
There are a few other suspiciously butthurt filled threads that are probably made by the subjects as well.

There's already a thread about this, fuck off

kek

Holy fuck. This dude has like 10,000 blackheads. Purge them shits, scumbag.

HEY EVERYONE! IT'S ME, PEPE!

fucking hell rofl

Wow.

lel

no it's kino

non permavirgin here. Can someone give me a rundown on this creature and why its being spammed here lately

>25 posts by this id

It's Sam Hyde got JUSTed episode, so autists are spamming his pics.

that's fucking epic post my main dude you should become a janitor you're already bitching for free all day

That isnt a tranny..

He's the only semi-prolific far right comedian. Some of his stuff is okay but he's a dick

sam scammed some bronies a while back and they havent stopped posting about him since.

I used to think it wasnt him he couldnt be that pathetic but after recebts

aside from pepe the frog and sam hyde am I supposed to know who the hell any of these people are. Are they fake youtube-famous?

youtube.com/watch?v=uysxJc3t9MA

The link, if anyone wants to watch this. Spoiler alert, outside of all politics, this is truly awful, and everything wrong with millennial comedy.

god damn that went downhill fast

so..... this is the power of the left?

Why can't the left meme?

That doesn't make it better.

They're not really far off but they're still not funny.

i know so many pathetic morons whose doctor or lawyer parents are paying their rent for their Brooklynn apartment while they try to bust into the comedy scene whose shit is terrible liberal garbage. This is it to a t. The "not funny and that's why its funny" garbage. Kinda like Brett Gellman's humor, oddly enough.

Actually it is.

How many people has that mentally ill, then underage tranny tricked into believing that Sam was in a relationship with him?

It is, check out the scar under the pec

who the girl?

THICC

Did no one think to have a writer, or did they think their off-the-cuff was so good that they didn't need to bother?

Are you talking about Sam Hyde?

>not funny and that's why its funny
I dont think that is what they are doing at all. A big part of comedy is allowing your audience to interpret it how ever they wish. Leftest cannot do this as they have to tell people exactly what to think at all times. The entire sam hyde shit is "sam hyde racist and evil" there is no other way to take it. The left will never be funny because of this.

It would be better if they sat down and wrote a script and actually had some idea of where they were taking it and what they were doing. The best bits are the stuff that they very clearly came up with in advance (like the "I am forgotten" speech).

>A big part of comedy is allowing your audience to interpret it how ever they wish. Leftest cannot do this as they have to tell people exactly what to think at all times.
I'm not a fan of the whole "the left can't meme" meme, but it's true that liberals are losing comedy as their comedy becomes increasingly more and more self-righteous. As the "jokes" become more about the moral message and less about the comedy, they become less funny. This is a pretty big shift considering, at one point, you could say "liberal comedians are funny and conservative comedians don't exist" and be right.

Pic related: I went to Political Humor on Reddit because all they post is lefty memes, and this was one of the most upvoted memes on there. And while I agree with the message to some degree, it ain't funny. It's not going to make me or most people laugh.

They also had a pretty decent guy doing milo. His timing and content was pretty good. So much to work with, missed opportunity

None of them will ever be on snl

thats not even a meme.its text on a picture

How come greenface is ok, but black face isn't?

what an unfortunate face

This isn't the worst way to die.

Id fuck that face bro you gay

>thats not even a meme
Except it is a meme. Bing "Captain Hindsight meme" and you'll get all sorts of meme generators for it and a Know Your Meme article.

Apparently you are gay if you would fuck a manface like that.

Yep, the Milo was also good. They had potential, and the material they chose to lampoon is certainly ripe with comedy, but they just dropped the ball with weak improv.