Holy shit, why didn't Sup Forums tell me about this horror kino?

Holy shit, why didn't Sup Forums tell me about this horror kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=moaW8LRusak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the only good thing in it is Gary Oldman. Everyone else was just awful in it. Even Anthony Hopkins was hamming it up as Van Helsing.

don't listen to this fag

Because Sup Forums is for losers. I hope i all die

Britbong ?

Yeah, nothing to see here....

youtube.com/watch?v=moaW8LRusak

not true btw

shame we never got proper nudes of prime wynona rider

It has great individual scenes, but is a total mess otherwise.

>Holy shit
>kino
90s born queers were a mistake.

It's not even in the top 3 best Dracula films.

Well, I was referring more to acting, but yes there were some good "assets" in the movie. Don't forget a young Monica Belucci was also in it.

Get fucked millennial cuck. I was fucking in the 90's whilst you were still sucking your mother's tits

yea. this is the best true horror that a pre 9/11 world could produce. pretty kino

This sums up the best things about it, from the Variety review:
>Thomas Sanders’ production design, Michael Ballhaus’ lensing, Michele Burke’s makeup and, especially, Japanese designer Eiko Ishioka’s amazing costumes create a dark world of heightened irreality within a context that is both Gothic and Victorian.

>i'm old
>therefore i'm good

milennial logic

>Keanu Reeves (playing Jonathan, Mina's sweetheart), well, one could break off any part of him, stab the Count with it, and the story would be over.

I prefer this take on it.

fuckin SLAM welcome to the JAM

That's the exact same logic you post, brainlet.

oh snap he got u there

You're not fooling anyone pathetic youngfag

>Muh acting
Even winona ryder is serviceable in this and she's objectively a much worse actor than keanu. This movie is so well made and with so much personality you're a absolute pleb if you can't appreciate what it does.

I love Keanu but holy shit, this is some really bad acting.

I liked the visuals but everything else was a clusterfuck. Bad movie overall.

>horror

lol

Honestly he wasn't that bad. Except for the accent

well duh Anthony Hopkins is a trash can man

>Lmao brah im 30 years old why did none u guys tell me about this epic kino from the early 90s??

Please be kinder to Keanu...

He doesn't deserve scrutiny...he's an actual good person who's suffered a lot.

>Keanu
>bad acting
I don't believe you. You must have watched some other film, one either didn't have him, or doesn't exist. It's beyond my comprehension that he ever once gave a performance that could possibly be described as bad. I think you're losing it, user.

That's pretty much Keanu in a nutshell, though...

>Please be kinder to Keanu...
>He doesn't deserve scrutiny
Fuck yourself

>he's an actual good person who's suffered a lot.
lol, what?

Winona Ryder thread?

Winona Ryder thread

Because it´s shit.

Fuck off newfag

Look, I like Keanu. He's one of the few people in Hollywood who you can say is a legitimately good person, but his acting is notoriously bad.

I know...but...you know?

He's one of us.

I'm a newfag because I don't give a shit about the personal lives of actors? Keanu is a terrible actor and his success is based entirely on luck and his good looks.

Gary Oldman is the definitive contemporary Dracula

I think Neo can do better than the helpful parental figure role in practically every other movie he's in. But then, Keanu himself seems like more of a mild-mannered dude.

I still say this is the best vampire movie. Interview makes the vampires too feminine. Old man is hunting for pussy while looking dapper.

Matrix, Point Break, Bill n Ted.
He has the range of a saw-ed off Derringer but when cast properly does well.

Sadie Frost >>> Winona Ryder

Because Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder were terrible casting choices with their terrible English accents. I don't know what excuse Keanu Reeves has because he even has an English mother lmao.

>why didn't Sup Forums tell me about this horror kino?

The Hammer film Dracula (1958) is the best vampire/Dracula film ever made. This is a pure fact.

It's okay but not the best film. Lee is not even the best version of Dracula.

>>he's an actual good person who's suffered a lot.
>lol, what?
You cared enough to ask faggot and if you had been here even for a month you would know

She fucks a werewolf.

I've been here for years, and I still don't know what you're talking about.

She was a total filthy minx in this film.

>I've been here for years

I don't see what you're trying to accomplish. I am curious as to Kuneau did to make his shitty acting in any way excusable, but you're delusional if you place so much importance on him and literally nobody who's come here for more than a month could not know.

excellent costumes.

she stole my heart

>>>he's an actual good person who's suffered a lot.
>>lol, what?
Fuck off newfag

Try a different line: it's getting stale :D