>They mentioned ghostbusters XD I remember that!

Name a more Reddit show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qFGqhEVr7lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Breaking Bad, Rick and Morty, Game of Thrones, Dr Who, American Horror Story, Dear Wypipo

Your favorite show

What does reddit mean as an adjective?

Something that's popular

reddit=I want to stand out by saying that I don't like something popular but I don't know how to give a proper insightful critique

It has niggers and women who talk too much in it. That should be enough critique

On Sup Forums, Reddit is perceived as a bunch of naive tools who believe that being a nerd is cool. As a result, they're childishly enthusiastic about their hobbies (which they've only barely scratched the surface of), find random humor completely hilarious, and are notoriously pedantic. This is due to the fact that they believe that nerds are some kind of "cultural elite" simply because their interests aren't completely mainstream.

BUT, since they don't see themselves as particularly alienated by society, they haven't developed the pleb/patrician paradigm, unlike Sup Forums. Consequentially, they also have the prudish, politically-correct mentality that goes with the delusion that they can still be normal members of society and accepted by potentially anyone, or that they have moral standards to uphold. This makes them very prone to being shocked or amused by the cheapest transgressions and subversions.

>Name a more Reddit show
I've never been to reddit, how the fuck should I know.

they really went all out with the jewing in season 2

Rick and Morty

Wrong. People say Reddit when they have no argument when they want to shit on something that other people like

Is it cool to like Rick and Morty now?
Wubba lubba dub dub!

>being a nerd is cool
completely unlike /r9k/
>find random humor completely hilarious
completely unlike Sup Forums as a whole especially Sup Forums
>and are notoriously pedantic
do I have to say it again
>they haven't developed the pleb/patrician paradigm, unlike Sup Forums
m8 now I know you're baiting me
>Consequentially, they also have the prudish, politically-correct mentality that goes with the delusion that they can still be normal members of society and accepted by potentially anyone, or that they have moral standards to uphold. This makes them very prone to being shocked or amused by the cheapest transgressions and subversions
the only good point you brought up, everything else you described Sup Forums

So i can like reddit things as long is it's ironic?

self-absorbed faggotry, not that i agree or disagree with the OP. this too

Rick And Morty.

I actually haven't seen Stranger Things yet, though.

Rick and Morty
Adventure Time
The office

>prudish, politically-correct
r/the_donald

Imagine a fedora wearing neckbeard in website form

Spot on.

youtu.be/qFGqhEVr7lk this guy explains it really well, just replace Normies with plebbit since they're interchangeable.

Sup Forums?

t. being the example of what you accuse others of.

You can like whatever you like, just don't be an insufferable fag or pleb about it.
If you need validation for your tastes, go to peddit.

No one on the chans goes there. You'll have to be more specific.
Are they as gay, beta and rapey as neogaffers or leftpol?

t. contrarian faggot

seems to me Sup Forums are the hipsters of social media sites . Quality is irrelevant, Its all about going against the grain