What does Sup Forums think of this? Is it kino?

What does Sup Forums think of this? Is it kino?

Not in my opinion

It's kino.

Why tho?

I really liked it.

It might be my fault, I watched it in two different viewings so the pacing and story felt off and rushed. I didn't really enjoy any of the characters or the plot.
I can kinda see and understand why others have enjoyed it (music, visuals), but it wasn't for me.

The fact that almost no one is replying is proof that it's kino

>le kino xD!

If you want to behave like a retard fuck off to reddit.

>Imply that people here don't behave like retards.
>By telling off retards here.

Really makes you think.

Why is it called Brazil? I didnt see black mexicans shooting each other everywhere

It's absolute kino.
It also has probably the greatest bit part of all time played by DeNiro.
I love how he comes from nowhere in and out of his scenes.

>dude technology bad anarchists good
Woah my mind is blown

It was about soulless bureaucracy you dipshit

>Dude fuck beaurcracy and technology muh anarchy spread your wings and be free muh dream
My mind is blown

Infact it was their reliance on infaliable paperwork and a small error that resulted in the events of the movie. There is a difference between baiting and wanting to sound smart with buzzwords

because the ending song is called Brazil. I thought it would have been a good movie setting a dystopia in Brazil but then I realize that Brazil is already a real life dystopia

Pure kino.

Kino OST kino story kino acting

sucking dicks will do that

For some reason I always confuse these two

I feel like the point of the movie was more that their world was so fucked up that there was no escaping the dystopia. The only way anyone could live a comfortable life was by being a slave to the bureaucracy. Tuttle got away with what the did because of the random occurrence that set off the whole plot. Sam got rekt because of his "muh freedom" bullshit that left a literal papertrail after everything he did. If he hadn't of completely lost his shit and actually listened to Jill, the movie wouldn't have ended the way it did.

Which is why it's kino

pure kino
robert de niro was great in it