Why don’t they make a zombie apocalypse movie but with animal zombies?

Why don’t they make a zombie apocalypse movie but with animal zombies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgGLLdQEcvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They should call it Resident Not Good

why dont they make a dinosaur zombie movie? it would be merchandise kino

no one will give it a big enough budget to explore the full concept. There's several movies with the general idea on Netflix like Zombeavers and Zoombies, but they're microbudget shit

>cgi zombie animals
No thank you.

Black Sheep is exactly that.

New Zealand's 'Black Sheep'. Very funny in places. Lots of gore. Insider sheepherder jokes.

Resident Neutral

Jurassic World kind of went there with the highly engineer dinosaurs that went beyond the ordinary animal like dinosaurs.

GUYS WHAT ABOUT

GET THIS

ROBOT ZOMBIES!

@89494045
haha that would be hella fuckin epic!
Fuck you nigger. Go fuck yourself. You stupid piece of shit. What a dumb idea. Seriously kill yourself. You bitch. You nigger. You fucking trick. You think this is a good idea? It's not, cunt. It's not a good idea. You fucking trick ass nigger. Fucking die. I hope you die horribly. You fucking bitch. You hopeless cunt. You're probably some fucking kissless virgin who sits around and posts shitty ideas all day. Jesus fuck. What the fuck is wrong with you? What the fuck is wrong with the society that has produced you? You cunt. Whore. You fucking cunt nigger. I'm not even going to give you the pleasure of a (You)

Because you'd see a lot of animals die, and nobody likes seeing cute doggos and squirrels die

reminds me of ratmonkey from braindead
youtube.com/watch?v=YgGLLdQEcvA

Animals are only scary in real life. Sorry kiddo. Jaws doesn't scare anyone born in the last 3 decades. Unless you are a hunter you don't respect the danger of the wild. Next to 0 movies or videogames make animals (real beasts) out to be a big deal.

W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

Came here to post this fucking garbage.

Isn’t called Zoo?

I remember having this discussion a while ago with my brothers. We concluded that zombie bugs would be the death knell of the human species, and that if zombie birds were capable of flight, peregrine falcon meat missiles would be terrifying.

Why hasn't there been film where humans go to another planet and find alien zombies yet?

>zombeavers
>zoombies
all shit

that chick had nice cans in zombeavers tho

Because that's a reddit-tier "LOL I COMBINED TWO TROPES SO RANDOM" (eg. narwhal bacon, zombie lincoln or whatever that movie was) idea

*GASHUNK GASHUNK*

Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

All the confederate plantation owners are vampires and the entire institution of slavery exists as a food source for them.

Look up Zombie Roadkill. Technically a webseries but the whole thing all together amounts to a short film.

I really want a medieval zombie movie where a plague takes over a huge european city and a band of knights has to hold up in the castle to defend the king

I don't think that'll stick, how about Occupant Nefarious?

ghosts of mars kinda sort of.